Jodi Arias trial discussion #21 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The DT sure wanted to leave the jury with that impression and it was found on Jodi's hard drive ........not Travis'. How devious and shady they really are.

Once the jury thinks the defense is lying and trying to pull the wool over their eyes they will tune them out no matter what they say,

Now I do believe those photos werent Travis at all but may have been pics of Darryl.

imo

I have thought they were of Daryl... all along!

why in the world would the defense put in a photo of those clothes, knowing they were taken on July 12th? after she killed TA.
Seems silly.

Because they have nothing.

From that post

It sounds like Jodi got her hands on a copy of 50 Shades of Grey because that 'story' is exactly the type of thing the fictional character Christian Grey would do. In fact, it is so similar that I would find it very hard to believe that it wasn't an idea she got from the book.

Most of the people on the jury are men (from what I understand) so they won't make the connection. Every man I know has cringed and run away at the very mention of the book. LOL

If you can actually connect that story to the story line in the book, maybe you could drop a line to the prosecution? It may be too remote to matter but maybe it's not!

i agree with you. he is trying this case by himself. i am impressed with him:great:

I am ridiculously impressed. I have never actually seen a better prosecutor in my life. However, he does have a team frantically helping him every step of the way, back at the office!

This defense is an absolute joke. she comes across as totally inexperienced, and he looks like he is asleep, what the jury must be thinking, god only knows. I understand they don't have a great deal to work with, but for goodness sake. If i were on that jury I would be scratching my head thinking where is all the evidence of abuse that lead to murder. What have we heard so far, they had an argument on a camping trip lol. The rest of it, i would be thinking seriously, what is this all about?

I agree. But the defense in casey anthony's case had nothing either. They proved none of what they claimed in their opening. None of it. But they won by insinuation. Attractive girl, tired and inept jury and apparently that can be enough.

That's a good question. If the defense is trying to discredit the car rental man's testimony then they should have asked that question.

I hope they bring him back in rebuttal and ask!!!

P.S., if anyone has important information or suggestions they may like to pass along to Juan, here's a link to a contact form: http://www.azbar.org/findalawyer#&&U46R2jJnzV6bQ4GzhA0hHy1KzwnQ5sLC161wJoxXnRY=

There were times I wanted to contact the prosecution in the anthony case but I felt it would be presumptuous and cheeky to do so, or silly. Now I regret that.

It was a nice birthday present for me to see her looking so well almost pathetic lol

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

we will have to ask one of our lawyers.. but I think the defense just opened up the door on that shirt so if they have it would it be presented in rebuttal?

Yes!

Anyone think Martinez will call his computer expert in rebuttal?

100% yes.

The DT lawyer was shaking her head no when Juan asked a question of the witness as if to tell him how to respond. Anyone else catch that? Is that allowed?

Totally not allowed.

Ok I'm going to be headed up to the courthouse here in a few. I wanted to share a link that is the best out there describing my family's case. In case anyone wanted to read up on it before I appear on Dr. Drew tonite.

http://www.phoenixnewtimes.com/1994...policy-and-gave-two-con-men-a-reason-to-kill/

I'll let you all know when I get in court and where I'm sitting etc. Please send me good vibes! :)

Please don't let the "experts" drown you out Miss Katie!!!!

I predict JA has a new hairdo when she comes back to court.
:biggrin:

Isn't it obvious? She was already preparing her defense with this. Laying out the T-shirt and panties with TA's name on them to claim (lamely, I might add) that T "forced" her to wear these as a sign of his "ownership" of her.

These 2 items are being spun into something they are not. JA was already trying to create a new defense strategy on the date she took those pics.

It's quite clear to me.

But she was interrogated (the videos) on July 15 and 16 of 2008 at which time her stories were: 1) I wasn't there; and, 2) the ninjas did it. The underwear pic was taken July 12, 2008. She did not share a self-defense story with LE until 2010.

Hey Chester - I think what some of us are getting at is that the DT asked him last week about what came up for the computer on June 4. It was the youtube video. Would have been a good idea for him to know what video it was since the DT kinda threw him under the bus!!

IMO if he's an "expert" he should know that what he testified to Thursday would come up again and it that case he could have looked it up himself. I bet he won't EVER make that mistake again!! GULP!!

Does anyone clearly remember if he answered the question about what Free Web Proxy was? Did he take it upon himself to further define that or did he also claim to not know what it was? I can't remember his specific answer.

Because if he addressed that answer then he is contradicting himself in saying its not his job to research the items on the report.

I predict JA has a new hairdo when she comes back to court.
:biggrin:
She badly needs one, but how much more little girlish can you get??? Don't think she'd try the braided pigtails...

remember he had his suits custom made with his name engraved inside....no that wasn't special....

I just saw a quick look a the t shirt and bottoms. Are those boy shorts?

I hope the DF won't claim that Travis made them to disgrace and humiliate Jodi? part of the "abuse", in making her his slave or whatever.

Beth Karas on IS just said the judge sustained the prosecution's objection about the penis pictures this morning.

Was I the only one who missed that?!

Beth has the photo of Jodi and her sister blown up. Does Jodi have a mustache ?????????

I just got part of a cookie stuck in my throat!!!! BAHHHHHHHAHAHHA!!!!! Does she???? That's HILAR!!!! (That was worth almost choking to death - too funny!!)

This defense is an absolute joke. she comes across as totally inexperienced, and he looks like he is asleep, what the jury must be thinking, god only knows. I understand they don't have a great deal to work with, but for goodness sake. If i were on that jury I would be scratching my head thinking where is all the evidence of abuse that lead to murder. What have we heard so far, they had an argument on a camping trip lol. The rest of it, i would be thinking seriously, what is this all about?

i don't understand - she was specifically assigned this case because she is the DP expert...... maybe she just makes plea deals and doesn't do trials?

Beth Karas on IS just said the judge sustained the prosecution's objection about the penis pictures this morning.

Was I the only one who missed that?!

I caught it (it is in timeline thread with a big ole: :denied: )

I agree.

It's like when you have your kids do a chore that they do not want to do.

They do it to comply, but it is a crappy job.

Really, who would want to try to get her off?

Couldn't figure out CA and they keep being friend's with her. That is a huge mystery to me

My theory is because she was not convicted, and they think they can keep making money off her.

In my view, these defense attorneys pale in comparison to all the lying and cheating done by CA attorneys. I do think that photo flashing was an intentional deceitful way of showing the jury those 'cause they knew they would not get them into evidence. But at least they are not lying to the judge and calling people names.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member