jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 9TH DAY #48 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just catching up with this today. Is the judge asleep? Why not make her answer? Her equivocations are absurd...when will she question the meaning of the word "is"?

Also, the prosecutor might do well to chill out a bit. He seems to take the bait on every bit of nonsense and semantics she throws out there. Must be a hard job regardless. This trial is so much more together and coherent than the FCA trial. Just amazing to see the difference.

okay i'm a little worried about our katie.........where the hey is she????:gasp:

When the magazines were brought out.

Does anybody know the reason why she left the courtroom?

ann campbell was the one who met jodi in prison that jodi tried to slip the magazines to - her bff donavan left court when magazines were shown

ooohhh Mark Eiglarsh didn't like the way today was handled, thought it was disorganized :(

I'm sure this has been discussed ad nauseum, but...

What exactly IS Jodi staring at, as the jurors are leaving? Is she trying to maintain eye contact, in a hopeful, pleading manner? Is she staring them down? Is she attempting to make a connection with one of them - any of them - in the hopes that it will humanize her?

I'm just dying to hear what youse guyse think of it. I've noticed it before, but I was showing a portion to my BFF - heck, I'm trying to get her into the case, I admit it - and she commented immediately on the intensity of her stare.

Thoughts?

She watches them as they leave the room. Hard to know what she is thinking, maybe trying to tell if she's getting to any of them?

Is anyone watching Dr Drew. There is a woman on there. I believe her name is Shana and is writing a book. She claims to have known about the coded magazines and it is going to have something to do with the forged letters. I did not catch it all.

Calling it a night! Goodnight folks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What is she saying?

just explaining the magazine bit.........what happened today that we saw.....

eta: i will be curious to see if they tie into the letters later

Well. Mark Eiglarsch has dissapointed me. Was he watching the same trial? Did he understand what Juan had to work with? Juan was NEVER going to get easy yes or no answers out of the little snit. To her, every question is open ended.

I think sometimes her attorneys are shocked about what a witch she is being.

I'm sure she was *very* nice to them. I think they are getting a picture of how their client really is.

Just like Jodi there, on pins and needles here waiting for this to continue. But, I can go to WalMart, out to eat, sitting in a yard with grass and trees, whatever/wherever I want.

Jodi can't. For a long, long time.:floorlaugh:
You can also go to Starbucks, Kohls, Rainforest Cafe, California Pizza Kitchen, P.F.Chang's, and Mimi's Cafe and she can't!!!

Just catching up with this today. Is the judge asleep? Why not make her answer? Her equivocations are absurd...when will she question the meaning of the word "is"?

Also, the prosecutor might do well to chill out a bit. He seems to take the bait on every bit of nonsense and semantics she throws out there. Must be a hard job regardless. This trial is so much more together and coherent than the FCA trial. Just amazing to see the difference.

I disagree. They have said all day long that being in the courtroom is totally different than watching it on line or tv. They said it was riveting and they believe the jury had no sympathy for Jodi today whatsoever.

Everyone gasped when she dared to say Juan was talking mean to her. IMO, they didnt like it that she was so arrogant, smiling and smirking with the Prosecutor who is trying to get her to tell the truth.

He has been a Prosecutor for three decades. He has put another female on death row. He needs to do what he has always done that has made him win 100s of cases over the years.

IMO

Mark is on DrD saying Prosecution was too confusing. Mark would've done it like slicing a fillet mignon. He would have asked her simple questions all in a row. I don't think he has a full grasp on what a shift shaper Juan is dealing with when it comes to Jodi. Juan will reveal much deeper viciousness in her senseless premeditation to kill Travis.

Is anyone watching Dr Drew. There is a woman on there. I believe her name is Shana and is writing a book. She claims to have known about the coded magazines and it is going to have something to do with the forged letters. I did not catch it all.

Yes, it is from the hearing regarding the fraud pedo confession letters.

ann campbell was the one who met jodi in prison that jodi tried to slip the magazines to - her bff donavan left court when magazines were shown

I am just checking in for the day. Can someone fill me in. I saw the magazines but I do not know who you are talking about.

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

Ryan said Jodi told him she cut her finger on a broken glass and he testified it was her left finger. He said left because he could see it was left, he did not need Jodi to tell him it was her right because he could see it was her left. jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member