Jodi Arias Trial discussion, #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG - I'm having flashbacks...someone help me. Now JA comes out in a sweater, just like CA used to do. Is she gonna throw herself against the table and need to be taken away? GAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

Does anybody have a link ... lost in session...it goes off at 3:00

Was looking forward to this testimony.

Also, O/T... a little McDreamy up in there :)

Premeditation is premeditation and the proof is her reporting the gun stolen, /QUOTE]

BBM from everything about the gun being stolen in the news seems to point to her grandparents reporting it stolen. Do you have a link that points to her reporting it stolen?

TIA

No. I didn't bother to fact check it since it was said frequently in previous posts I have read. However, this would make a lot more sense to me (that it was the grandparents reporting it) and doesn't change anything in the case for me. In regular circumstances, I would think that it was very odd that SHE would have reported it stolen since she is more than likely the one who took it. But, after hearing her blab on and on and on and on and on...I just figured it was doable in her case since she has such a running mouth.

Pssst, JA, we at WS have already claimed the ME, so don't get any ideas, hon.

Okay, okay, back on topic. Sorry!

Aias doing the bend forward hide behind hair thing while they show xray of his skull

I think we were all typing at the same time :floorlaugh:

I think so too. It took me an extra moment to collect myself before I could submit my reply. :blushing:

Okay, now not appropriate during this testimony.

But later...

poor widdle Jodi hiding in her hair...she looks like cousin IT.

The picture quality on kpho is excellent.

Sound on all streams if terrible.

(for me at least). Gotta work on the sound.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abk018