Jodi Arias Trial discussion, #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a towel looks like that from bleach too...what is his point?

To establish she was deliberately trying to clean up the crime scene with the bleach. Which would further show someone not being on the defense but more offense and in the mindset of an OH CRAP!! What a mess!! I need to clean up fast.

Seems they would be patient enough for it come out if the knife was found at the scene. Like it is going to be entered into evidence if it was. Rushing things a bit. IMO

Maybe but I doubt the jury can ask that a witness be recalled. But since they allow questions who knows.

I have a towel looks like that from bleach too...what is his point?

Battered woman, self defense victims do not try to remove all trace of their being at the scene of a killing by dumping bleach in with the laundry.

Has anyone noticed that JA takes notes with an incredibly small, gross looking pencil?!
I find that so weird.

Hello everyone! Just wanted to say that I've enjoyed lurking for the past couple of days and decided to join. Thanks for all the pictures and information. You guys are great!

Welcome!!

Omg!!! CA!!!!!

Like that fast talking commercial!!!!

To establish she was deliberately trying to clean up the crime scene with the bleach. Which would further show someone not being on the defense but more offense and in the mindset of an OH CRAP!! What a mess!! I need to clean up fast.

It was the defense asking questions...why would he want to show that? lmao

For security reasons, I believe would be the reasons for the short pencil. Also, her bond was set at 2 million. That would be why she has not gotten out since her arrest in 2008.

OMG what a farking chatterbox she is! YaYaYa Ya Ya Ya blah blah YaYa me me meeee! :thud:
Poor detective! :therethere:

I always told my students the truth, there is no such thing as a bad or stupid question. When any question is asked, it shows an interest and perhaps an mis-understanding. I would answer the same question over and over if it helped one person to understand.

I am so pleased that the jury is paying attention and has questions to ask. It shows intellectual curiosity. As the trial goes on, they will ask more and more questions, many of which will give us a good idea as to what they are thinking.

I have often seen jury questions bring out a major point that perhaps the prosecution or defense may have over-looked.

ETA: The person to our left of Jodi's mom is her brother.

This defendant is not a teenage girl. This is a woman who prior to killing was in a relationship with another man for @ four years. No one is responsible for the level of honesty another person is capable of and if a woman deludes herself into acknowledging that a relationship is based strictly on being intimate without being romantic (JA's own words) while being emotionally invested in the man that is up to her. IT is NOT the man's fault.

IMO she thought she had traded up by starting a relationship with Travis. She wanted to leave 4 year guy. She wasn't emotionally invested in him, she's not capable. IMO she was pissed off because she wanted something from him. It wasn't his love, it was something else. She wanted to be a respected married church woman? she wanted the trips? I am not sure exactly. But she did not love him. She thought she owned him and was due something she didn't get.

All imo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Battered woman, self defense victims do not try to remove all trace of their being at the scene of a killing by dumping bleach in with the laundry.

It was the defense asking the questions

It was the defense asking questions...why would he want to show that? lmao

Right! lol I think he is trying to show maybe she didn't put bleach in that load due to the socks and a pair of pants NOT having any signs of bleach.

The defense will need to reach and reach and then reach a little farther I think to try and prove she is not as evil as it appears... to keep the needle out of her arm.

I know that has happened to me before doing a load of laundry.. I put bleach in a load NOT thinking and some, not all, of my things definitely had bleach marks.

The clean up she did was of her own dna. The sheets from the bed would have had hair and body fluids. The blood she cleaned up was likely her own. She cut her hands as happens quite often in stabbings.

he wasn't leading her on...her wires are crossed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member