jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 9TH DAY #48 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
----------
I cant back this up but I am sure I heard her say previously that she threw it out in a dumpster? this was during Dt :seeya:

The rope

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RE: Hair color

Did DarrylB testify as to the color of JA's hair when she visited him on 6/3 am?
What color did he say?

Has MattM testified?
What color did he say JA's hair was on 6/2 when she visited him?

Hair color chart to date:

Attachments

• JA_Hair_Color.jpg
    JA_Hair_Color.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 40
Brought over from last thread:

Quote:
Originally Posted by meanddblj
A lot of peeps think she won today......

Well, I'm not one of those peeps.

He has brought out her lying & spinning and stopped her from her innane, going off track blabbing. Put a stop to her trying to spin her way out of giving a straight forward answer to everything. Everything with Arias is "grey". Most times things are plain & simple, "black & white".

I imagine many of the viewers may have gauged victory on if the prosecutor could bring JA crying to her knees....screaming.."Okay... Okay... I give up... I did it! I am guilty as charged!" :tears:

(I know I would love to have seen this... :giggle:)

but the nuances of the court system are more subtle... Like a chess game... And not so obvious....

JMO

She appeared to be relishing in the moment.

During cross-examination by a prosecutor who wants to send her to DR???

Very strange indeed.

:what:
I think she's attempting to come across as flippant. The State's case is so very inconsequential that she isn't bothered enough to even show concern.

It's an epic fail because instead she's giving the distinct impression she views Juan as a cockroach she wants to squish. In reality, she most likely does. Human beings really are no different to psychopaths.

It's so sad that I wish the weekend away so that I can see court on Monday......that's never happened before.

Jodi accused Juan of screaming at her, not yelling. He was not screaming. He was speaking assertively is all. The type of person Jodi is requires cornering her into the truth like you would a beast. I call her a Shape Shifter. She's true evil, IMO.

The good news about this little exchange between Juan and Jodi, and Jodi calling it "screaming" is the jury will be able to compare what they themselves witnessed (Juan was certainly NOT screaming, by any stretch of the imagination )and cross reference that with all the times that Jodi testified to Travis "screaming" at her. Wasn't he "screaming" at her during the murder attack?

The jurors will now have their own personal knowledge of what "screaming" means to her- and it isn't what it means to most of us, I can assure you. It gives a clearer picture of the true comparison Jodi makes between Juan and Travis; two men who confronted her, questioned her, and called her on her Bull Chit- that is what all of this comes down to.

If the blood draining down his back means that his throat was slit, how did he hold his head up in that position? Wouldn't the back of his head be on the floor due to the depth of the cut to his throat? Sorry, I just had that thought while viewing that photo again....

She could have had one hand gripping his hair. Just a guess.

I think that if somebody was new to this trial, they might think JM was over the top. But the jury sat through 8 days of her tedious, torturous testimony. They are fine with someone confronting her, imo.

She has tried to play the fragile, innocent, battered victim role. Juan proved to the jury that it was all an act. He brought out her arrogant, stubborn, obnoxious side and it destroyed that defense strategy she had laid out for weeks. JMO
Also, did you notice her look today??? Black power blazer, like Wilmott, with a top. No more innocent white/pastel blouses. Bangs and side pony gone. Hair behind her ears at times. Didn't look so frail and demure, did she???

I imagine many of the viewers may have gauged victory on if the prosecutor could bring JA crying to her knees....screaming.."Okay... Okay... I give up... I did it! I am guilty as charged!" :tears:

(I know I would love to have seen this... :giggle:)

but the nuances of the court system are more subtle... Like a chess game... And not so obvious....

JMO

IMO anyone that thinks Jodi won the day... Hasn't really been paying attention.

The only DB I've seen on the forum is Deb Bradley. Surely she isn't in AZ looking for baby Lisa? Is this "DB" important in some way. TIA

darryl brewer.......older man jodi lived with for four years.....

The 2nd picture was the one of him in the white sheet/towel being dragged that we hunted for the other night.

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU

I knew I had seen that photo before and to me it is one of the most damning photos of the whole lot because it clearly shows her boot and his body being dragged.

This was no accidental photo because she purposely took this picture well after the murder. She wanted to keep pictures of her crime.

the second photo was staged (a reenactment) by someone trying to create a clear perspective of the first...

Originally Posted by Coldpizza [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=8906588#post8906588"]
viewpost.gif
[/ame]

The inmate will certainly loose sleep this weekend going over her testimony and get madder by the minute.
What a day, worth every minute of waiting to get to this.
Hey Jodi ! I'm going fishing this weekend on a beautiful lake with a man that loves me!
I may even go to Starbucks and have a strawberry whatever and hmmm maybe I'll get my hair done!
Stinks to be you, but I can only have empathy and sorrow for TA's family and friends. May they have a weekend of rest and fond memories to get them through the next week of your spewing of lies.
PS patiently waiting for Katie's view of today!

----------------------------------------------------------------------
bbm
Lovin' that line, Coldpizza!

Don't forget you'll be writing with an INK PEN also ;)

And we all have a bathroom door that shuts and has a lock on it.
icon10.gif

I think she's attempting to come across as flippant. The State's case is so very inconsequential that she isn't bothered enough to even show concern.

It's an epic fail because instead she's giving the distinct impression she views Juan as a cockroach she wants to squish. In reality, she most likely does. Human beings really are no different to psychopaths.

Hopefully none of it was lost on the Jury. What a drastic change in her demeanor from questioning by her own attorney. This today is definitely showing her confrontational, sociopathic nature.

MOO

Originally Posted by Coldpizza
The inmate will certainly loose sleep this weekend going over her testimony and get madder by the minute.
What a day, worth every minute of waiting to get to this.
Hey Jodi ! I'm going fishing this weekend on a beautiful lake with a man that loves me!
I may even go to Starbucks and have a strawberry whatever and hmmm maybe I'll get my hair done!
Stinks to be you, but I can only have empathy and sorrow for TA's family and friends. May they have a weekend of rest and fond memories to get them through the next week of your spewing of lies.
PS patiently waiting for Katie's view of today!

----------------------------------------------------------------------
bbm
Lovin' that line, Coldpizza!

And we all have a bathroom door that shuts and has a lock on it.
icon10.gif

I hope they all had beans for dinner;)

Well, since Jodi wrote on the binding on the pages they could be not sure what they are looking for if this was just introduced.

I'm sure they knew about the magazines, just maybe not sure they would be used as evidence.

I don't know, I'm just speculating.

I'm sure the DT knew about the message in the magazines as all evidence is turned over to them. nurmi was simply stalling. Thank goodness for the CO's. They were on the ball to get that info. In certain cases, the CO's are informed to scrutinize ALL outgoing mail.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member