jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 9TH DAY #47 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
this is true but let me say that having served on 2 juries i was appalled at the way some jurors behave/think....in the deliberation room - that no one would have suspected in the voire dire..

The last jury was just about a year ago and I could not believe how the other jurors acted. They all tried to talk louder than each other and they all yelled at me, cause I didn't just go along with everything they thought. It was awful. I had such a headache I could no longer function or think. I will NEVER put up with that again. If it ever happens again, that I end up on a jury of rude people, I will be talking to the judge and or cause a mistrial. Just had to say that some people are just so rude.:twocents:

I actually applaud Juan's demeanor. It is so incredibly frustrating arguing with a psychopath it's just unreal. You know the truth but they will only admit to their truth. And they are constantly using all sorts of nasties against you to repaint the truth into their truth. It's a total power play.

Bear in mind, the manipulative ploys she's attempting to use against Juan would have been far greater utilized, much more efficiently, against Travis. She would know his every secret, dream, and fear and use that knowledge as a weapon.

I simply adore you and your insight, as always.

I understand so much more about what's going on (maybe more than I want to :) ) because of everything you share so thoughtfully and eloquently.

:therethere: And thank you for my serenity prayer!

I love how he forces her to re-answer when she tries to be slippery.

" I think so.."

Yes or No

" It looks like it..."

Look again, I want u to be certain....

That is how you have to handle a shape-shifter. :rocker:

Just turned on HLN and I am getting the trial today!:great:

Nurmi was just BEAT red.

"it's indescribably beautiful!!!"

to quote the old man in a christmas story and to sum up this cross right now:floorlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
birdistheword14