Jodi Arias Trial discussion, #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I really think he was already dead when she shot him.

I posted at length about this a little while and a couple of pages ago. I think she planned out the whole scenario and that the first stab wound to the heart was to kill Travis immediately. When that didn't work, she got very angry at Travis for not dying and flew into a rage.

Thanks CM, I will go back and find your post.

Pointing out how much more he weighed than Jodi isn't going to help. She slaughtered that man.

She was also armed. I assume there was the element of surprise as well.

How much did Jodi weigh at the time of Travis' death? Yes there is a big weight difference but JA would have had her adrenaline fueled rage hormones assisting her with dragging his body.

She's struggling. Lots of um's... I doubt that she gets her "aha!" moment with Dr. McDreamy here.

Some other poster mentioned JA morphing into a doppleganger for her female attorney and looking at Jodi I agree. The other days at court besides the no glasses, Jodi had one or two pieces of hair as bangs. Today her bangs are much more full like her lawyer.

Hi, Cuckoohead. MrsCharlieChan had that striking insight. As I might have mentioned previously, Jodi reminds me of some much less lethal flower children women I knew back in the sixties. Unlike them, however, she didn't violently object when their summer of love ended.

Yeah if it was not for the suspicious gun evidence
I would honestly not believe that she planned it.
I wonder if the defense will say she was still afraid of him
and stole it to bring with her "just in case".

Then my counter to that would be then if you're still afraid of him THEN DON'T DRIVE 100s of miles to be with him! Just stay away from him.

Anybody know who the Defence team will be calling to refute this ME's evidence if anybody???

I'm no forensic professional by any means, but wouldn't one have to be BEHIND someone to inflict a throat-slitting injury such as this? If so, self defense my @$$.

I think he collapsed face down at the end of the hallway with his upper torso in the bedroom.

Jodi is left-handed. She would have straddled him, picked up his head with her right hand and slashed his throat with her left hand. Unlike the ME, I would venture to guess that the wound started on the right side of his neck, where the carotid and jugular were slashed and continued on through his esophagus to the left side. Note that the left carotid and jugular (if there is one) were slashed.

What exactly is the male defense attorney's role in this trial?

He questioned the fingerprint chick. Normally on teams you break up each witness. Everyone is responsible for a particular witness (either the direct or cross etc)

She was also armed. I assume there was the element of surprise as well.

How much did Jodi weigh at the time of Travis' death? Yes there is a big weight difference but JA would have had her adrenaline fueled rage hormones assisting her with dragging his body.

JMO but I think that this murder is sure proof that the size of the attacker vs. the attacked doesn't really matter.

what????? she reached around to stab him in the back???? are you nuts???? who does that????

OT: He just doesn't look like a "medical examiner" to me. I guess I have stereotyped them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member