Jodi Arias Trial discussion, #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
to me it looks like he is on his stomach... right arm bent at the elbow.. with head down and legs extending back toward shower head

(taken after she washed all the blood off and drug him to the shower or was he still alive here and this was the initial stab to the heart??? :eek:)

I think it was the initial stab... as didn't the gunshot take place outside of the bathroom???

If it starts @ 10:30 MST - that would be in another hour (I think)
Thank you. It's just that I'm reading InSessions twitter and they are going on about a detective call. Have to assume they are commenting on last Thursday's day in court?

I'm having a really confusing day LOL

stabbed 29 times.

to see just how much that is take your hand and tap your leg 29 times.. (that is seriously some deranged overkill right there)

Talk about overkill, (no pun intended, lol). How can that be considered self defense?

in the opening statements they said that they thought the stab to the heart was first but he was still alive at that point (iirc that is... I just re-read them)

One thing I found very telling was Jodi told Detective Flores in that phone interview the exact day she and Travis broke up yet she couldn't recall the date she moved to California. To me it's evidence the relationship likely mattered a lot to her - even though she seems to play it off rather casually. MOO

(Jellybeanz - they're 7 hours behind us. Start time should be 17:30 here. I think. ;))

Interesting how we all see a different image of Travis in the shower.

I was looking @ the size of the shower stall - it appears to be a single shower stall. If that were his right arm (against the left wall) - wouldn't his legs have to be going up the right wall of the shower?

If I am in the single shower with my bottom against the left wall - my thigh would be about that high - leaving room for back on the shower floor and head/shoulders up against the right wall.

Seems to me like the shower would be a strange place to be "lunging" at anyone in anger.

I'm a little behind on the case and am trying to catch up, but I do wonder how she managed it, did she pretend to be coming on to him in the shower and had the knife hidden behind her back?

just my thinking but they most likely
1) did the nasty (LE says they have pictures of that in opening statements and I bet you they also can prove she was not tied up and there was no knife:twocents:)

2) he took a shower (last picture taken before he was killed) after number 1 was over

3) she stabs him in the heart and he falls forward (picture cuckoo just posted) and takes a picture of him (how sick!)

4) he comes out of the shower and she keeps stabbing him and at some point shoots him (blood area)

5) she drags him back to the shower (also a picture) and washes all the blood off

6) she cleans up a bit and leaves (deleting the pictures and thinking the water will take care of the rest because she is not that smart) staging it a bit

:twocents::twocents::twocents:

Seems to me like the shower would be a strange place to be "lunging" at anyone in anger.

I'm a little behind on the case and am trying to catch up, but I do wonder how she managed it, did she pretend to be coming on to him in the shower and had the knife hidden behind her back?
I tend to believe the entire sexual liaison that day was all part of a set up. I really don't think she went there with the intent that if he cancelled his trip or if took her back or whatever she might not kill him...

I think she needed to get him at his most vulnerable. And I believe she knew just how to do that. ;)

I want to know why she didn't take the camera.

big booboo on her coverup part.

Washing the camera just made investigators, most likely, try all the harder to get the data off of the camera. duh!

Also: I think she took the death pictures to relive the moment and then she deleted them. She would have had to set the camera on timer to take a picture of her dragging his body I would guess?

self defense my hoo ha!

ITA Big mistake on her leaving the camera. I wonder if she sent these pictures to her email address???

Interesting how we all see a different image of Travis in the shower.

I was looking @ the size of the shower stall - it appears to be a single shower stall. If that were his right arm (against the left wall) - wouldn't his legs have to be going up the right wall of the shower?

If I am in the single shower with my bottom against the left wall - my thigh would be about that high - leaving room for back on the shower floor and head/shoulders up against the right wall.

How many of you will get into the shower stall and try laying in different positions? LOL

I would think that Travis would be on his back since it would be easier to drag somebody while they are laying on their back and then stuff them into the shower.

How many of you will get into the shower stall and try laying in different positions? LOL

I would think that Travis would be on his back since it would be easier to drag somebody while they are laying on their back and then stuff them into the shower.

well, I kept a pizza in my trunk during the CA case for a few weeks
:lol:
:escape:

I tend to believe the entire sexual liaison that day was all part of a set up. I really don't think she went there with the intent that if he cancelled his trip or if took her back or whatever she might not kill him...

I think she needed to get him at his most vulnerable. And I believe she knew just how to do that. ;)

Oh, I do to!

She came prepared with her gun (that she reported stolen just a few days earlier).

It is too bad they could never recover the gun

ITA Big mistake on her leaving the camera. I wonder if she sent these pictures to her email address???

BBM
Now that would make her even dumber than I thought! She could simply remove the MSPD from camera in a second but she decides to email them to herself and delete them afterwards, that would take the cake for all stupidity.

to me it looks like he is on his stomach... right arm bent at the elbow.. with head down and legs extending back toward shower head

(taken after she washed all the blood off and drug him to the shower or was he still alive here and this was the initial stab to the heart??? :eek:)

I think it was the initial stab... as didn't the gunshot take place outside of the bathroom???

I heard 2 versions

One he was shot in the bathroom and he was shot in the shower. LE found the bullet on the bathroom floor by the sink. HTH

The picture I am referencing is from NG's show on the 2nd day of Trial coverage. Is there a way to post a screen shot? (help)

BBM
Now that would make her even dumber than I thought! She could simply remove the MSPD from camera in a second but she decides to email them to herself and delete them afterwards, that would take the cake for all stupidity.

She seems very bright on her blog but dumb for leaving that camera. Bright but no common sense.

Maybe she pretended to be taking more pictures of him in the shower. Camera in one hand. She gets his attention to look at the hand holding the camera, lunges at him and plant the knife in his heart. He stumbles out of the shower with blood rising in the back of his throat and spews it on the sink and backsplash while nutzo stabs away at his back, he falls, more stab wounds to his chest, he crawls out to the hallway where she straddles him and slits his throat. Drags him back to the shower to wash off any of her DNA (that might be on him) and decides he ain't dead enough and shoots him in the face. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member