Jodi Arias Trial discussion, #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My theory is that she made some comment about posting their sex pictures somewhere so that people can see the real "him" (what she saw). That would really hurt him because of the Mormonism. He gets mad and says something that would hurt her just as much and she gets her initiative to go ballistic. If the attack started just after the last photo of him, that expression makes a lot of sense. She might have been sort of taunting him with the camera if they had just argued about it. Then he comes out to where she would be standing by the sinks to take it away from her and she first attacks there.

Why she left the camera, I will never know. :banghead: So dumb. My only guess is she was probably not thinking straight.

She probably stuck him back in the shower for similar reasons. Not really thinking. Probably he was bleeding a lot and she didn't want to risk stepping in it as she was cleaning.

Welcome to Websleuths!

heel-1_zpsf55b67e1-1_zps5f014e02.jpg

What was the story about his dog?
Does anyone know?
Did I dream up a dog?

What was the story about his dog?
Does anyone know?
Did I dream up a dog?

Dog hadn't been attended to in several days when found....along with a death odor in apt

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Dog hadn't been attended to in several days when found....along with a death odor in apt

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

WOW! My dog would be pitching a FIT! Even if he was just left outside with no food ~ ehh some people put out a lot of food so maybe
he was O.K.
The dog must not have been in the room with him.
-didn't track blood everywhere.

Maybe he was crated...

hmm...

You know from looking at that picture it looks like she could have put him on something (like a blanket or towel) to drag him back down that hallway. It seems odd that only the center of the hallway looks cleaned up but the edges closer to the baseboards are still covered in blood spatter.

Also in looking at some of the screen shots of the evidence photos I'm shocked to see the blood splatter so low to the ground on the walls, baseboards and door mouldings especially. I think this points to Jodi stabbing Travis as he was ON THE GROUND and completely down and defenseless

Maybe Jodi put TA on a sheet and used that to drag him back to bathroom. I heard that people sometimes use the shower curtain.

wenwe4 - Thank you for all of your post. Thanks to all of you! I work and can't watch for weeks :(

Enrique Cortez Jr. My work was usually from 8-4:30 in Tempe doing check fraud. At the time I was using the bus because gas was over $4.00/gallon. I would drive to Superstition Springs Mall, catch the 61 westbound, and got off at Priest and Southern. The ride was probably about an hour and 15 minutes. That bus ride home that day was probably what kept me from walking into a bad situation since I probably got home around 6 or later. You have to come to the understanding that I wasn't meant to go in and see the scene. Everything played out the way it did for a reason."

If this isn't allowed please delete, thanks. ETA In Memory of TA

RSBM

This explains why she stopped cleaning and left. Maybe she knew he was due home and time was up.

I've said it a thousand times, and I'll say it again. After seeing these pics I do NOT envy the job of the medical examiner. Yikes! I could not imagine anyone wanting that job, but I am thankful there are, I guess.

*shivers*

Oh my. She almost cut his head off.

So sad for him and his family.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello,

This is a question from someone who has seen the crime scene photos but has not followed the case closely:

If Travis was killed in the shower why is there so much blood everywhere else, like the hallway? Even dragging the body on some sort of sheet does not explain ALL of that blood... Is some of it hers?

Just curious,
N

Hello,

This is a question from someone who has seen the crime scene photos but has not followed the case closely:

If Travis was killed in the shower why is there so much blood everywhere else, like the hallway? Even dragging the body on some sort of sheet does not explain ALL of that blood... Is some of it hers?

Just curious,
N

The average body contains about 5 liters of blood-that's about a gallon and a third-so it really isn't surprising to see that much blood.

My mother has been diagnosed with BPD. In my research I believe personality disorders, especially those in Cluster B, have a lot of "overlap" when it comes to symptoms. Plus the whole comorbidity thing. I am certainly no psychological expert though.

JMO

I am not expert but I am a student in the field and comorbity is very common
across the board.

---does anyone else feel that both sides need to back up/discredit this stalker/ secret lover business? The prosecution needs to have some kind of independent confirmation of the stalking behavior because if they don't it will leave questions with this jury and I have yet to hear anything that wasn't simply Travis' word. I do not think that they are at risk for acquittal but if they want death penalty they need to eliminate that mystery.

If the defense doesn't show some emails/texts in the appropriate
time leading her on or telling her he loves her or begging her to come see him
the defense will really fall flat. This poem better be shown in court and
it really needs to be on text or email because if its on
paper it won't be trusted due to the pedo letters. She really needs
some ex boyfriends to testify how normal she is as well.
Most of all she needs something to verify abuse because I believe
he toyed with her but that doesn't mean that murder is even
close to being defendable. A tshirt is not gonna cut it honey.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kristens5487