Jodi Arias trial discussion #21 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
let's get to the bottom of the matter - your relationship with TA. !!!!!

I wonder if JA wrote the questions for her attorney to ask her.

i got grounded for the last 6 months before i turned 18, and grounding meant no different at my house than hers! i didn't kill anyone.

you don't get to skip a final to study for said final and decide make it up the next day. It doesn't work that way. Her parents discipline was to try to keep her from running her life into the ground. She was a rebellious and defiant child.

Juan's facial expressions during this testimony is PRICELESS!!

Yeah, it does look like she has a little bit of makeup on. What I found interesting was the little girl hairdo when part of her defense is that TA was deviant because he wanted her to dress up like a little girl with pigtails...seems she likes to dress like a little girl all on her own.

Now that you mention it, I should have seen this coming. It's the first day JA doesn't have sheets of hair over her face. And the nerdiest glasses she's worn this far. She's worn many different frames.

Oooh..Carnies!!:crazy:

OMG I was so thinking she was going to say the carnival stole her and made her travel around with them.

Yeah, it does look like she has a little bit of makeup on. What I found interesting was the little girl hairdo when part of her defense is that TA was deviant because he wanted her to dress up like a little girl with pigtails...seems she likes to dress like a little girl all on her own.

Thought so, thanks

The carnival is where she met bf? Oh, so that's why he cannot testify, right? Whatever.

The immense amount of detail in her story is suspect-lies, lies, and more lies.

She was into Goth guys. Didn't I see somewhere that she was into Wiccan?

Surreptitiously packed my things <-------------- like you were doing at grandma's when they came for you? Did you include knifes in those boxes too? Hide a gun in that get away car?

CONGRATS to that guy for getting away!

And the loves animal bs after we have heard how she treated the cat she house sat for - GMAFB.

Sitting on hands - before I get all expense paid vacay from the mods.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Oma-of-9