Jodi Arias trial discussion #21 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
:sigh: :notgood: :snooty:

Now I need a "you're putting me to sleep" smilie.

Who cares if you went on the Zipper with goth guy or not.

Juan would be objecting except he will use whatever spills out of your mouth against you. Keep talking!

Wa Wa Wa wa Waa Wa Wa... :sleep:

She's obviously forgotten she's on trial for murder.

the inflection and speed of her voice changes when she is telling the truth. It is so obvious as I am watching her.

omfg....What does this have to do with Travis!? Oh she rode the zipper...that must be it :banghead:

Question the jury should ask:

How old were you the first time you had sex?

Jodi's mom after Jodi talked about her acrylic nails digging into her arm. **eyeroll**

And what is up with the man behind her? He is not buying it either!

JodisMom1_zpsb4490666.png

Well she's just a frikkin Chatty Cathy, isn't she. For cripes' sake, isn't there any law that can make her provide her lying liar lies in short, concise phrases?

When are we going to hear of her being abused............

Absolutely... when?! Back in 1971 when I was 13 yrs old my (beloved) Mama broke a hairbrush on my butt for sneaking around with an 18 yr old boy... I did NOT consider myself abused and I never slit anybody's throat from ear to ear. I just considered I had that butt whooping coming to me. I was a rebellious child back then and like I said, I had it coming to me. But I loved my Mama and never blamed her for child abuse. Spankings were the norm back then.

Was he older carney?

I guess it's going to be those in authority or older? she submitted because from fear of being hurt. DB and Travis also older. Poor little thing.

This is really, truly bizarre. Is the defense attempting to demonstrate that JA is a slightly creepy person, because that's literally all I'm getting.

Her affect doesn't even rise to "flat". IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Roxie1892