Jodi Arias trial discussion #21 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What time will Jodi get the death penalty?.......

A) JUAN O'clock... :what:

Jodi looks like a 5 year old with her hair like that!

She was born a small black child....mother had a spoon....

The two don't seem to go together, do they?

JMHO
fran

I was not abused, so thankful to say, but neither did I get that piano I always wanted, not the playhouse, nor the horse, nor the little sister, nor a summer birthday. But I did get a clarinet.... and a violin....
icon10.gif

Is that a new court reporter we have today? Guess the guy got traumatized on Thursday.

I wonder how they will portray Darryl Brewer. If they trash him, Juan can bring him back and get him to admit some things he held back trying to help her.

It's not just schizophrenia, as I mentioned earlier. ADHD and other conditions also have this as a possible feature.

I have ADD and I probably appear pretty screwed up to some people.

I'm going to add "And yet, I've stabbed no one" to my sig line.

I have to admit, she is good. She just lies and lies, and doesn't get flustered or upset. It's unnerving.

She may not have any problems with JM when he crosses. She is SO choreographed. Scary as hell-o, if you ask me. Scary as hell-o.

Man holding 6 year old in bunker dead, boy fine! Unsure of details

Is there a TV station that carries the trial live until the end of the court day? I have to leave work and I want to have my kids DVR it for me. :) I'm watching online now.

During the break outside the courtroom, #JodiArias' mom and aunt were huddled in a group of family members. Waiting for judge & jury now.

michellelee rpter azcentral

What an adorable puppy/bear in your avatar!

Does the defense have to tell the prosecutor that it will be calling the defendant to the stand?

Not really. They just have to call the defendant. But the prosecutor is always prepared.

It's her first death penalty case and she doesn't want to be overturned so she's overcompensating by allowing in all kinds of crap that most judges would exclude. That's my best guess anyway.

Ditto.

Her response to Nurmi about her thoughts of suicide..."I didn't expect any of you to be here...".
Little tiny slip-up.

Wow! You're right! Great catch!

Best part of this - nobody is gonna get paid for the "story of her life".

I am gonna rename her Arctic Arias.

All she wants is one juror to feel sorry for her. If one person on that jury ever used a spoon or belt on their child, this is dangerous for her as that is jodi telling them they are abusers to the level it makes a killer.

This is unreal and such an act.

Skip the ninjas and vampires and send in the clowns. :jester::clown::jester:

Totally right. Every juror has either been spanked by a parent they love or has spanked their own child, and much of that probably involved a spoon or a ruler or flyswatter or belt or "chancla". Every last one of them is going to be offended.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro