Jodi Arias Trial discussion, #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can totally understand why Travis' sister wants to watch the defendant die in the electric chair. I really hope she gets the opportunity!

oh crap after seeing the pics from yesterdays trial day I want to see her die in the chair too!

Our wonderful transcribers deserve multiple gold medals, mimosa's, and cheesecake for trying to keep up with this Chatty Cathy. Bless your hearts, I couldn't do it.

I was told that the more you talk, the guiltier you are. Jodi talks enough for the whole Manson family.

But... keep on talkin', girl, you're doing a great job. For the prosecution.

#297 & #300 admitted.

#298 instead - no objections - admitted

Just discussed next 2 days unable to get ahold of him . . . part of the reason I didn't - It did not feel like my place to be his Mother and check on him

He was leaving the 10th - the last we discussed his trip up here after Cancun - in June - 3 or 4 day thing for him . . . .
leaving on the 10th when coming back?
I don't know

next tape

When did you first find out what happened to him?
Dan Freeman called me late Mon night about 11 something .... Dan - I was thinking about him I used to go to his family every sunday for dinner .

going to have to come see him - you are going to have to
Travis . . .
what . .
they found him -
what does that mean
I don't know
Taylor Searles and cops @ his house . . .
maybe there is a mistake -
he couldn't say anything - he said I was first person he thought to call - I think he called a couple of leaders @ his work - I kept thinking I felt so helpless - i WAS about 10 min away or 7 minaway I could have driven there . . . last talked to him Tues night maybe

I tried to get ahold of him after that . . . I called him Tues , subsequently called and emailed him couple of times.

It wasn't her place anymore, after all she washed her hands of him...and her body, the knife and gun and who knows what else.

It's for this reason I doubt she will take the stand. She would have to explain the knife, the gun, and what she did to obtain them and dispose of them. But, oh, how I wish she would.

MOO

Mel

I can see the boat load of evidence coming in to refute all those statements now

She's asking about the check... really??? *thud*

She musta thought she had hit the mother load when she discovered Mormon men! Successful men that were not supposed to have sex before marriage! I think she rather enjoyed the thought of "corrupting" them with her sexually aggressive skills.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree that she probably thought she was getting a great guy. He was probably building her up in the beginning with his motivational stuff, but maybe when he put her down and got her to do things in bed, it tore a little bit of a hole in her insecure psyche. If all who knew him really admired him and thought he was close to perfection, that would have made her feel crazy. Only she would have seen the parts that were imperfect. I think this only because it happened to me. But it does sort of make sense with their history and things we know so far.

I am not saying he deserved what happened, but I am trying to shed a light on what her thoughts could have been.

I don't think she thought she was corrupting him.

I hope AZ has a time limit on how long ppl can talk before death, cuz with this one they might need on...

#297 - he was selling me his BMw you said you found my check in his house - Ineed if that check will be deposited anytime soon . . .

No

honestly I trashed his car - he took it so well - we were talking to insurance and lawyers and uhaul - it was just money - it was what I would pay him back
he was going to hold title until I paid it off in full.

I sent a email - agree to this - he said you didn't mention insurance

I don't know what is going on with his car -
It is probably collecting dust - I emailed his sister Tenisha - I offered condolences - I owe Travis this money - she didn't get back to me. . .I realize that Mike Chapman is executor of his will - I called him yesterday - just email me all the info you have on that

End of day - see you tomorrow

anyone know how much she owed him for the car?

It's for this reason I doubt she will take the stand. She would have to explain the knife, the gun, and what she did to obtain them and dispose of them. But, oh, how I wish she would.

MOO

Mel

And a whole of of freaking lies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads