Jodi Arias trial discussion #21 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh. . . dog's name is Ringo. Gotta know that - just in case he needs to be subpoenaed!

So...is she going to accuse her grandparents of abuse now?

SO, Jodi's FIRST lie of the day:

She claims she intended to "kill herself" and that's what she meant by "No jury will ever convict me."

How convenient that Nurmi and she came up with that poor excuse. Because the real quote contains the pithy quote that "no jury will convict her "BECAUSE SHE IS INNOCENT" and you can mark her words on that."

Well if someone claims innocence of a crime AND claims a jury will not convict her because of being innocent, then WHY would she be planning a suicide? Hmmmmm???

LIE LIE LIE LIE.

I sure hope Juan calls her on THAT. Go get her, JUAN!!!

No, her first lie was swearing to tell the truth lol

Ahhh okay she's gonna say Bobby was the Ninja...how convenient :rolleyes:

JK

Wait...grandpa poked her with a pitchfork, and the dog beat her with a bone.....

Oh. Mah. Gah. Shut. Up. Already.

8446322482_11ee0885ee.jpg

This one doesn't need knives or guns, she can just yap yap yap you to death. Seriously, does no one on her side have the slightest self-awareness of how this is playing out? Why is Nermal encouraging her with open-ended questions?

She could tell her grandmother anything and it wouldn't even faze her.

Maybe it's because her grandmother knew it was a bunch of lies.

She is LOVING all this attention!

PS I love how her att. is trying desperately to give her an out/ make her life seem so horrible and yet, she doesnt take the bite. Anyone else noticing this?

oh... again... she lets her truth shine through... It was a 'nicer' place to hang out. Unbelievable. Oh... Bobby's roommate was MATT. Sensing a pattern here. If she hadn't murdered Travis she would have ended up with one of his friends- you can bet on it. And on, and on, and on she would have gone. Same scenario... different place, different person, same story. Now she is flying back to Costa Rica to visit VICTOR's FAMILY. Poor Victor.

Her grandmother is very down to earth, she can tell her anything and it doesn't faze her.

So did she tell grandma about killing Travis??? think not

I hope the only place she gets to reflect on her life from now on is in an isolated cell

I'm trying to catch up real quick.... did I hear she dated a guy named Victor (Travis' middle name) Arias????

Did she excuse her mommy or daddy of abuse or anything to support her "ideal childhood" claims earlier?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dr J