Jodi Arias Trial discussion, #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO it's his he is being dragged on the floor and his R foot is limp and turned outward away from his body.

Dang it I was gonna let it go..........:banghead:

oh well it couldn't be her foot if her leg is behind his head...
that foot is sooo small due to distance. jmo
eta
oh and the blue thing (I think) is to click on for the next picture jmo

:what::waitasec: I think we have it figured out now!

Ok so this is how I can orient the picture. The sweatshirt or whatever it is with the seams was partially covering the camera lens. The shot is at an upward angle. His shoulders head and neck dragging against floor with his lower half being held up.

But something is holding his arm up, I don't think it is her.

I was thinking that it was her holding his arm up. The greenish/blue looks like a sweater/jacket and it seems to me to have an arm/armpit fold in it.

Ok so this is how I can orient the picture. The sweatshirt or whatever it is with the seams was partially covering the camera lens. The shot is at an upward angle. His shoulders head and neck dragging against floor with his lower half being held up.

The camera was probably on a lanyard or something?
flew back hit her on the roo hiney (can't find the tushie smilie!) and snapped a second later as it swung back around/down...

Ugh! I am all messed up now because first I thought they said the killer was clearly visible and second I thought this was supposed to be that picture! It could easily be as you said his foot turned out. So she's supposed to be behind
his head?

75040_10151371855830490_674054469_n.jpg

Someone posted this lightened/sharpened image on the FB page. Hope it is ok to post.

I feel like the seam/hem shown could also be the bottom of a shirt or jacket, with the area labeled "head" really being the back of her elbow close up. This would make the black area at the bottom her upper thigh resting under his shoulder, with the area under the word "foot" being the bend of her knee... As if the camera lens was positioned behind her right hip, and her right arm is over his right shoulder and under his chin, either dragging him or even slashing his throat. Yikes. That would be too creepy.

I have looked at these pics trying to get the orientation for so long now, that my eyes could be playing tricks with me, so who knows. I wouldn't be surprised if I saw a unicorn at this point and hour.

Someone else mentioned that the seam could be from bedding used to drag him. I'm very interested to see expert analysis of these photos. I simply cannot figure them out. Where would the camera be positioned to snap this pic? The prosecution needs to make this all clear to the jurors.

This explanation is the only one that makes sense to me. I've been trying to explain the "stripe" on the leg of the pants I've seen referenced wrt to this pic and I wasn't able to orient the "non-travis" part of the pic with that in mind. Thinking of it this way, though, it seems clear. It looks to me like a gray fleece type top and dark pants on Jodi with her right knee up -- not necessarily supporting the body, but in the process of moving.

75040_10151371855830490_674054469_n.jpg

Someone posted this lightened/sharpened image on the FB page. Hope it is ok to post.

I feel like the seam/hem shown could also be the bottom of a shirt or jacket, with the area labeled "head" really being the back of her elbow close up. This would make the black area at the bottom her upper thigh resting under his shoulder, with the area under the word "foot" being the bend of her knee... As if the camera lens was positioned behind her right hip, and her right arm is over his right shoulder and under his chin, either dragging him or even slashing his throat. Yikes. That would be too creepy.

I have looked at these pics trying to get the orientation for so long now, that my eyes could be playing tricks with me, so who knows. I wouldn't be surprised if I saw a unicorn at this point and hour.

Someone else mentioned that the seam could be from bedding used to drag him. I'm very interested to see expert analysis of these photos. I simply cannot figure them out. Where would the camera be positioned to snap this pic? The prosecution needs to make this all clear to the jurors.

Good Grief, she could be slashing his throat. That would be a perfect position for her to be in. Can't recall but was his blue robe still hanging near the shower stall when he was found in the stall? Or, could she have used that do drag him?

Ugh! I am all messed up now because first I thought they said the killer was clearly visible and second I thought this was supposed to be that picture! It could easily be as you said his foot turned out. So she's supposed to be behind
his head?

I think the foot in the pic is Travis' left foot with left leg bent a knee and tucked under right leg.

ETA: certainly could be his right foot. At death there is no muscle tension and that would allow his leg to easily and fully rotate outward. We would have to force our leg to rotate out that far.

This explanation is the only one that makes sense to me. I've been trying to explain the "stripe" on the leg of the pants I've seen referenced wrt to this pic and I wasn't able to orient the "non-travis" part of the pic with that in mind. Thinking of it this way, though, it seems clear. It looks to me like a gray fleece type top and dark pants on Jodi with her right knee up -- not necessarily supporting the body, but in the process of moving.

I totally see it now! Her back to us with her knees bent. She would be grabbing his hands to pull him or he's got his wants up trying to defend himself. This does look like as someone mentioned earlier it could be her on her knees slitting his throat from behind him. She is left handed so it makes sense. There is also blood running down his neck

Hello,

This is a question from someone who has seen the crime scene photos but has not followed the case closely:

If Travis was killed in the shower why is there so much blood everywhere else, like the hallway? Even dragging the body on some sort of sheet does not explain ALL of that blood... Is some of it hers?

Just curious,
N

I don't think he was killed in the shower, but was put there when it was over with. Jodi may have surprised him in the shower.

his head?
IMO she sure isn't pushing him! From below. She is pulling him.
Either under the arms or she wrapped his wrists and drug him somehow.

The foot...
I'm thinking like in the morgue, a foot wearing a toe tag... ya know how it leans out? Anatomy was a LONG time ago!
The foot pronates when a person is not concious.
images

http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSUbhU_gspQP_fX21ui4uBrhAe2_eEMTwR1hxYCJZ3TfgZimIDwNg

I think her backside/leg and MAYBE her foot was visible to them???

I can not for the life of me, figure out how to drag an unconscious man on bloody tile barefoot and not end up falling... but it may be possible.
I hope to never find out personally!
All just my opinion.

And a clearer one but from far Further

OMG! I can't believe that. What kind of knife would she have used? Unfreaking believable. He could not have been conscious but for a few seconds, since she would have sliced through his airway and it would have filled with blood, not to mention the severing of the phrenic nerve that makes diaphragm movement possible and necessary for breathing. OMG! Jodi the Ripper!

His legs aren't in the photo. It's just the top of his head and shoulders. He is on his back and she is behind him (blue pants close up on the left). You can see the blood dripping onto the floor where everyone thought was a foot.

Do you think there is towel there on the floor? Because it doesn't look like his carpet or his tile. The carpet has lots of flecks in it and would not show up like this on camera. Another possibility is something other than a towel, because whatever it is, it seems to reflect light.

Also, is it just as possible that is it her shirt/jacket hem and not a pant leg? I am imagining her on the ground or leaning over him just after the struggle ended. The camera would be close by based on my theory that their was a struggle for the camera just after he came out of the shower.

I think the foot in the pic is Travis' left foot with left leg bent a knee and tucked under right leg.

:waitasec:

COULD BE!
The toes would look the same both ways!

I totally see it now! Her back to us with her knees bent. She would be grabbing his hands to pull him or he's got his wants up trying to defend himself. This does look like as someone mentioned earlier it could be her on her knees slitting his throat from behind him. She is left handed so it makes sense. There is also blood running down his neck

:rocker:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member