Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Those hand wounds... he fought for his life :(

Are you sure that's what she's peeking at?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Appears to me she wants to make sure her tears are seen by the jury

Sorry I am late jumpingback on . . . .

Picture of Travis' hand shown in court - Jodi appears to be crying now - she peeks over the glasses - wipes her nose.

Travis' fingertips and nails appear to be very dark in color - decomp. Palm of Ri hand - cut to tip of right thumb.

When a living person is cut - blood will flow - but a deceased person will ooze some blood but not much. Sharp forced injury - blade or sharp object caused this on the hand.

Travis' sister's are crying and covering eyes in front row. Jodi is hiding behind her hair and looking down.

Darkening on thumb - under the nail could be some form of mummification and/or bruising.

Knife or edged weapon - cuts to backs to palm or forearm to ward off knife attack.

#178 - back of left hand - there is a circular area - " a Void" in the blood - where blood pooling didn't occur - maybe up against something.

Palm of left hand - deep wound to thumb - very discolored hand - these cuts are deeper than R hand. Left hand goes in about 1/4 inch into the hand - sharp edged object.

Picture of palm - cut 1 3/4 inch and another cut 3/4 inch

left hand thmb near the wrist - deeper than on right thumb. 1 1/2 inch

Left hand injuries are consistent with defensive wounds - inflicted while TA was alive - bled at the time.

#184 - 191
Pictues submitted for admission

Crap I missed the start after lunch. What have I missed?

I'm glad I don't have to watch the woman sitting next to her rub her back and coddle her!

:slap:
Until right now I had happily forgotten the very existence of Dorothy Clay Sims. Thank you so much, Linda! :floorlaugh:

OMG that poor man (looking at his hands), and his poor family in the gallery.

ETA photo introduced into evidence - GRAPHIC.

arias6.jpg

How much testimony have I missed how long has it been going on?

Dry tissue action

You know, I was thinking about how people are comparing JA to CA. That they are both evil, or that they are both crazy. When I look at CA's pics, especially her eyes, I always saw cold, calm, ruthlessness. In JA's eyes, even in the ones from before the murder, I don't see that. I someone unstable. Mentally ill? I don't think so, at least not a sociopath like I think CA is. Very, very unstable, though. Remember the old cartoons when someone was hypnotized and their eyes would be these black swirly things? Yeah, like that. IMO.

Edited to add: It's almost like JA has that blank stare thing going sometimes... unsettling.

I am not excusing her, trust me, but just saying that, in my opinion, these two aren't the same at all. :moo:

I think both of these girls are cut from nearly the same cloth. I think they both feel justified in doing what they did, that it was "deserved." I don't think either of them is outright stupid. In fact, I think both are smart in some way -- but not as smart as they think they are.

Specifically, both show creative intelligence. Jodi and Casey both seemed to be decent enough photographers. Casey's writing (jail letters) impressed me. Jodi's vocabulary and articulation in the "48 Hours" interview showed she's not at all dumb.

Really, I think both were EXTREMELY unhappy with who they'd become. They felt stuck/trapped in a boring life, and were desperate for the good life. Casey did her deed due to trying to snag a "good" man; similar issue with Jodi. They both just HAD to have these men, no matter the cost... Perhaps they feel "entitled" to so much more than real-life's offered them.

In Casey's case, I suspect she felt a) Caylee should have been aborted from the beginning, and b) Caylee betrayed her by loving Cindy more. So she could take a hike: problem solved, let the good times truly begin.

We don't get to see these photos?

Trial covered on you tube? I'm on west coast and insession is still on that seal. Guess tomorrow I'm on my desktop:moo:

she stabbed him hard enough to pass thru cartiledge and into the superior vena cava

I just lost a whole transcription! Aaarrggghhhhh!!!!

I hope Rob Lowe's twin the ME testifies tomorrow too!

his sister's are doubled over :-(

I feel so terrible for them

My heart just breaks for them :(

Meanwhile, okay, JA is upset while looking at the ME pics. And I am angry, because, honey, YOU did this, for whatever reason. And you lied about it. Twice. And you've been all bubbly Miss Popularity in jail ever since. So, please, spare us.

Rant over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members