Jodi Arias trial discussion #21 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been waiting for this since 09 can't wait for Katy's full summary!!!

Yep, they brought it up. Get this...she said that she said it because she was going to commit suicide. :furious:

I got the impression she pulled that out of her butt over the weekend.

My thoughts exactly.

Thas is all the jury are going to think. They have seen her in this exact position in the police interview. She is EXACTLY the same. Giving bull**** lies, going into details no one needs or wants to hear. No emotion, AT AL,L not shaking, not upset and almost smirking and smiling and loving every single second of it all. how the 2 sisters can sit there and listen to her crap is beyond me. Poor people. Its heartbreaking.

Dr drew producer gonna go out for a drink w me after court and before the show- I need the medication ;)

Were you able to get the same seat you had before the break?
Thanks again for all the live updates. Its great to hear how the jurors are reacting to the lies... oh I mean testimony.

I thought she said that her ex bf (Bobby), slit his wrist and attempted suicide and ended up in a psychiatric hospital. Maybe I misunderstood.

Keep that spoon coming! Thanks so much for the spoon pic! :laughcry:

Love her chatter, absolutely love how clueless and glib she's coming across. Don't stop today.

The prosecution investigators are going to be doing over time following up with alll these lies!

Just got home. Has court recessed for the day, or are they on break?

During the break outside the courtroom, #JodiArias' mom and aunt were huddled in a group of family members. Waiting for judge & jury now.

michellelee rpter azcentral

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member