jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 9TH DAY #48 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes it was on tonight. I don't believe it was last Thursday however.

:)
Not for me, it wasn't listed. Can someone please post what was said/screenshot with Anita/Youtube???

I actually also thought Mr. Juanderful came on too forcefully in the beginning. He was making every utterance out of her mouth a reason to go full-on nuclear and I think it's better used more judiciously rather than full-tilt-all-the-time.

The finger line of questioning was the most clear with the fastest payoff (the 'aha' liar!). The txt messages, cell phone calls, Mormon church family home night mix started to jumble. The bottom line of that is JA wasn't at TA's house to see this supposed pedophilic tendency and he wasn't blowing up her phone trying to talk to her, and all was seemingly normal and mundane with the swapping car talk. But all that sort of got lost.

<snipped for space>
I thought these same things at first; then I thought Juan needed to do it this way to show how JA 'truly acts' which definitely worked IMO... the Jury has not seen JA smirk or talk back or try to take control of the conversation in which her true colors shined brightly today IF the Jurors were watching her... no worries tho, Juan will pull this altogether in a nice neat package for the Jury, it's a coming!
IMO there is More in that journal and it's Not just the 'good times' she wrote about.. watch JA closely every time Juan took that journal book from her, she followed intensely with her eyes like she wanted to scream "give That back to me!"

Here is something I have been thinking but decided I would post today after seeing a true psychopath testifying. I think Jodi planned a shower stabbing right after the message from Travis saying that he would let people know about her psycho behaviors. Psycho I think that was when the plan was made. It had to be in the shower. I can almost hear her saying as she stabbed Travis," Psycho, I'll show you psycho!"

I think that is exactly what Juan is trying to do. She references movie a lot. jmo

I find it really creepy and totally inappropriate that Jodi is smiling throughout her testimony about the witness tampering and stalking Bianca.

Also with that flippant and disgusting remark about... **If I were Travis, at this point, I would jump off a bridge** (or something like that)
She was SMILING!!!
OMG!!! That has been P*ssing me off all day :banghead: :-(

I wish people would stop referring to her as a photographer .. She had no skills in that department nor is she any kind of 'artist'. Well ok she's one kind of 'artist' but that's not the type she's trying to portray. She just put on 'hats' she thought people might admire.

Here is something I have been thinking but decided I would post today after seeing a true psychopath testifying. I think Jodi planned a shower stabbing right after the message from Travis saying that he would let people know about her psycho behaviors. Psycho I think that was when the plan was made. It had to be in the shower. I can almost hear her saying as she stabbed Travis," Psycho, I'll show you psycho!"

I have also definitely seen the correlation.

Eerie!

I am also left handed and do not slant. I was really lucky, though. My fourth grade teacher was a lefty and gave me extra help with penmanship, and today I have very nice handwriting and also practice calligraphy.

It definitely takes extra effort on the parts of lefties, because we write left to right, our hands must push rather than pull and also drag along what has lready been written. Bummer.

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

I like how Juan zipped backward and forward on the timeline. JA doesn't know what's coming next. Unfortunately, it doesn't seem to rattle her much. She really seems to think she's winning, as some of you have already pointed out

I don't usually watch the after party on HLN, but I'm listening tonight. I don't think Juan is coming on too strong. JA certainly wasn't doing the Chihuahua shake, at any rate.

She will....

Give JM time. Slowwwwwly he turns...and it's in-your-face-time for Jodi.

Watch and be patient.
icon10.gif

She lied again and told old Darryl that she paid $300 for the boob job. Why do some women have to lie about what they pay for something to the man in their life? Ive never understood that deceit in a relationship.

But he believed her...........big mistake.

That is why she couldnt help him pay the bills anymore. It all went to buy the fake *advertiser censored*.

IMO

Maybe that was where she learned about advil thinning the blood -- from the boob job doctor

I could see it. My psychopath had a whole drama episode with a guy she was angry with, and she kept wanting to throw a drink in his face in front of people because she saw that in a movie. Eventually she really did it, too. It always struck me as strange how she imagined/plotted her vengeance in movie or play form all the time.

I honestly think it's because it entertains them the same way as movies do. Real life drama is more fun because they get to be the star, but it entertains them like a movie, no matter how cold or hideous the drama is. They get bored more easily, too, so it goes toward that stimulation factor, imho.

The 2 male lawyers on Dr D made some really good points about how Juan could do better. I really liked both their input. Especially the first guy talking.

IMO, Juan did good today, but everyone could of course improve and I think the part where he could improve the most is to slow down some and after making point A, stop and really hammer it home before jumping to point B.

A good example is the magazines. He had real good evidence there, but then jumped right to something else. I was like....WTH. Why not stop a minute and hammer home one summary statement about trying to manipulate a witness and then end that story line and then go to point B. The problem with not pausing there is we are left to think the stuff with point B has something to do with Point A, so we are waiting and waiting still for the point. And then we break for the weekend and are like WTH. What is the main point.

Sure, we kind of got it, but that to me is an area of huge improvement that could help Juan with the jury.

After seeing Juan on Direct, I realize this is just his style and he probably will not be able to change his style. Maybe he will at least slow down some. He moves so quick.

I wish people would stop referring to her as a photographer .. She had no skills in that department nor is she any kind of 'artist'. Well ok she's one kind of 'artist' but that's not the type she's trying to portray. She just put on 'hats' she thought people might admire.

Scam artist???

Tired or stressed, right. Sometimes, it can be concealed with glasses. Pop them on and you can't see it.

moo

I've read your posts about your son. ITA with you. My son also has a lazy eye, and I can tell when he's tired.... never noticed when he is stressed... cuz he is 12, don't think he has much stress yet :D I notice with JA, as the day goes on, her eye gets worse. No different than most with a lazy eye that I have ever met.

He does think it's funny that some times he can see things from both eyes... and yes, we all laugh about it and sometimes ask, are you looking at me or over there >>>> ? lol I'm glad he has a good attitude about it, because kids/people can be mean about it :) The poster (sorry can't remember name) that said she is self conscious about it... don't be! It makes you who you are :)

this has probably already been mentioned, but does anyone else think that who broke up with who is a hot button for her? She's very insistent that she is the one who ended her relationships.

Totally agree. No artistic skills at all.

Wow, strange, you heard that too. I need to listen to that again. No pronouns from what Travis supposedly said.

Jodi seems to have a code of ethics of sorts that she isn't aware of herself. Leaving out pronouns as a way of not lying directly.

Rubbing the throat, says Jenine Driver, is some kind of discomfort. DrD asks if it could mean Jodi's thinking of suicide. Hardly! I think liars self-soothe while lying and the throat area is where the lies come out.

I think it self soothing to JA. She was grabbing the back of her neck with both hands on the stand at points just like she did in her interview with Det. Flores. I think it is a "tell" of her true stress level.

finally caught up to you all!!!!

Can't wait to hear from katie and anita!!!

question: I thought JA was ambidextrous? I thought we had seen her sitting at the defense table writing with her left and right hands? Did I imagine this?

I really want to watch the testimony from today again. I don't think I'll be able to until tomorrow though. I am still a bit disappointed about how the day ended. I would be concerned that the jury is confused. I can't help but think that the jury doesn't have the benefit of knowing the things we do. They can't read here to figure it all out LOL

If the last little bit about the magazines/Matt were about the forged letters... can Juan bring in the forged letters? Even though they have been ruled inadmissable? Hoping one of our lawyers can answer that for me :)

I just finished watching the day's testimony. It seemed disjointed at first, to me. But watching in it's entirety (?) , it seemed to me that JA was caught in a lot of lies and with the jury being totally immersed in the testimony, I do believe they will see how conniving and false she is. I also thought JM brought it home quite directly how she has used the phrases before, such as
"we weren't boyfriend/girlfriend" and how she went after the girls her supposed boyfriends were seeing outside of their relationships.
I do believe he has shown her to be the stalker that she is
And there is still more to come.:great:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members