jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 9TH DAY #47 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
if it appears that Juan is struggling it's because she is evading the questions, avoiding answering and is being argumentative so he is having to ask again and again and reiterate his points. She provides answers to questions he didn't even ask. That wouldn't irritate or frustrate anyone?

question.....can she be labeled a hostile witness? and what does that mean?

I hate to say this, as I am all about Juan, but I really think she is rattling him.

She is taking him down some ratholes with her obfuscation, it seems to me.

I don't see that at all... :) I think he may be asking her things that he knows she'll think are silly or mundane to emphasize her disdain and combativeness. She thinks she's making a fool of JM... BWAHHAHAHAHAAH....!

JM's style could be interpreted as seeming "rattled", I just don't see it. Maybe you're right, maybe he is. He's still going to win imv.

: )

She really appears to be living in some other reality, where Juan is no scarier than her dad, and the court is no more serious than her living room, and the jury decides nothing worse than her mom with her wooden spoon.

She has not only sealed her fate, this jury is going to ENJOY sentencing her to it.

Why does she keep looking over to the side whenever she answers a question?

Shes trying to woo the jury....however during yesterdays BS meltdown, she never looked at them. Ugh:banghead:

Travis, here we all are witnessing your name being cleared of all Jodi's lies.

Oh JM will point out her smug look ... he is waiting for the right moment ...

I wish Juan would point out this smug, smirk on her face....and maybe ask her what's funny about a man losing his life? is there something humorous about a man being stabbed 29 times? is this a happy occasion for you?

OMG, she is beyond frustrating to listen to - this is worse than the little-girl-quiet-voice pretending she is abused

I already answered your question. Yes, she waited until after she was charged .. brilliant.

BOOM! (Line about telling everyone after she killed TA!) :great: :great: :great:

She's trying to wear him down. She's trying to make a fool of him. That's her strategy. This is going to be a long cross.

She is totally trying to make a fool of him. Smug, sly little &%$*#.

Poor Travis. He was up against a true monster.

HELP me here. What is going on? I have never heard anyone testify like this before. She sounds so odd. I don't know the word to describe this.

How could this be playing with a Jury?

I find her to come off as mentally unstable?
she has unnatural self confidence...like the body language expert said, she is enjoying the challenge. how does a person ever get like this?

"I already answered your question!" <--- oh no she dihn't!!!!!!

Now we can totally understand why everyone was trying to get rid of her and she didn't have any friends. She is a complete and total *****!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member