jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 9TH DAY #47 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
smoking gun in smuggled messages? Could be.

Now the pace, tone, and manner of this cross seems to be much more effective IMO!

I would think writing messages in a magazine and then given to a visitor is, um, FROWNED upon!!

Told ya! Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Toasted !

Anybody else notice her voice change when she answers to something she doesn't want to, AKA her lies.

Nurmi said Objection, Foundation. YES, this rocks the foundation of your case maybe.

Keep going Mr. Martinez, the floor is yours...

For those asking what is happening, Jodi passed a magazine to a visitor with notes in it. Don't know what those notes allude to cause I'm all confusled but it isn't good for JA. She messed up, big time.

Who was those messages attended for ???

I'm lost , find me please

She's haughty, arrogant and defiant but she's probably so wrapped up in making Juan appear stupid, foolish or inconsequential she doesn't get just how bad her demeanor is coming across to those watching.

Just a thought.

Brilliant Juan. Isn't so high and mighty now is she? who is ann campbell anyone?

Oh, MYYYYYYY!!!!!! And we never even knew about this. She's being knocked a little bit off her high horse now... And Juan.....perfect timing. Even if this objection is sustained and it goes no further, the jurors will have all weekend to mull this little bombshell over!

This is about to get really good!! GAH, I can't take it. Juan wouldn't go through this for a fizzle, right? I mean it better be good....

Excellent way to end before long weekend!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member