Jodi Arias Trial discussion, #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe she pretended to be taking more pictures of him in the shower. Camera in one hand. She gets his attention to look at the hand holding the camera, lunges at him and plant the knife in his heart. He stumbles out of the shower with blood rising in the back of his throat and spews it on the sink and backsplash while nutzo stabs away at his back, he falls, more stab wounds to his chest, he crawls out to the hallway where she straddles him and slits his throat. Drags him back to the shower to wash off any of her DNA (that might be on him) and decides he ain't dead enough and shoots him in the face. JMO

Or he is dead and she thinks well I stole this gun and brought it all this way I darn sure am gonna use it at least once.

With my most unscientific measurements . . . the doorway of the single shower stall appears to be about 3 1/2' wide (ish), the appendage (that I believe to be his left leg/thigh up to his knee - others speculated it was his right arm from shoulder to elbow) appears to be about 2 1/2' tall (ish). My shoulder to elbow is about 1 1/2' ish - leading me to believe it is the left buttocks to knee on the left side of the shower.

Hello all you wonderful people....can someone post a link to the trial and remind me what time it starts.....I am working, dont you know? I was sure I was going to get a PI business for a Christmas bonus!

I heard 2 versions

One he was shot in the bathroom and he was shot in the shower. LE found the bullet on the bathroom floor by the sink. HTH

What I understood is that the bullet lodged in his left cheek, and it was the shell casing they found on the bathroom floor. All the more reason to think he was shot in the bathroom.

to me it looks like he is on his stomach... right arm bent at the elbow.. with head down and legs extending back toward shower head

(taken after she washed all the blood off and drug him to the shower or was he still alive here and this was the initial stab to the heart??? :eek:)

I think it was the initial stab... as didn't the gunshot take place outside of the bathroom???

That is how I see the body in the photo you reposted here (thank you!) and that is why I could understand that the last assault, the gunshot to the face, happened with Jodi standing right outside of the shower, standing over Travis with the bullet entering his right temple and traveling downward and across to lodge in his left cheekbone. Maybe she threw his right arm over his head/face to be able to shut the shower stall door.

Here is my problem- I saw a photo of the empty (Travis's body had been removed) shower stall that showed a huge blood stain on the right side of the floor of the shower. TA wasn't injured in his lower body (as far as I know) so all that blood must be resulting from his upper body injuries which means the left side of the shower, the photo which I think is his upper torso and right arm can't be. That must be his lower torso. If it is his lower torso the right side of his face is facing the backside of the shower and Jodi can't be standing outside the shower shooting downward to hit his right temple. She must have shot him outside the shower.

insession just tweeted that they will be covering the bathroom scene in moments (live on teevee)

I think I figured it out. She took that picture. Not sure what the white is, a tshirt? and as he decomposed he fell forward.

That is how I see the body in the photo you reposted here (thank you!) and that is why I could understand that the last assault, the gunshot to the face, happened with Jodi standing right outside of the shower, standing over Travis with the bullet entering his right temple and traveling downward and across to lodge in his left cheekbone. Maybe she threw his right arm over his head/face to be able to shut the shower stall door.

Here is my problem- I saw a photo of the empty (Travis's body had been removed) shower stall that showed a huge blood stain on the right side of the floor of the shower. TA wasn't injured in his lower body (as far as I know) so all that blood must be resulting from his upper body injuries which means the left side of the shower, the photo which I think is his upper torso and right arm can't be. That must be his lower torso. If it is his lower torso the right side of his face is facing the backside of the shower and Jodi can't be standing outside the shower shooting downward to hit his right temple. She must have shot him outside the shower.

My problem (I didn't explain it) is I seem to remember LE saying that the last injury to Travis was the bullet to his face which happened while he was crumpled dead or dying in the shower. If I remember that correctly from LE I don't see how that gunshot happened.

Not only is this case of blaming the victim so grossly over the top, but they're portraying Jodi to be this perfect, flawless innocent victim at every turn. Obviously as her defense they won't paint her as a human with shortcomings but I find it striking how EVERYTHING puts in her the most glowing, flattering light.
Really, listening to the defense opening statements and their cross you would think Travis was some notorious monster and Jodi was Mother Teresa doing him a favor gracing him with her presence.

I can't imagine a jury finding this narration believable or realistic. It's a complete work of fiction.

What I understood is that the bullet lodged in his left cheek, and it was the shell casing they found on the bathroom floor. All the more reason to think he was shot in the bathroom.

Oh thats right, it was the shell casing. TY

Not only is this case of blaming the victim so grossly over the top, but they're portraying Jodi to be this perfect, flawless innocent victim at every turn. Obviously as her defense they won't paint her as a human with shortcomings but I find it striking how EVERYTHING puts in her the most glowing, flattering light.
Really, listening to the defense opening statements and their cross you would think Travis was some notorious monster and Jodi was Mother Teresa doing him a favor gracing him with her presence.

I can't imagine a jury finding this narration believable or realistic. It's a complete work of fiction.

That's typically how these cases work. :(

stabbed 29 times.

to see just how much that is take your hand and tap your leg 29 times.. (that is seriously some deranged overkill right there)

And he was also shot in the face on top of the 29 stabs. 10 of which were IN HIS BACK!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member