Jodi Arias trial discussion #21 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Has she tried to eye *advertiser censored** any of the jurors?

Yeah, I would've never defied my father so directly. Especially if I was afraid of being beaten.

i would have...and did. Buut I didn't hurt anyone!

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

i don't think she's making these stories up as she goes along - she's had YEARS in jail to create and perfect them.

She doesn't remember if they had sex after the strangle hold incident. Really?

Ick she acts so holier-than-thou talking about the brown tar rolling down the walls from Bobby's parent's smoking, and their "hoarding"...nothing compared to how dark and dirty your soul looks on the inside, girlie! Funny to me how she can act so judgmental about others while on TRIAL FOR A HEINOUS MURDER.

Oh, "spun me around". Remember that one, she is going to us it again. But with this guy it was only a one time thing so she didn't really feel threatened enough to leave him. Wait, OK to kill TA for the same thing?

zohpqo.png

OHHHHH how I want to push the button to that thing!!

It's it a nice coincidence that this man is dead and can't refute the horrible claims Jodi is now making against him.

How can this ever work? She got mixed up and killed the wrong guy. For a minute, Travis seemed a lot like Bobby.

She did still have sex with Bobby after he tried to choke her because she still loved him. Wait, now there's a Matt entering the pic.

she kept hanging out with this guy after an isolated incidence of violence but she mutilated Travis for allegedly lunging at her?

Funny thing is she can't remember her sexual encounters, but she can remember conversations, dates, etc. Weird!

This is not believable. Abusive, violent partners do not attack once and then never do it again. It's never isolated. Never.

I guess she is trying to set the stage for her upcoming claim that although Travis had never been violent with her in the past, on June 4 he suddenly became a killer -- just like Bobby.

Does she even realize she is blowing her self defense claim out the window by talking about what Bobby did or didn't do...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NMsleuth1027