jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 9TH DAY #48 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The finger was prominent today:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7G_yeJtB2NY"]Jodi Arias - Put A Ring On It - YouTube[/ame]

Brought over from previous thread:
He didn't think that you and he were bf gf, right?

JA My impression from that conversation was that he knew he screwed up and was very apologetic

That's the narcissist in her, "he screwed up" lol. Jodi never screwed(s) up. I think she's gonna screw up lots by the time Juan get done with her.

No wonder she's had more than her fair share of guys. She not beautiful by no means IMHO, but she's not ugly, I'd say fair looking, but only when made up. I can see why men would be physically attracted to her but moreso understand why they would dump her. I can see she's so mentally draining with her verbal diarrhea and fake righteousness. Once these guys realized her overbearing, over analystic, loquacious, clingy ways, they wanted to free themselves of this psycho woman. She seems like a real "smart *advertiser censored*" in :moo:

MONDAY, MONDAY, can hardly wait. Whip azz Juan! :great:

I had a friend that was stocked and he found the knife that was used and it was bent and the point was missing. I don't know if it was the same knife but to slash a tire is not an easy task.

Thank you for this! I actually have slashed a tire...but I used a big hunting knife (it was to make a "tire planter" for my potato plants lol---honest I'm not psycho! )....and yes--it takes a big knife.....At least a 6 inch good steel hunting knife....:waitasec:

^^Yup! You put it perfectly: She leaves that comfortable amount of wiggle room around EVERYTHING to keep herself from being "trapped" into anything.

Oh, Jodi: There are absolutes in life. Sometimes, creating wiggle room just makes you look like a noncommittal fool.

The word salad of a psychopath....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok anyone else watching NG on HLN..

In the replay of the Finger Debate did anyone else notice the court reporter watching back n forth between JA & JM that when she says right fingers he looks shocked raises eyebrow then aghast about what she's saying.. kind of comical that even the court reporter has look on face like he's typing bull chit more bull chit LOL..

Just curious if only I saw this..

I'm near sighted so I definitely need them to see across the room, but I don't take them off to read. God forbid if I had to do that when I wear my contacts!

I wear contacts too, my left eye sees distance and my right eye sees things close up...I can't even tell the difference when looking at things, it's all clear.

I need glasses to see far away and to drive, but I cannot read with them on. my mother-in-law is the same as me.

I still think Jodi does not need those glasses though. Her DT tried so hard to make her homely looking.

trying to piece together the checks that j.a. wrote to Travis, and the text message she sent asking him about making a deposit, and thanking him (she'll pay him back) ...

the checks are dated:
1-11(?)-08
1-15-08
1-30-08

text sent on 1/22/08...

if she was helping Travis financially, why was she talking about paying him back..

OMG.... opinions are like you-know-whats...errybody has one! So here's mine!

Poor wittle bitty Jodi. Juan is a bully and he's yelling at her and we don't wike it! He shouldn't do dat! Waah waah waah! Cry me a freakin river, people!

Have you SEEN what this *very bad word* DID to Travis Alexander??!! What about the aftermath that she has left for all the people that LOVE him??! What about THEIR pain??!!

Personally, I don't give TWO CHITS (or one for that matter) HOW aggressive he is!!! Does she APPEAR to have ONE bit of remorse for the horrific act SHE perpetrated! WHAT about being on trial FOR YOUR VERY LIFE is smirk-worthy??!! Are you effing kidding me? We should ALL be offended by her... she is the epitome of evil.

Juan is too aggressive? Too tough? Not in this lifetime.

*Rant over*

I agree completely. I have also noticed that she has zero, nada, no remorse for what she has done. And she never will for that matter. She deserves what Juan is dishing plus a lot more.

Where is our Katie?

Darrel Brewer - her ex boyfriend of four years before she moved up to Travis.

Heard he was in court today?

just signed back in so sorry for the delay......

i did not hear that justicejunkie..........

i know our katiecoolady and anita richman were both in there though

thread for our court observers to post their observations

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=8906805#post8906805"]A view from the inside: observations from our own court observers - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

(thought it would be helpful to have it all in one place)

Thank you for this! I actually have slashed a tire...but I used a big hunting knife (it was to make a "tire planter" for my potato plants lol---honest I'm not psycho! )....and yes--it takes a big knife.....At least a 6 inch good steel hunting knife....:waitasec:
Uh huh. And I bet you just accidentally found yourself at your ex-boyfriend's window, in the back yard, with no memory of how you got there too?

Very convenient. ;)

:dance: I am excited for what is clearly going to be hair-coloring evidence!

The car rental man said her hair was blonde when she rented the car. Photos taken at Travis' on the day of his death show it as brown. Not a rocket scientist, but I think we can figure this out.

I agree completely. I have also noticed that she has zero, nada, no remorse for what she has done. And she never will for that matter. She deserves what Juan is dishing plus a lot more.

She was a smug little snit today. She's a legend in her own mind.

I would guess a lot of her ‘boyfriends’ must have ended up frustrated beyond belief with her. I hate her and her arrogance, her smugness, her warping of words and meanings - and I’m only watching from afar. I wish JM would avoid getting into a tangle with her over semantics. He may win but he might not always appear to win to the jury. She’s taunting him and it lessens his impact.

I hope JM soon switches to the murder and autopsy photographs and demands answers. Show her the horrific damage she did and watch her lose that supercilious smile. To her this is currently a game of hair-dye lies and phone fibs. I want to see her sick with fear like Travis no doubt was.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tom Ripley