Jodi Arias; the sequence of events

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

What do you believe were the sequence of events?

• Travis was stabbed, his throat slashed, and then he was shot

Votes: 464 71.2%
  • Travis was shot and then he was stabbed and his throat was slashed

Votes: 180 27.6%
  • Other

Votes: 8 1.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I watched again where she 'gripped the knife' on the stand.

She uses her right hand! Her thumb is at the top, so that means the knife is pointing downwards. That means she would have had to turn the knife in her hand before she could do the upward thrust into the chest to reach the vena cava.

But, she is left handed. What was in her left hand? Why would the knife be in her right hand?

So let's say for the sake of argument, she has the camera in her right hand [it's a right handed camera]. And, she is taking pictures while she holds the gun on him with her left hand. She shoots him with the gun. He is still talking, moving. She snaps the last picture of him sitting in the shower. She shoots again. The gun jams. She drops the camera. It snaps another picture, taking the picture of the ceiling. She reaches for the knife with her right hand. Now she has the knife in her right hand and the useless toy gun in her left, as he moves toward her out of the shower, on his way to the sink to see what happened to his head. She jabs at him with the knife. He blocks her with his hands.

She drops the gun and moves the knife to her left hand, rotating it so it points upward. That blow to the vena cava came from below and upwards. He's standing now and she is now prepared to do that upward thrust into the chest from below the ribcage for 3.5 inches.

But, that's not a natural thing to do. Somebody, or something she read, told her to stab him that way. Turning the knife in her hand so that it points upward, entering below the ribcage, --that's a knifewound done by someone who has some knowledge.

Does she have any friends who learned hand to hand combat in the military?

JMO

The ME said it was slightly upwards and she is 3 inches shorter than him so that would be correct if they were both standing. Dr. Horn also stated he did not believe Travis would have been able to stand had he been shot first, not that it could not have happened, just that under normal conditions for a shot in that area of the brain he would have been unable to move his arms upward to protect himself.

Anyone shot in the head goes into shock regardless of whether they are conscious, walking around, talking, or not. A bullet wound to the head will cause the body to go into shock immediately. So he would not have been a threat after she shot him and would probably not have had those defensive wounds had he been shot first.

If you read his report and listen to his testimony it was not just one thing that lead Dr. Horn to believe Travis was not shot first. If you listen to Jodi about how that shot occurred it is obvious, the way she explained it, that she did not shoot him first. Shooting him as he is coming towards her would mean the bullet's path would have been front to back in his skull, even if he turned his head slightly as she describes. The bullet's path was from slightly behind him with the gun pointed down. That is not self defense, that's execution. Forensics does not lie regardless of whether or not we believe the shot was first or last.

Jodi made the sign with her hand of gripping the knife and yet she claims to have no memory. Gripping the imaginary knife sure looked as if she was remembering to me. Jodi did train in martial arts from what we have heard. Also she admitted sparing with a friend of MM's (she mentioned because it upset MM) in someone's back yard where they were using fake knives or swords. So it sounds as if she was familiar with fighting with a knife. jmo

Hello All...my 1st time here....I have been watching this trial from the beginning and I am so glad to have found a place where I can talk about it!
So here's what I think...!!

I believe that she stabbed him 1st based on the med. examiner's testimony. There was very little blood from the head wound...because he was already bled out!

When I see that portrait shot of Travis with those eyes, I wonder if he was looking at her with the knife...in fear and disbelief. (I think it would be interesting if someone would blow that pic up and see the reflection).

I think that she stabbed in the chest and continued stabbing him as he was trying to get out of the shower and bleeding out into the sink and continued stabbing as he tried to get away from her. At some point he was trying to grab the knife.

This whole defense that JA thinks that she has going - is only her 3rd scenario of lies that she thinks we will believe. No closet, no body slam, unless he was able to knock her down to keep her from stabbing him some more. (Don't really think so tho')
She slit his throat at the end of the hallway where most of the blood was....and then she shot him...as a parting shot (no pun intended!).

The evilness of this woman. Now he is a pervert and a pedophile?? How many MORE ways can she kill him??? In watching her during the trial, I am struck with how much she seems to be enjoying this. She LOVED talking about the "gizz" on her face and all of her sex-capades, etc. She loves the spot light. SHE REMEMBERS EVERYTHING and loves talking about it! She is a demon.

But as Juan pointed out so well....her scenario is IMPOSSIBLE in 61 seconds! Good luck with that Jodi!

Watching her mother makes me crazy...she is evil too.

Thanks for letting me rant...I feel better already!

God Bless Travis and his family.

Thanks so much for your post! :welcome5: I'm relatively new, too!

I agree she is thoroughly enjoying her time in the spotlight. I have never seen anything like her nor do I believe a single word out of her mouth. (If JA said the sky was blue, I'd start to have doubts...) That's one of the reasons I agree with the ME that the gunshot came last or close to last: JA said it came FIRST! She lies about EVERYTHING. Her lying has served her well for a long time. Now, she's going to have a long time to serve.

One of the more horrific parts of this is that she is now being portrayed as a VICTIM in that courtroom. SHE left a man she supposedly loved to rot in a shower for 5 DAYS. It's heinous with a cruelty that belies human understanding. At least, mine. :twocents:

The ME said it was slightly upwards and she is 3 inches shorter than him so that would be correct if they were both standing. Dr. Horn also stated he did not believe Travis would have been able to stand had he been shot first, not that it could not have happened, just that under normal conditions for a shot in that area of the brain he would have been unable to move his arms upward to protect himself.

Anyone shot in the head goes into shock regardless of whether they are conscious, walking around, talking, or not. A bullet wound to the head will cause the body to go into shock immediately. So he would not have been a threat after she shot him and would probably not have had those defensive wounds had he been shot first.

If you read his report and listen to his testimony it was not just one thing that lead Dr. Horn to believe Travis was not shot first. If you listen to Jodi about how that shot occurred it is obvious, the way she explained it, that she did not shoot him first. Shooting him as he is coming towards her would mean the bullet's path would have been front to back in his skull, even if he turned his head slightly as she describes. The bullet's path was from slightly behind him with the gun pointed down. That is not self defense, that's execution. Forensics does not lie regardless of whether or not we believe the shot was first or last.

Jodi made the sign with her hand of gripping the knife and yet she claims to have no memory. Gripping the imaginary knife sure looked as if she was remembering to me. Jodi did train in martial arts from what we have heard. Also she admitted sparing with a friend of MM's (she mentioned because it upset MM) in someone's back yard where they were using fake knives or swords. So it sounds as if she was familiar with fighting with a knife. jmo

Needs more than just a thanks!!!

And again it is obvious that JA could not have shot TA from her scenario. It would be head on and not from the side.

And as we've said before it is possible to get shot in the head and stay conscious but those are rarities and the people helping them other than the doc in surgery don't know the location and track of the bullet and if it even entered the brain. So saying you've seen gun shot wounds to the head doesn't mean it's the exact injury TA sustained.

Great post. I agree with your version of events. I think she pulled out her weapons at some point and ordered him to sit. No way he's going to sit in a shower with the water off unless she was armed. She taunts him after that. The last head shot of him speaks volumes. She disgusts me so much.

If you look at the bottom of the shower stall in the sitting pic, you can see water going to the drain on the right, but it's not coming across his chest or thigh area as in the pic taken before:

http://s1287.beta.photobucket.com/u...=3&o=54&_suid=1363354303515042617815856366003

it is being blocked on the right as she is already leaning into the shower and inflicting the first wounds in this picture. If you look at (enlarging helps) the corner where the door meets the shower stall you'll see something covering both surfaces, a reddish splotch. Considering how neat Travis kept him home and seeing no other signs of rust, mildew, mold or the like in the shower area, I believe this is flying blood from the first wound:

http://s1287.beta.photobucket.com/u...t=3&o=56&_suid=136335442751501216047860152985

Because we never see an expression on his face in any of the shower pics it is my feeling that he didn't take them voluntarily, even in one of the middle pics where he looks sort of surprised, there's no hint of smile or even fear or anger, making it hard to read his feelings at the time. But I don't think he knew she was there when the nudie pics were taken in the afternoon (until he awoke at 1:47:15) so everything she said about what occurred between the nudie pics and these is wholly untrue in my mind.

And those 'rope fibers' keep coming back to me, if she used anything to dampen the gun shot sound I'd think there would be fibers in the wound or driven deeper (none found that we're aware of from the autopsy report) so where did they come from and why is she trying to explain them away? She must know they bolster premeditation but how?

Ah, good to be back. :D

Whoohoo. Crime scene expert on Dr. Drew agrees with gunshot first. He says Jodi brought the gun with her to shoot Travis. She did not bring the knife. She shot him in the shower. It's a face shot, he is still talking, moving. She goes to shoot him again and the gun jams. Then she goes and gets the knife. She puts him back in the shower because she sees she has cut herself and is bleeding on him, so she needs to wash away her blood DNA.

She shoots him either when he is sitting in the shower or with his head down. When she goes for the knife, he stands at the sink bleeding from the head wound and coughing blood into the sink. She gets the knife and finishes him off.

Nice to see some expert validation of the views of a minority here who have it right!

The ME also said that only the slashing of the throat would prevent Travis from fighting back [of the stab wounds]. So, did she slash his throat first? He said Travis would be able to move about for a time aftar the wound to the SVC. And, what's more, his brain would be intact if the gunshot is last so he can think correctly to outwit his attacker.

Why not one [apparent] offensive move on his part? And, how did she get so lucky with the first blow to the VC because any other blow would not have harmed him enough to stop him....

The only explanation can be that the first blow disoriented him. Only the gunshot would have done that. After the first wound--gunshot--he was no longer able to think properly to defend himself in an offensive manner. All his efforts to save himself are passive.

I think this makes sense. Some may argue that the shock and awe of an initial stab would would leave the victim unable to respond. Such a situation would immediately trigger the fight or flight reaction (autonomic response of the sympathetic nervous system), and the victim will be fighting back vigorously for his life until blood loss would make this difficult.

I DO understand medical terminology and I still hold fast that the autopsy report does not say what Horn testified to. Furthermore, I HAVE seen gunshot wounds to the head where the patient literally walks in the door of the ER, especially with a small caliber. (I worked ER in South Miami). We even had one guy we didn't know was shot until the x-ray. He was talking away with a bullet lodged mid forehead.

This. And I'm guessing ER docs weren't rushing to their computers afterword to write up these cases for publication in medical journals, as, sadly, they are neither particularly rare or novel.

Dave

video.foxnews.com/v/2228330829001/accused-murderer-jodi-arias-bizarre-behavior-caught-on-tape

Seriously what a psycho and a fake

I believe a viewing of the photos in order, based on their timestamps, provides enough evidence to disprove the following theories: (1) TA was not aware that JA was photographing him, (2) JA was using a weapon to force TA to pose for the photos, (3) JA struck the initial blow between the 5:29:20 and 5:30:30 photos, and (3) that the water was turned off in the shower at any point before or during the killing.

For reference, see the notes on the photos of the last moments of Alexander's life compiled by In Session producer Emily Kean at http://www.hlntv.com/article/2013/02/28/jodi-arias-testifies-day-13-live-blog.

Emily Kean said:
June 4th timestamp: 5:22:24 Neck down of Travis- he’s facing the right

June 4th timestamp: 5:22:36 Travis’ back-neck down (exhibit 142)

June 4th timestamp 5:22:54 Travis’ back in the shower—very dark image (exhibit 140)

June 4th timestamp: 5:24:30 Right side of Travis’ head, he’s looking down (exhibit 147)

June 4th timestamp 5:24:48 Left side of Travis’ head, he’s looking up (exhibit 148)

June 4th timestamp: 5:24:52 Wider shot of left side of Travis’ head/looking up (exhibit 149)

June 4th timestamp: 5:24:56 Shot looking up at Travis/left side of his head (exhibit 150)

June 4th timestamp: 5:25:00 Darker shot of Travis, looks like left side of his body with his arms above his head (exhibit 151)

June 4th timestamp 5:26:56 (exhibit 153) NOT SHOWN

June 4th timestamp 5:27:12 (exhibit 154) NOT SHOWN

June 4th timestamp 5:27:18 (exhibit 155) Left side of Travis
June 4th timestamp 5:27:28 (exhibit 156) NOT SHOWN

June 4th timestamp 5:28:54 (exhibit 157) NOT SHOWN

June 4th timestamp 5:29:12 (exhibit 158 NOT SHOWN

June 4th timestamp: 5:29:20 Travis looking at the camera –see his face(exhibit 159)

June 4th timestamp: 5:30:30 Travis sitting down in the shower (exhibit 160)

Notes on Accidental photos:

June 4th timestamp: 5:31:14 bathroom ceiling (exhibit 161)

June 4th timestamp: 5:32:16 Travis on the floor bleeding (exhibit 162)

June 4th timestamp: 5:33:13 Baseboard with blood on it (exhibit 163)

1. TA was aware that JA was photographing him from the very first photo.

In the very first photo, taken at 5:22:24, there was a flash that is clearly visible in the reflection off the tile. JA was standing close to TA when this photo was taken. It is highly unlikely that TA would not notice this flash or not hear the click of the camera. Note that this photo preceded the first blow by over eight minutes.

2. JA was not using a weapon to force TA to pose for the photos.

In the 5:22:36 photo and 5:22:54 photos, TA completely turns his back to JA for a pose that lasts at least 18 seconds. It is highly unlikely that TA would've struck this pose if JA was wielding a weapon. Furthermore, in the photos up 5:29:20 face photo, TA does not seem to be afraid. Maybe he is annoyed, but he is not afraid. He is aware of what JA is doing, but he is just continuing with taking his shower.

3. JA did not strike the initial blow between the 5:29:20 (face) and 5:30:30 (sitting) photos. Notice that, in the 5:30:30 photo, TA still has his arms resting at his side in what appears to match the same position of his arms in the 5:29:20 photo. At this point, TA has been holding the same pose for 70 seconds. If JA had already struck her initial blow at this point, TA would've at least moved his arms.

4. The water has not been turned off in the 5:30:30 (sitting) photo. The water is clearly running down the drain.

^Yes, I can see reasonable disagreement on the sequence, but these theories that he had no idea she was there or that she was pointing a gun at the time or even that they had no sex that day, those are all just a product of fanciful, overactive imaginations to me. They have no plausible coherence with the evidence.

Based on the above analysis, the time between when JA struck the initial blow and the time she had inflicted all of the knife wounds (at least), was no more than 1 minute and 46 seconds. That's the time between the 5:30:30 (sitting) photo and the 5:32:16 (bleeding) photo.

I believe JA accidentally snapped the 5:30:30 photo as she moved in for the kill. She was holding the camera in her right hand. She pretended to approach TA for the purpose of showing him the face shot, which she had just taken. While TA looked at the camera screen, JA pulled out a weapon from her pocket and delivered the initial blow.

Does it make more sense that she pulled out a knife or a gun? Notice that the trajectory of the bullet described in the ME's report closely matches the last known position of JA relative to TA prior to the killing. A gun would be easier to conceal until the last moment. A gun would be easier to draw from a pocket. A gun would be more likely to deliver a completely incapacitating blow. A gun would require less effort to deliver a completely incapacitating blow. A gun could be fired from a range of two feet (e.g., from outside of the shower door). The list of advantages of the gun go on...

Based on the last known relative positions between JA and TA, which knife wound makes sense for JA to have delivered first if she did, in fact, use a knife to deliver the first blow? And how would JA have delivered such a blow given their relative positions and the fact that JA would've wielded the knife in her left hand?

Let's consider the significance of the 5:31:14 (bathroom ceiling) photo from the standpoint of the gun first theory and then from the standpoint of the knife first theory.

1. Gun first theory

Sometime in the 44 seconds between the 5:30:30 (sitting) photo and the 5:31:14 (bathroom ceiling) photo, JA shoots TA in the head. However, TA is not dead. In fact, although badly hurt and disoriented, TA starts moving out of the shower in an attempt to escape. JA tries to fire another bullet, but the gun jams. JA panics and accidentally snaps this shot as she backs away from the shower door. She then runs down the hallway to grab a knife. With JA gone, TA staggers toward the sink and somehow lifts himself into a standing position, expirating blood from his sinuses onto the mirror. JA returns with the knife (perhaps reentering the bathroom from the closet door) and stabs and slashes at TA. TA crawls to the end of the hallway before JA finally slashes his throat.

2. Knife first theory.

JA continues to hold the camera in her right hand as she slashes and stabs at TA from the moment of the initial blow in the shower until TA reaches the end of the hallway. JA never leaves the bathroom, and is standing between TA and the sink/mirror, yet somehow TA manages to stagger all the way to the mirror, stand up, expirate on the mirror, and then crawl down the hallway. JA stabs and slashes at TA for all of the 1 minute and 46 seconds before JA finally cuts his throat. Then, after dragging TA's dead body all of the way back into the bathroom, JA decides, inexplicably, to shoot TA in the head.

Question for the knife first theorists: How does TA get to a standing position facing the sink/mirror if JA never leaves the room and stands between TA and the mirror, all the while cutting and slashing at him?

The time between the 5:31:14 (bathroom ceiling) shot and the 5:32:16 (bleeding shot) is 62 seconds. Is that enough time for JA to have retrieved a knife from another room and to have delivered the 29 (?) stab wounds as TA crawled down the hallway? I believe so.

To get a feel for the sequence of events as they played out in real time, see the real time video of the photos:

[video=youtube;pEEW7S16o0c]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pEEW7S16o0c[/video]

Let's consider the significance of the 5:31:14 (bathroom ceiling) photo from the standpoint of the gun first theory and then from the standpoint of the knife first theory.

1. Gun first theory

Sometime in the 44 seconds between the 5:30:30 (sitting) photo and the 5:31:14 (bathroom ceiling) photo, JA shoots TA in the head. However, TA is not dead. In fact, although badly hurt and disoriented, TA starts moving out of the shower in an attempt to escape. JA tries to fire another bullet, but the gun jams. JA panics and accidentally snaps this shot as she backs away from the shower door. She then runs down the hallway to grab a knife. With JA gone, TA staggers toward the sink and somehow lifts himself into a standing position, expirating blood from his sinuses onto the mirror. JA returns with the knife (perhaps reentering the bathroom from the closet door) and stabs and slashes at TA. TA crawls to the end of the hallway before JA finally slashes his throat.

2. Knife first theory.

JA continues to hold the camera in her right hand as she slashes and stabs at TA from the moment of the initial blow in the shower until TA reaches the end of the hallway. JA never leaves the bathroom, and is standing between TA and the sink/mirror, yet somehow TA manages to stagger all the way to the mirror, stand up, expirate on the mirror, and then crawl down the hallway. JA stabs and slashes at TA for all of the 1 minute and 46 seconds before JA finally cuts his throat. Then, after dragging TA's dead body all of the way back into the bathroom, JA decides, inexplicably, to shoot TA in the head.

Question for the knife first theorists: How does TA get to a standing position by the sink if JA never leaves the room and stands between TA and the mirror, all the while cutting and slashing at him?

I say the Gun First Theory: I've always thought that the gunshot came first. First, she stole and brought the gun, intending it to be used as the murder weapon. So it makes sense that the gun came out first. Second, makes sense that she would think shooting Travis in the shower would be a nice and clean kill--with all of the mess confined to the shower (not realizing that the head shot wouldn't suffice). Third, the ME could not be clear that the shot was debilitating, so it's possible that Travis could have made it over to the sink right after the shot. Forth, it makes sense that while he was at the sink, JA began the stabbing in the back (wounds not fatal), and Travis tried thereafter to get away down the hall (perhaps the gun did jam). The last wound is the throat. No need to shoot the gun after the throat wound.

I say the Gun First Theory: I've always thought that the gunshot came first. First, she stole and brought the gun, intending it to be used as the murder weapon. So it makes sense that the gun came out first. Second, makes sense that she would think shooting Travis in the shower would be a nice and clean kill--with all of the mess confined to the shower (not realizing that the head shot wouldn't suffice). Third, the ME could not be clear that the shot was debilitating, so it's possible that Travis could have made it over to the sink right after the shot. Forth, it makes sense that while he was at the sink, JA began the stabbing in the back (wounds not fatal), and Travis tried thereafter to get away down the hall (perhaps the gun did jam). The last wound is the throat. No need to shoot the gun after the throat wound.

One question - were you to shoot someone as they knocked you down and the gun was lost to you - would you honesty get up and run for a knife when an angry man who has threatened to kill you is in the same room as the gun ? Seriously who brings a knife when the opponent could well have a gun ? Just asking.

One question - were you to shoot someone as they knocked you down and the gun was lost to you - would you honesty get up and run for a knife when an angry man who has threatened to kill you is in the same room as the gun ? Seriously who brings a knife when the opponent could well have a gun ? Just asking.

Not sure I follow...this sounds like JA's version. If you're finding JA's account impossible, I agree. I think she had both the gun and the knife on her at the time, preferring to use the gun first., but had to use the knife when the gun malfunctioned.

Not sure I follow...this sounds like JA's version. If you're finding JA's account impossible, I agree. I think she had both the gun and the knife on her at the time, preferring to use the gun first., but had to use the knife when the gun malfunctioned.

I agree that JA's version of events is impossible.

However, JA was still holding the camera in her right hand at least 62 seconds before she had inflicted all of the knife wounds on TA. And she may have even been holding the camera in her right hand for the entire 1 minute and 46 seconds of the killing. So I don't think JA could have been holding both the knife and the gun at the same time.

I agree that JA's version of events is impossible.

However, JA was still holding the camera in her right hand at least 62 seconds before she had inflicted all of the knife wounds on TA. And she may have even been holding the camera in her right hand for the entire 1 minute and 46 seconds of the killing. So I don't think JA could have been holding both the knife and the gun at the same time.

Maybe not on her...but in quick reach or in a pocket? It was, IMO, premeditated, so it's possible she did think of contingencies.

This is a really good point and not only is another reason why her story makes no sense but it also proves the gun jammed.

Because, like you said, she shoots him and they both go down. Now they are on the floor together and he makes his famous 'Kill you' statement, so what does Jodi do? Does she stand up and look for the gun, that has flown out of her hand, to protect herself?

No. She leaves the gun in the same room with Travis on the floor and goes to look for a knife!

She has just told us with her own words that the gun was no longer a threat because it wasn't working!

Man, I hope the Jury sees this.

Even Juan didn't get this.

IMO

Based on the above analysis, the time between when JA struck the initial blow and the time she had inflicted all of the knife wounds (at least), was no more than 1 minute and 46 seconds. That's the time between the 5:30:30 (sitting) photo and the 5:32:16 (bleeding) photo.

I believe JA accidentally snapped the 5:30:30 photo as she moved in for the kill. She was holding the camera in her right hand. She pretended to approach TA for the purpose of showing him the face shot, which she had just taken. While TA looked at the camera screen, JA pulled out a weapon from her pocket and delivered the initial blow.

Does it make more sense that she pulled out a knife or a gun? Notice that the trajectory of the bullet described in the ME's report closely matches the last known position of JA relative to TA prior to the killing. A gun would be easier to conceal until the last moment. A gun would be easier to draw from a pocket. A gun would be more likely to deliver a completely incapacitating blow. A gun would require less effort to deliver a completely incapacitating blow. A gun could be fired from a range of two feet (e.g., from outside of the shower door). The list of advantages of the gun go on...

Based on the last known relative positions between JA and TA, which knife wound makes sense for JA to have delivered first if she did, in fact, use a knife to deliver the first blow? And how would JA have delivered such a blow given their relative positions and the fact that JA would've wielded the knife in her left hand?

It doesn't matter what makes sense. You use scientific evidence to determine crime scenes. Not what the investigator would think would make sense. That's not how cases are done. There are many crime scenes that don't make sense at all and are still surprising after extensive analysis or even the criminal admitting what happened.

Question for the knife first theorists: How does TA get to a standing position facing the sink/mirror if JA never leaves the room and stands between TA and the mirror, all the while cutting and slashing at him?

He could have came out of the shower and been standing in front of the sink before she started attacking. He could have been attacked and then fell towards the sink and JA continued the attack there. How do you know he was standing? The blood splatter expert said the blood was only low on the wall by the sink, a small amount was on the mirror but close to the sink ledge, so I don't know how you conclude that he was standing? There was no blood up high on the wall as if he was standing. Blood can spurt in all different directions. So he may have been standing or he could not be. It's kind of ridiculous to speculate, even when the experts in the case have not. But there's a number of ways he could have been there and it still have been the knife first. Especially when more than one part of the evidence goes with that theory. And why does he have to be only gun is possible if he was at the sink? I don't get that logic? He could have been at the sink for any reason. I don't see how it supports either theory at all.

thanks so much for posting the real time sequence...very interesting to see the photos this way....does anyone else think it looks like the shower door was closed on all the pics up until the one where Travis is sitting down, looking straight at the camera? after watching this, it seems to me he had no idea the photos were being taken until sometime at around 5:27 +ish, where he looks a little surprised, but is still behind shower door...I too think the gunshot was first

BBM
So you guys are saying that if TA was stabbed 1st that he would not be able to make it over the sink? Pretty sure stabbing would make that possibility much higher than a shot to the head.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Michelemelton03