jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 9TH DAY #47 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In my opinion Martinez is looking like a big loud bully. I don't like what he is doing. He is making Arias look like a picked on girl. NOT GOOD

I have to agree with you. I mean she is looking horribly smug and full of herself which isn't helping her, but he's coming across so forcefull (not that I blame him)

ha ha ha ha just when she thinks shes getting one up on him...... love juan.

It's taking 10 minutes to answer one question. I'm going to lose my mind.

Juan is doing fine. Patience. Nurmi had her for 8 days.....IMO
love you all!!

Deja vu! "it's not a pyramid, it was more like a circle". Semantics!!! :furious:

Katiecoolady -- Pleeeeeeeeze walk up there and choke Jodi till she can talk no more. Ahhhhhuuuggghhfff. I just can't take anymore. :banghead:

OOHHH ---Travis didnt have a car that day---so did he just catch her in a big LIE??

:liar: :liar:

I swear I have a teenage daughter and this JA is playing "exact words" that teens play. "I said you were grounded from the internet". "You said I was grounded from my computer I'm on my phone." And the snotty tone, so familiar. She is stuck at 16!

this will not be well received but imo this is a terribly jumbled cross and i think you would have a hard time finding a top lawyer that would say this is a good approach.

im definitely getting concerned that there may be a juror or two that he is losing with this method regardless of what facts/points are being made.

Totally disagree with you. Don't forget the jurors sat there for EIGHT DAYS listening to every minutae of her life, now she has memory lapses. She is arguing with him because she knows he has phone records to disprove her memory lapses. The larger point is, however, that she claims she was so scared by TA but she is demonstrating how combative and nasty she really is.

In my opinion Martinez is looking like a big loud bully. I don't like what he is doing. He is making Arias look like a picked on girl. NOT GOOD

That's why I think he should have started out friendly.

this will not be well received but imo this is a terribly jumbled cross and i think you would have a hard time finding a top lawyer that would say this is a good approach.

im definitely getting concerned that there may be a juror or two that he is losing with this method regardless of what facts/points are being made.

I'm certainly no lawyer but I think it's great. The jury is getting a detailed look at a Sociopathic Jodi. I think that's the goal, to show her as she really is, twisting every single syllable, dodging direct questions, changing stories...etc.

I'm lovin' it!

I commend the Alexander family sitting so quietly, waiting for Justice to be served. I don't think I could sit there while she played her games, smug and holding back her laughs. DISGUSTING!

OMG this woman is frustrating the heck out of me. I thought I was glad to get off early and watch some of the cross but I am already over it. Like pulling teeth trying to get her to settle on an answer to the simplest of questions.

JM: "You did all of these things in your car."
JA: "I didn't throw up in my car"
JM: :giggle:

Even Juan had to laugh at her ridiculousness.

Disagree. I love how softly he's speaking now! Still she can't recall

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree!! He's making her look like an oppositional little brat who insists on getting her way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
henrypaul