jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 9TH DAY #47 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She took her journals with her everywhere. Now I'm SURE she was writing (at least some things) in them knowing/wanting/expecting others to read them. Like Travis.

You don't carry around private, unsecured materials if you want to keep them private... maybe she always kept them in her backpack, but thanks to Dan Freeman, we know how 'secure' that is...

She is looking at the Jury!

Thanks.. I didn't watch the other 4 billion days she was on the stand before cross.

Honestly though it would look better for her to not look at the jury when she answers every question, it looks stupid. Look at the man asking you the question when you answer. It just bugs me.

Hope the jury is thinking what I am thinking. Which is You conniving, condescending, heartless b****h I can't wait for you to feel that needle in your arm and say buhbye to you.

Ha I love how she forgets details around so called traumatic things, I think she's just remembered she's supposed to be a victim.

"I'm traumatic." I think she meant traumatized -- trouble with big words again.

Juan: That's what you claim?
Jodi: That's the reality.
Juan: That's what you claim though, right?
Jodi: Okay, yes.

And BAM! Jodi never warned people with KIDS about Travis, never told LE, never told anyone.

Asks what time of day she saw Travis masturbating...Jodi can't recall.

So she comports with the forensic evidence, but does not want to seem esoteric - but does not understand that enjoy is a synonym of like?
Juan should define the words for her. She must know how obnoxious she is acting.

Assuredly

BS! She can't remember the time because she says it was too traumatic, but she remembered every single step she took when describing running from Travis before she killed him.

She really wants to say she didn't write anything in the journal because she was trying to protect Travis.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhh!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member