jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 9TH DAY #48 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think they were ever released to Ann. It appears the jail caught them in time. It also appears Ms. Campbell did not know what was in them or she would not have left in such a hurry. Probably went to get an attorney. jmo

BBM Not Prepaid Legal, I hope

I'm sure this has been discussed ad nauseum, but...

What exactly IS Jodi staring at, as the jurors are leaving? Is she trying to maintain eye contact, in a hopeful, pleading manner? Is she staring them down? Is she attempting to make a connection with one of them - any of them - in the hopes that it will humanize her?

I'm just dying to hear what youse guyse think of it. I've noticed it before, but I was showing a portion to my BFF - heck, I'm trying to get her into the case, I admit it - and she commented immediately on the intensity of her stare.

Thoughts?

I think she is hoping to make eye contact but none of the jurors are looking at her. Just like when she answers questions and she turns towards the jury, they aren't even looking at her. :floorlaugh:

That was not unexpected. I felt like Nurmi was setting up that byline during his direct examination.

It was so hilarious but rather sexist. Shes so delicate isnt she? Boo-hoo. Has she forgotten that the jury has seen what she is capable of doing to a human being?

She sure displayed her psychopathic traits in court today. I bet the jurors have never seen anyone like her.

Her smiles, smirks, and sparring is going to put her right onto death row.

IMO

That's the only thing that will wipe that smug smirk off her face, pretty sure.

Right now, I think she's sure she's winning.

if you google her campbells name w/ donavan - it has a pic saying the are jodi supporters - idk if i can post it here - they look alike

I'm pretty sure,she's been in the courtroom everyday .She sits by the mom and aunt of Jodi.

programming note: our anita richman is supposed to be on dr. drew tonight :).....she was in the courtroom today

I don't think they were ever released to Ann. It appears the jail caught them in time. It also appears Ms. Campbell did not know what was in them or she would not have left in such a hurry. Probably went to get an attorney. jmo

PPL? Gus's attorney;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I thought it was the 4 yr dude she lived with, gas can / anal sex guy

Darryl is the "older" George Clooney, Ventana/Palm Desert/Monterey former lover/live-in boyfriend of Jodi. Donovan is the "_____" friend of Jodi's from jail (is he/she the friend of her former jailmate or the actual jailmate)?

The part about the day of the little boy pics to clear Travis's name hasn't reached it's full big dramatic moment yet, IMO.

Juan will completely shift the blame, of making up such a nasty story, right back into Jodi's smirking face. Her claims will be more bitter words she must eat. Travis will have his name cleared without the taint of Jodi's lies. I believe Juan will do it.

There's so much revealing evidence yet to come. Just when we all thought we saw all her wonders. :giggle:

He just about sealed it for me when he brought in all the calls and text messages that day.

IMO

otto, you may well be right and I wouldn't put any bit of show business past Ms. Arias. But I am extremely near-sighted (legally blind without glasses), but every four or five years I reach a point where I can read fine print better with my glasses off. It's a result of presbyopia, which most people get in middle age, and a sign that I need a new prescription.

Arias seems a little young for presbyopia and she's not reading the tiniest print, but maybe she does just need the glasses to see things in the distance. It's possible. It's also possible she needs new specs.

I do not know the correct term to use here. I know next to nothing about eyes.

I do however have a cousin who had "crossed eyes".
JA IMO in several pics I have seen of her looked like she may have STRABISIMUS? Is that the word? Maybe she just has a "lazy eye "
I know my cousin wore glasses at one time as part of his treatment.
He also had numerous surgeries as well.

Does anyone think that the multiple glasses she has worn could be treatment for
an eye muscle disorder (in preparation for her to take the stand) ?

It seems so ridiculous to wear them to "look smart "
Seriously what juror would think "wow! She must be smart!"

or librarian like!
Color me confused !

Guys, thanks for the prayers from all who gave them. My own little trial was touch and go today. Btw, I finished a cross exam and tried to channel JM a bit! Lol! But, I won and I am very relieved because I feared for the life oft client and her baby. I didn't get the restraining order for more than two years though which was a bit of a bummer. ( the judge could have issued it up to five years in duration).

Anyhow, as I sat the waiting for the judge to come out and render his decision I couldn't help but wonder how it was going with cross! I'm home and about to review but tell me how ya all thought if went today. Did Juan nail it?
Yes Juan did nail it Gitana but maybe even more importantly, so did you!!
Your client has breathing time to make her next move and save her and her childs life. Great job!!! and Thanks!!!

Ok Darryl didn't walk out... Was he there? Who did walk out?

donovan or ann campbell walked out.......they are the arsonists who served time there in the jail.........and are bff with jodie it seems......

imo

Darryl is the "older" George Clooney, Ventana/Palm Desert/Monterey former lover/live-in boyfriend of Jodi. Donovan is the "_____" friend of Jodi's from jail (is he/she the friend of her former jailmate or the actual jailmate)?

Thank you!

I do not know the correct term to use here. I know next to nothing about eyes.

I do however have a cousin who had "crossed eyes".
JA IMO in several pics I have seen of her looked like she may have STRABISIMUS? Is that the word? Maybe she just has a "lazy eye "
I know my cousin wore glasses at one time as part of his treatment.
He also had numerous surgeries as well.

Does anyone think that the multiple glasses she has worn could be treatment for
an eye muscle disorder (in preparation for her to take the stand) ?

It seems so ridiculous to wear them to "look smart "
Seriously what juror would think "wow! She must be smart!"

or librarian like!
Color me confused !

I prefer the term Souless Shark Eyes

Doesn't quite meet the test of 'exposed', but... He deposited money into her account, and she admitted he loaned her money whenever she needed it.

Earlier in her testimony, when they were showing checks that she had written to Travis, she claimed that she was loaning money to HIM. She said that she never owed him any money and never took any money from him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MG89