jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 9TH DAY #47 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He also went through jury selection with THIS jury. While he doesn't get a lot of familiarity with them, he does know some foundational things about all of them. He knows more about his particular audience than we do.

this is true but let me say that having served on 2 juries i was appalled at the way some jurors behave/think....in the deliberation room - that no one would have suspected in the voire dire..

IMO~~

This is day 1, partial. Juan has already found her hot buttons. He's doing fine. If she's this combative now, I can only imagine how remorseless she will seem about the heinous CRIME she committed.

Go Juan!:yourock:

That's not her on the cover is it??? No, right?

DANG! You beat me to it!!!
mad.gif

This is important guys....watch.....moo

Juan is simply a blessing to Travis's family for all of the pain & horror they've had to wade through thus far.

If i was experiencing as heart wrenching as sitting through thr trial of my BROTHER's KILLER. I would want a JUAN running my side too.... at the very LEAST.

OH please let this be her asking someone to LIE about Travis. I will not ask for a single thing more for the rest of the year!

She must have written notes in the magazine telling the person what to lie about and tried to sneak them through prison guards! Holy carp!!! Stupid is as Stupid does!

We may well see the pedo case crumble........

Had this in your possession the whole time . . .
yes - I think I did yes

#465 admitted

jail inside edition . . you were in jail when you received this magazine on 8/4 . . . isn't it true that an individual came to visit you . . . . visit began @ 1:36 afternoon . ..
yes it was in the afternoon - it lasted a long time from what I remember
you wanted to give 2 magazines to Ms. Campbell . . . has to go thru a guard before they can give it out
it has go thru a Sargent. . . officer, then a sargent, then another officer
you wanted to give this to Ann Campbell
yes that and another magazine
star/?/
yes that was it . . .

look @ exhibit #466

(Wilmot takes big deep breath)

is this the star magazine you wanted to give to Ann Campbell . . . this is the one that went along with the photography magazine
yes

move to admit #466

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads