jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 9TH DAY #47 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
No wonder her mom carried around and beat her with a wooden spoon!!!

It looks harassing to some because of the minutia and repeat questioning on small points. However, in dealing with someone like this, that is essential. Otherwise, they will play word games and make it sound like they are saying one thing when they are "technically" saying another. It is infuriating, but very necessary. He is wise to keep running down her logic - no matter how twisted and warped - and then confront it with FACT. He is setting a pattern. This pattern will either 1) help teach her she should answer right the first time when she gets to the serious stuff or 2) show how stupidly controlling she is being from the minutia to the serious stuff. It will set a pattern either way - which helps the prosecution.

Can you ever ask the Judge for permission to slap the stupid out of someone like this?

Jodi is Squirming like a worm.

Supposely, Travis broke her finger, yet Jodi didn't mention it at all in her journal. She's going to blame the Law of Attraction forbidding her to recognize any negativity.

Her expression just screams Duh, you're so stupid Mr. Martinez!"
17_zps8477b056.jpg

WOW. Just WOW. Thank u momtective

Juan: When do you decide to tell the truth?

Jodi: Um, never. (Okay not really but might as well be.)

i wish Juan would have said ninjas - instead of 2 people

If that were me on the stand I would be a puddle of human goo.
:notgood:

Some people seem to think she is getting to Juan but if you've been watching this whole trial or watched him in other cases I don't see his behavior as out of character.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member