jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 9TH DAY #47 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually applaud Juan's demeanor. It is so incredibly frustrating arguing with a psychopath it's just unreal. You know the truth but they will only admit to their truth. And they are constantly using all sorts of nasties against you to repaint the truth into their truth. It's a total power play.

Bear in mind, the manipulative ploys she's attempting to use against Juan would have been far greater utilized, much more efficiently, against Travis. She would know his every secret, dream, and fear and use that knowledge as a weapon.

Nurmi reviewing JA 'Star Magazine', publication she received while in prison Juan wants to enter into evidence. JA wanted to give both the Photo Pro and Star magazine to Ann Campbell, a woman that visited her in prison.

This woman is toast. Why on Earth didn't she agree to a LWOP deal is beyond me. Because she's going to get death.
If it's proven she was trying to get others to lie about Travis being the most horrible of things, a pedophile, then the jury is going to certainly give her death.

BBM

I might be wrong, but there was never an LWOP plea deal offered. The plea was 2nd degree, which was turned down by the prosecutor.

<mod snip> Nurmi should have not brought up the pedo issue......

Originally Posted by bobloblaw
Juan's professional record speaks for itself.

So did Mike Tyson's.

:what:

Was ^this^ really a comparision between the record of a boxer and a convicted rapist to an accomplished professional man who takes violent criminals out of our society and puts them in prison for the rest of their life? REALLY?!?

Been watching with commercials and now back on line, (having posting and reading withdrawals)

What's up with the magazine?

Juan is surprising them with something --- we don't know yet either.

that conversation lasted approx an hour right?

JA it lasted a long time from what I remember

One of the things you wanted to do was to give two mags to Ms. Campbell right

JA yes

And the way that has to happen in jail is that it has to go through an officer

JA yes

(missed some)

But the point is you wanted to give her this mag photo pro and the star magazine correct?

JA yes

JA is looking at the magazine

Is this the mag you wanted to give Ms. Campbell?

JA it looks like it yes

Well it has your name on it as the addressee doesn't it?

JA yes

(Is this how she tried to pass the message to someone about asking them to lie about TA and pedo allegations? This is about to get good. If we stop for the day now I am worried we will lose very important momentum. JM is doing a great job right now. I agree, a Perry Mason moment is about to be unveiled. If we have to wait til Monday I am scared the AH HAH reveal will lose its power)

No matter what we here, or folks around the world think of Juan's aggressive and hostile cross, I bet Travis' family is loving it. I'm sure it's therapeutic for them, IMO.

Nurmi takes off his glasses and strategically places them in a stupid place, where conveniently they would get steamed up, whilst looking at the scantily clad female form.

Highly evocative.

:furious:

Dang, I have some images I wanna upload but my image icon's not working. Can someone try theirs and let me know if it's just my end? TYIAi! :seeya:

She's watching that magazine in Juan's hands like he's holding a piece of candy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tammyb1025