Jodi Arias trial discussion #21 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Patiently waiting to cross examine the defendant!!

n71lli.png

What BUGS me is she is sooooo enjoying herself! She luuuuuves talking about herself and is so deluded on her perceptions about herself.

That may not make sense...I can't think straight when she's talking. :banghead:

We're all looking forward to Juan's cross, but I wouldn't be surprised at all if she does not get rattled in the least under cross examination. He'll still expose her for the cold-blooded murdered that she is, but I bet she does not loose her cool.

agree! thinks she is the smartest person in the room. jury questions will be interesting too. jmo

Weren't "officially" engaged. I am so fed up with the word "officially" in this case. Who talks like that??

I meant locked in the house...those who found the body had said it also smelled like doggie doodoo bc the dog wasn't let out during that time, I believe. Also, dogs have very good senses including smell...I would guess the dog knew that something bad had happened to his owner.

And who was refilling the dog's food/water in the house during that time? She didn't care.

I have read that one of TA's roomate's girlfriends would feed Napoleon.

BBM

I never thought JA would take the stand...........and they made her hair look like an 8 year olds..........

only on 1997...talking about marriage, children...."warm" feeling about the Arias guy

She is so freaking full of herself. She thinks she can charm the jury! She is being a good little girl and speaking right to the jury just like all witnesses are supposed to do.

She really thinks she is gonna talk her way into being abused and using self defense.

Oh Arias...your HUBRIS IS SHOWING!

How many more boyfriends we going to go through?

I'm going to go ahead and keep that colonoscopy appointment for this afternoon. Can't be any more unpleasant.

Maybe she's gonna keep talking for 10 years to avoid the DP.:floorlaugh:

It's boring and fascinating at the same time. Is that possible?

Well its plain boring to me. I will be glad when we get through the sex talk tapes and then maybe it will be Juan's time to cross.

The way this is going this could take forever though.:banghead:

imo

Oh Gawd Nurmi, please stop with the open-ended questions. We'll be here forever.

JA: "It was my first taste":what:, when making reference to her costa rican bf.

Boyfriend allowed to stay at her house. Yep, her parents were horribly strict.

All this talking about the spanish language and yet

I thought she taught herself spanish while in jail :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads