jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 9TH DAY #48 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I always thought the line was: Sweet Emily will die...:waitasec::waitasec::waitasec:

Ouch!

Poor Emily, and she's really sweet, too.

When we apply it to Jodi Arias, it goes more like this:

There's a killer on the road,
Her brain is squirmin' like a toad,
He'll take no holiday,
In Cancun he won't play,
She will take him for a ride,
Then Travis A. will die,
Killer on the road...

LOL. Two days after her left ringer was broken as a result of TA's WRATH, she was writing in her diary with the same left hand that he ASSAULTED and BATTERED. Sure. And she also wrote there was nothing to write for a few day because nothing much had happened. And supposedly, she wrote all this with the bent up broken finger.

Oh Juan...How could she write all this chit in her diary with the broken finger?

moo

OK..thanks. I saw all of that except the bolded part. That's all I was asking was she left handed? Thanks again. :)

My lazy eye turns in when I am tired. After 3 eye surgeries, my lazy eye is still not centered. I never take pictures for that reason, too self conscious.

And I am sure you are lovely regardless and that no one else would even notice!

We are our own worst critics. Well, most of the time......:p

She told Juan today that she only drinks one kind of coffee at Starbucks. Yesterday she mentioned Strawberry Frapp and last week she said Travis had Chai tea and she had a Latte. I don't drink coffee but aren't Frapps and Lattes different?

Just wait! It gets even better!

Nurse, in your career as a nurse, have you worked with other nurses who have an answer for everything, like Jodi? I have and it made me want to go bonkers, because it usually applied to patient care/needs.

About her writing, I have read on prior threads that some have noticed Jodi writing with either her right or left hand. Don't most left handers write with a backward slant, or is that not right? There is no slant in her writings.

I am left handed. I was raised very young in a Catholic school although I am Presbyterian. I write and I eat with my left hand. I bowl, shoot a gun, archery, bat at softball, snow ski waterski, throw a ball, pretty much everything else right handed. No slant

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

I thought today was awesome. Juan's approach let the Jurors see that other side of Jodi. "Back me in a corner and I'll come out swinging". So much for the meek, sad "victim" we saw last week.

Exactly. He has already exposed her for who she really is.

:)

Here is something I have been thinking but decided I would post today after seeing a true psychopath testifying. I think Jodi planned a shower stabbing right after the message from Travis saying that he would let people know about her psycho behaviors. Psycho I think that was when the plan was made. It had to be in the shower. I can almost hear her saying as she stabbed Travis," Psycho, I'll show you psycho!"

Thanks, I'll watch for the rerun. NG is replaying now and my guide says, What would you do, is on! Must have missed Dr. Drew while watching Impractical Jokers but it was a great laugh anyway!

My guide was incorrect to. It said "What Would You Do" but Dr. Drew WAS on.

Not watching it, it's on in the background, but can I just say I love listening to Nancy Grace talking in her dramatic, portentous style about this case? Kind of a hoot....

Jodi accused Juan of screaming at her, not yelling. He was not screaming. He was speaking assertively is all. The type of person Jodi is requires cornering her into the truth like you would a beast. I call her a Shape Shifter. She's true evil, IMO.

Shape Shifter, I like that description. And evil personified, definitely.
Scary, and she who will stop at nothing, until she is stopped, imo.

I hope you can answer this for me because I heard Jean C. say the same thing several times today about her penmanship. Since I haven't been able to watch every day - was it established that Jodi was left handed? Thanks in advance....:)

Yes, she is officially a southpaw.

I watched her take notes earlier in the trial and noted that she always writes with her left hand.

However, like many lefties, she's rather ambidextrous.

E.g., she turns pages with either hand.

My lazy eye turns in when I am tired. After 3 eye surgeries, my lazy eye is still not centered. I never take pictures for that reason, too self conscious.
Tired or stressed, right. Sometimes, it can be concealed with glasses. Pop them on and you can't see it.

moo

FYI..

Gus=Wallace Shawn (guy from princess bride that points to the clifts of insanity)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pizzaguy