Jodi Arias; the sequence of events

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

What do you believe were the sequence of events?

• Travis was stabbed, his throat slashed, and then he was shot

Votes: 464 71.2%
  • Travis was shot and then he was stabbed and his throat was slashed

Votes: 180 27.6%
  • Other

Votes: 8 1.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Weather Lady: According to Jodi's own testimony the picture was taken from the bedroom and his foot which is far away looking in the picture is facing the bathroom. Many here think she was dragging him back into the bathroom by his feet. jmo

If Jodi said that photo was taken from the bedroom, she must be lying (what a surprise)! If we're talking about the same picture, JA's foot in the foreground is standing on tile, and tile is visible extending under TA's body (thanks to dark lines of blood running in the grout lines). It's all square tile, with no hint of the decorative diamond-tile border between the hallway and bedroom, so she (and the camera) couldn't have been in the bedroom or even at the very end of the hallway. At the very least, she had to be a couple of feet down the hallway.

I agree with the possibility she was dragging him back by his feet just before the picture was taken (and then ran around to his head, either to cut his throat, or to survey the damage from a cut she'd administered seconds before, and bumped the camera with her foot). In fact, it's probably the most likely scenario, in my mind: she cut his throat right where it looks like she did -- at the end of the hallway, just inside the bedroom, toward the closet side, leaving the isolated, shockingly-saturated puddle. Then she flipped him over on his back (which would have put him on the other side of the end of the hallway, where the less dark pool of blood is on the carpet -- the one that extends back into the hallway and was later walked-through and smeared around -- began dragging him back to the bathroom by his ankles, pausing a couple of seconds later to run back and stand by his head as he made one last attempt to rise -- and at that moment, hit the camera with her foot, snapping that heartbreaking photo. (Several people have observed that it would have taken her some time to drag him back, but I see it happening very quickly. Blood is slick, TA had more than a dozen wounds to his back, tile is incredibly slippery when wet, and JA was full of adrenaline.)

I'm not sure what we see in the photo that follows the first hallway photo and was taken a minute later (the one of the baseboard with something in the top left-hand corner), but if I had to guess, I'd say that picture was taken when she went to pick the camera up and move it out of the way, or when she kicked it again on her way to get the gun from her purse. I tend to assume the former, because to me it looks like that picture was taken up off of the floor, but I'm not familiar with what the photo expert testified to about it, if anything.

Another observation, and another testament to how sick JA is: the police said the blood at the end of the hallway had been walked-through a few times -- you can see footprints coming out of it even with the naked eye. There was the clean walk-through closet JA could have accessed to bypass the blood, but she voluntarily walked through it instead, literally wallowing in what she'd done. [Shudder.]

Just like we are discussing here the ME could have told the prosecutor that both scenarios were possible and Martinez decided to go with the one that would bring the death penalty. My impression of Martinez is that he would do exactly that even if the evidence was slightly weaker-- because all the other evidence is overwhelming.

If JA truly dispatched TA with the knife and had presence of mind throughout, as Martinez alleges, she wouldn't have used the gun at the end.

At that point it would have been difficult to prove she didn't kill him in self-defense if she came with a gun and didn't use it. She could prove she had the stolen gun from the robbery. Unless she was really in a fog-- and Martinez says no to that.

You can't change physical evidence just to suit what the lawyer wants to go with to get the conviction he wants. The ME said the only explanation for little blood in the cranial cavity is the shot being last. I don't really see how this can be changed to fit either scenario or the scenario the lawyer wants. Not possible.

And if the ME said both scenarios were possible then he would have said so. Medical doctors can not be swayed by lawyers to report their findings one way or the other. They would lose their license.

And if the ME said both scenarios were possible then he would have said so. Medical doctors can not be swayed by lawyers to report their findings one way or the other. They would lose their license.

Experts can certainly be swayed. I've sat on a jury where two expert doctors gave conflicting opinions. It was also presented that the doc who testified for the corporation in the case actually spends half his time testifying in court cases (primarily for corporations) and the other half practicing medicine. That had an influence on the jury.

Experts give testimony in cases all the time that is wrong or can be interpreted in another way. Folks get convicted wrongly all the time on so-called expert testimony.

If all expert testimony were infallible, then there wouldn't be a need for a jury to consider it.

If you go back to my original post, I clearly stated this had nothing to do with anything in this case other than I thought it was interesting to read Travis had an upward stab wound. I do not have a link to support the statement of male vs female, it is just something I have read/been told over the years, most likely by LE.

The theory is that women generally are weaker so the momentum of the downward thrust gives them more power. Men on the other had will thrust upward because they are more powerfull in general. Not saying this is always the way it goes. Just a generalization. It was then speculated that Jodi may have had some martial arts training. Nothing more to it than that.

i was just wondering if it was said in court or anything. Thanks for your response!

Could be. If someone handed me a knife and said how would you stab someone, I'd immediately raise my arm above my head with it and slash downward. LOL.

In a self defense class they said if you use a knife for self defense that you should stab and then go upwards with the knife. It's more damaging they said. Because otherwise you can stab and the person may not stop. They also told us to go for the neck... of course not from ear to ear. But try to slash for it. So sounds like JA had some training or at least did some research.

If that is the case then why would she fire it at the end when all is quiet and he is no longer a threat?

Do a search on .25 caliber stopping power. And then an image search on .25 caliber pistol. It's more likely the knife was a backup to the gun. If she had a higher caliber gun the knife would never have some into play.

More deaths have occurred from a .22 bullet than any other caliber. .25 is bigger than a .22. so I wouldn't underestimate it.

Experts can certainly be swayed. I've sat on a jury where two expert doctors gave conflicting opinions. It was also presented that the doc who testified for the corporation in the case actually spends half his time testifying in court cases (primarily for corporations) and the other half practicing medicine. That had an influence on the jury.

Experts give testimony in cases all the time that is wrong or can be interpreted in another way. Folks get convicted wrongly all the time on so-called expert testimony.

If all expert testimony were infallible, then there wouldn't be a need for a jury to consider it.

The ME is a working medical examiner for Mesa. He's not an expert who has decided there is more money in testifying in court across the country when were he practices. He's not basing his opinion on how Flores perceived the shot came first, is he???? He did the autopsy and wrote up his report on his findings. His opinion, when he was asked, was based on facts in his reports and forensic evidence. He is objective because neither side thought the stabbing was first. It also is the job for the other side to give a different opinion than the ME otherwise there is no use testifying for the defendant. Let's see who defense puts up there.

Also, Dr. Horn is not an expert witness. He is the ME who did the autopsy and is testifying about his report. He is not being asked to render an opinion on what someone else did. He is there to testify about what he observed when he did the autopsy. jmo

i was just wondering if it was said in court or anything. Thanks for your response!

In a self defense class they said if you use a knife for self defense that you should stab and then go upwards with the knife. It's more damaging they said. Because otherwise you can stab and the person may not stop. They also told us to go for the neck... of course not from ear to ear. But try to slash for it. So sounds like JA had some training or at least did some research.

And didn't Jodi take some self defense classes?????

you're right experts can be wrong, they're only human. But that's totally different than the scenario i was talking about and what you said. Horn changing his opinion to match the lawyers is not error.

More deaths have occurred from a .22 bullet than any other caliber. .25 is bigger than a .22. so I wouldn't underestimate it.

I would. Like I mentioned previously. Please do a search on ".25 caliber stopping power." The only thing positive you'll find is "it's better than nothing" or a knife. Which is why she most likely used it first. And the caliber used is why she ended up having to use the knife.

But of course, that all means nothing because the ME has spoken.

(In as much as I don't know if it could be determined after the damage to the camera whether or not Jodi Arias reset the time (or time zone) as a part of staging the scene, I'll predicate my presumptions on the time stamps being accurate - does that sound like a JA-inspired sentence?) What doesn't make sense about time in general I'll get to afterward, but something there is still fishy. After playing it out in my head and referring to testimony, reports and pictures many, many times, and reading all of the opinions from everyone here and finding I missed or misunderstood something important and going back and reworking it, finally this scenario makes the most sense to me.

I believe she went there to shoot him with the gun (to stop him from exposing her) and then stab him in the heart (to pay back the stabbing she feels she received from the last conversations they had and his intent to expose and destroy her). All the rest of the violence I believe is because she presumed he would be dead or nearly so from the gunshot when she planted the knife into his heart. She may have tried to use the gun again and it jammed or he knocked it out of her hand, leaving her with only the knife to stop his increasing noise and to make sure he died. But it getting messy, or having to cut his throat I don't believe was in the original plan.

6-4-08:

3:00 - 4:00 a.m.: JA arrives at TA's house, she parks nearby in a location where the either upside-down or missing back license plate won't be too noticable (backs up close to another vehicle?) and waits for roommates to leave. Zack has a rental car to return this morning and does so after waking but that time is not mentioned in Det. Flores report. Flores mentions Enrique usually leaves the house at approx. 6:00 a.m.).

6:00 - 8 a.m.: Enrique and Zack leave house.

8:00 a.m. - 12:13 p.m.: TA puts floor cleaner together and moves furniture off tile, receives text from Chris Hughes about evening conference call and texts back. TA then goes upstairs for a nap.

12:15 - 2:00 p.m. JA enters home with purse containing gun and knife, duct taped together to conceal and prevent clanging together, finds TA alseep, places purse on end of bed, gets KY from purse and places it on bed, undresses and by hand or using timer she takes 6 pics of herself and then begins taking pictures of Travis. He wakes up - pic 1:47:15 (TA could not have taken the 1:44:00 pic of JA because 50 seconds later he is lying in bed apparently asleep and all of the time-stramped pics of her are before the pics of him). She makes the excuse she came to bring him the church trip CDs and the check for 2 months of car payments (and anything she may have planned to blackmail him with that caused his very angry texts). She wants to part as friendly as possible, etc., etc. and really only wanted a couple pics to remember him by. He knows her wild side so maybe doesn't find it altogether that strange (for her).

2:00 - 3:00: TA and JA go down to his office to put the check and CDs away, she leaves, TA locks front door and goes back upstairs to finish his nap before showering and the conference call.

3:00 - 4:00 p.m. Zack comes home and leaves again, TA sleeping.

4:00 - 5:20: JA enters the house again and hides in Travis' closet, placing purse near luggage at the closet's bathroom entrance and untapes weapons. TA wakes approx. 5:00, JA surprises him but since he has already seen her once that day unexpectedly, he is not all that surprised (this may be typical of her behavior, I don't know) but he is not frightened. He allows her to take what she probably tells him will be the last pictures she will ever be able to take of him. Photos begin at 5:22:24. At 5:22:36 (second photo) horizontal bed sheet lines can be seen on TA's lower back, showing he had slept recently before photos began.

5:25:00 - 5:26:56: There is a photo here (evidence item #152) we didn't see in court and do not know the time stamp on it, but this is the longest duration between pics so far (1 min., 56 sec., not including whenever #152 was taken), JA is likely readying her weapons while talking TA into sitting position in the shower.

5:27:18: TA turns to sit down, bumping camera, next pic (5:27:28) looks accidental, 1 minute, 26 seconds later another seemingly accidental pic is taken (5:28:54), while he is positioning himself to sit, JA has gun close at hand.

5:29:12: Face picture, dark and TA looking downward.

5:29:20: Face picture is taken, TA looking at straight at JA.

5:29:21 - 5:30:29: (Slightly over a minute since last photo taken) TA is still in sitting position from face picture, JA has gun in hand.

5:30:30: JA stands and shoots Travis above right brow, picture is nearly simutaneously taken as JA's right hand flexes while shooting the gun with her left hand. First drop of Travis' blood is seen in lower left corner of sitting picture, at corner of shower stall and door edge. JA mentions the 'loud ringing sound' in her first telling of the ninja story, I think a gun fired into a shower stall in a bathroom that has tile floors may sound like that.

I think it is also pertinent to mention that until the last (sitting) picture, Jodi Arias has only taken pictures of areas of Travis's body that she will soon inflict the gun and knife wounds upon, that may be coincidental, or not

5:30:31 - 5:31:13: Travis, gunshot wounded and maybe not realizing what happened, tells her to 'go get help, go to neighbors' as he exits shower while JA drops the gun and grabs the knife around the corner, he falls to hands and knees outside shower as she begins inflicting back, neck and back of head wounds, he attempts to get up and she pushes him against the wall behind shower door (leaving a metal mark on inside of shower door edge with knife (marker 4), he pushes her off of him, knocking her near the camera, which she picks up, causing picture 5:31:14 to be taken.

5:31:15 - 5:32:15: As TA moves towards sink looking for a towel or something to stop the bleeding he pushes JA away, she drops the camera and it slides part way down the hallway, landing upside down. She begins stabbing at him again, he coughs blood on mirror and sink, turns right to ward off more knife blows, receives heart and other chest, neck and stomach wounds (her back is to the scales and blood from knife is casting backwards, some landing in wastebasket). He gets away from her and heads down hallway trying to get to the bedroom door and out of house, she follows and inflicts deepest center back wounds, turns him around near outlet/light switch, she pushes him to the floor and then over, landing on the bedroom carpet. She pins him and slices his throat, and he finally he stops struggling. She drags him by his arms down the hallway, stops and gets the duvet cover, as she's rolling him onto the cover she bumps camera and it takes pic 5:32:16.

5:32:17 - 5:33:32: She finishes getting him on the cover, goes and gets the gun and knife and puts them back in her purse (hopefully she has a baggie), probably stops to catch her breath and examine the cuts on her hands (two on left, at least one on right as Ryan B. said she had 'bandages on her hands' when he saw her). She begins to pull TA the rest of the way down the hall, reaches over to pick up the camera and takes pic 5:33:32.

5:33:33 - 6:14 p.m.: She deletes pics from camera and gets the plastic cup from the sink cabinet and fills with water from the running shower to spread water down the hallway and uses a towel to wipe up her footprints. She undresses and takes a quick shower then uses the duvet cover to help her pull TA into the shower, then rinses herself again and gets out, removes duvet cover from his body. She gets the sheet from bed and puts all bloody items into it, along with all pillow cases (she likely rolled her wet, bloody clothing up in the shower mat and that caused the 'kool aid' stains on the car seats). She dresses in closet, steps back in bathroom looking for camera (which is in the duvet/sheet bundle) and leaves shoe print, does not see camera, wipes her shoes and takes bedding down to washer (leaving watery bloody stain on bedroom door from laundry, marker 9), does first load (duvet cover and sheets, etc). She washes up in bathroom near office, cleans off stair banister, checks TA's phone messages and after putting bedding into dryer starts second load with camera, and then she finally leaves TA's residence.

Time issues: If Zack is right and he was at home between 3:00 and 4:00, and Travis' last use of his laptop was around 3:45 p.m., seems like Zack would have had to have seen or heard him. And since his phone was also found in his office, if he had been on the laptop around 3:45, why didn't he check his phone for messages? Flores report says messages/calls came in but they had not been returned. Also, it appears she had to have washed a load of clothes, put them in the dryer and then put the sheets, camera, etc. into the washer, added bleach and whatever else and turned that on before leaving, I'm having a hard time fitting this in with the time stamps of the shower/aftermath photos, if Enrique came home between 6:00 and 6:15 as he stated, they had to have missed each other by bare minutes for her to have enough time to complete one washer cycle and then start another. Enrique also said he saw Travis the morning of the sheduled conference call and Travis said he was tired and had only slept 15 min. the night before, but Enrique originally thought that had happened on Thursday morning so I didn't include that in the timeline above as I'm not sure when he and Travis last spoke.

Sorry for being so long winded. Such a pity JM will probably blow it to smithereens within the first 5 minutes of rebuttal. lol Your comments and critiques completely welcome, I'm sure I've still missed much. :)

If Jodi said that photo was taken from the bedroom, she must be lying (what a surprise)! If we're talking about the same picture, JA's foot in the foreground is standing on tile, and tile is visible extending under TA's body (thanks to dark lines of blood running in the grout lines). It's all square tile, with no hint of the decorative diamond-tile border between the hallway and bedroom, so she (and the camera) couldn't have been in the bedroom or even at the very end of the hallway. At the very least, she had to be a couple of feet down the hallway.

I agree with the possibility she was dragging him back by his feet just before the picture was taken (and then ran around to his head, either to cut his throat, or to survey the damage from a cut she'd administered seconds before, and bumped the camera with her foot). In fact, it's probably the most likely scenario, in my mind: she cut his throat right where it looks like she did -- at the end of the hallway, just inside the bedroom, toward the closet side, leaving the isolated, shockingly-saturated puddle. Then she flipped him over on his back (which would have put him on the other side of the end of the hallway, where the less dark pool of blood is on the carpet -- the one that extends back into the hallway and was later walked-through and smeared around -- began dragging him back to the bathroom by his ankles, pausing a couple of seconds later to run back and stand by his head as he made one last attempt to rise -- and at that moment, hit the camera with her foot, snapping that heartbreaking photo. (Several people have observed that it would have taken her some time to drag him back, but I see it happening very quickly. Blood is slick, TA had more than a dozen wounds to his back, tile is incredibly slippery when wet, and JA was full of adrenaline.)

I'm not sure what we see in the photo that follows the first hallway photo and was taken a minute later (the one of the baseboard with something in the top left-hand corner), but if I had to guess, I'd say that picture was taken when she went to pick the camera up and move it out of the way, or when she kicked it again on her way to get the gun from her purse. I tend to assume the former, because to me it looks like that picture was taken up off of the floor, but I'm not familiar with what the photo expert testified to about it, if anything.

Another observation, and another testament to how sick JA is: the police said the blood at the end of the hallway had been walked-through a few times -- you can see footprints coming out of it even with the naked eye. There was the clean walk-through closet JA could have accessed to bypass the blood, but she voluntarily walked through it instead, literally wallowing in what she'd done. [Shudder.]

No. His head is towards the bedroom. His foot which is tiny and looks far away is facing the bathroom. This has already been confirmed. The picture was taken with her foot close to the camera .

Zach saw Travis at 11:30 in the morning. Travis complained to Zach that he was not able to sleep. Travis never mentioned that Jodi was there. If Zach had not left yet Jodi would not have entered the house. She would have waited because she did not want to get caught. Zack said there was no car in the driveway when he left. When he returned at 3pm there was still no car in the driveway which was confirmed by his girlfriend who came with him. jmo

When she packed the car to leave home before her arrest she had a 9mm gun, ammo and a box with books and some knives. Knives appear to be her weapon of choice. jmo

Perhaps, but then she would never have needed to use the gun at the end if knives were her weapon of choice. Her choice did the job.

TA was a healthy 190 lb plus guy in his prime. I don't believe he would have gone down so quickly from knife wounds alone- with so few defensive wounds compared to the amount of stab wounds. The ME himself said only two wounds were fatal and would incapacitate him quickly. The gunshot and the throat wound. And everyone agrees the throat wound was fatal. The ME admitting he could not analyze the brain, due to decomposition, casts reasonable doubt on that theory in my opinion.

Not that it matters in the end. All the other planning she did before she arrived at TA's house shows it was premeditated.

Either way you run the sequence it's still a ghastly crime. TA suffered under both scenarios.

Perhaps, but then she would never have needed to use the gun at the end if knives were her weapon of choice. Her choice did the job.

TA was a healthy 190 lb plus guy in his prime. I don't believe he would have gone down so quickly from knife wounds alone- with so few defensive wounds compared to the amount of stab wounds. The ME himself said only two wounds were fatal and would incapacitate him quickly. The gunshot and the throat wound. And everyone agrees the throat wound was fatal. The ME admitting he could not analyze the brain, due to decomposition, casts reasonable doubt on that theory in my opinion.

Not that it matters in the end. All the other planning she did before she arrived at TA's house shows it was premeditated.

Either way you run the sequence it's still a ghastly crime. TA suffered under both scenarios.

Read again. The two wounds the ME said were fatal were the stab to the chest and his cut throat. He was losing a lot of blood from his chest which we see on the sink, the floor, the hallway, etc. The ME said he could analyze the brain and did. What he could not determine because of decomposition was the exact path of the bullet through the brain. Lack of blood in the brain lead him to believe the shot was closest to his death rather than first.
jmo

From the ME's testimony he seemed to have taken all the information he had available to him and came to his conclusion. He certainly did not redefine his testimony because it was the State who believed Jodi shot Travis first for a number of years. It wasn't until defense asked the ME to give a deposition that the ME disagreed with the shot being first. That threw defense into a tizzy. Defense practically accused the State of tampering with a witness and asked for a mistrial.

And others wonder why the ME is aggravated??? Defense basically accused the ME of misconduct by changing his testimony when he never testified nor reported the sequence of events. I would guess Dr. Horn has a good enough reason to feel like he has a bur under his saddle. jmo

I can't understand how the state could ever have believed that the shot came first when the shell casing dropped on TOP of a puddle of blood and there was no blood on top of the casing. That's just forensics 101 not to mention plain old common sense. Because of that it stands to reason that the shot HAD to have come after the stabbings or there would be no blood on the floor for that shell casing to fall on TOP of.

The defense has no choice but to claim the gunshot came first because it's the only scenerio that could possibly make this a self-defense incident. In order to claim self-defense Jodi would have had to have been in immediate peril and grabbed the closest lethal item to protect herself with which HAS to be the gun because it isn't plausible that there was a knife close by for her to use and not the gun. What would they say? The knife was in the upstairs closet and the gun was in the silverware drawer in the kitchen? Ridiculous. That's why they have no other choice but to claim the gunshot came first - it's the only way they can claim self-defense.

Let's put it this way. If her premeditated plan was to kill Travis with a knife when he was not sleeping, drugged, or tied up--she's an idiot. Even sleeping is iffy if she doesn't have medical training.

And, that has not been proven.

IMO

She's proven herself to be an idiot over and over again and long before the murder.

I can't understand how the state could ever have believed that the shot came first when the shell casing dropped on TOP of a puddle of blood and there was no blood on top of the casing. That's just forensics 101 not to mention plain old common sense. Because of that it stands to reason that the shot HAD to have come after the stabbings or there would be no blood on the floor for that shell casing to fall on TOP of.

Respectfully snipped...

I understand from gun owners if the gun jammed the casing could have come out later when she picked it back up. idk

Also the casing could have landed somewhere and in her rush to "clean" up dropped it there. She did put camera, clothes & towels in the wash.

It could have been kicked there during all of the struggle.

So I respectfully disagree that the shooting "had" to be after the stabbings.

Respectifully snipped and BBM - It's funny because I think it's plan old common sense that for her to overpower him the sure way would be with a gun. A knife is so iffy especially since he'd been working out so much. If one is going to murder someone why chance a knife fight with someone stronger? Idk:)

just thoughts.

The defense has no choice but to claim the gunshot came first because it's the only scenerio that could possibly make this a self-defense incident. In order to claim self-defense Jodi would have had to have been in immediate peril and grabbed the closest lethal item to protect herself with which HAS to be the gun because it isn't plausible that there was a knife close by for her to use and not the gun. What would they say? The knife was in the upstairs closet and the gun was in the silverware drawer in the kitchen? Ridiculous. That's why they have no other choice but to claim the gunshot came first - it's the only way they can claim self-defense.

I do not know what JM believed himself just that through Flores JM seemed to think the ME thought the gunshot was first in the beginning. Flores clearly thought it when Jodi gave him the Ninja story even though when she asked about his wounds Flores only said Travis was shot. That told her, IMO, that JA suspected Flores did not know what the sequence was and so she went with her Ninja story.

Who knows what happened???? I just know that at this time JM is putting little importance on it as an issue and focusing on her making a conscious effort to get another weapon in order to kill him. With the bullet first an argument could be made by the ME that Travis did not do all the things she claims he did. That he would have been down and only the stab to the chest would have accounted for all that blood. Travis would have had a short timeframe to walk around and try to get help for his wounds. So I do not think the gunshot first is exactly helping her if they bring the ME back on rebuttal. Regardless of which weapon she used first, at some point she switched and that would have taken an effort on her part because she admitted she did not know where the knife was. If she had time to look, she had time to escape. Toasted. jmo

Respectifully snipped and BBM - It's funny because I think it's plan old common sense that for her to overpower him the sure way would be with a gun. A knife is so iffy especially since he'd been working out so much. If one is going to murder someone why chance a knife fight with someone stronger? Idk:)

just thoughts.

Wouldn't the danger be the same if she missed with the gun? What if he did body slam her because she had the gun in her hand and the gun went flying and she rolled away and grabbed the knife she had left on the tub and then stabbed him as he bent down to grab her. That is a possibility, too. She may have intended to shoot him first and brought the knife for backup. Let's not forget Travis had already had a gun pointed at his head once before. I can only imagine he went through the scenarios of what he should have done to get the gun away from the assailant afterwards. If Jodi pulled the gun on him and aimed it at his head he could very well have grabbed her and knocked her down as she stated with the gun flying across the floor out of her reach. jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ray@Payton