Jodi Arias Trial discussion, #4

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
wow, hard to concentrate on what this guy is talking about.... could they please put a bag over his head lol

The Son of Sam law preventing criminals from profiting from their crimes was overturned as unconstitutional, so she can make money from it. That's why so many families of the victims also have a civil trial to get any profit the criminal may make. The Rocha family won a civil trial against Scott Peterson specifically for that purpose.

Oh wow no wonder John Wayne Gacy and his awful clown paintings were on sale and in the news not too long ago.

no budget rent a car in yreka

jodi seems to have rented the car from redding (it is on the receipt)

redding is 90 miles away from Jodi's house :yes:

Is Yreka in the middle of nofreakingwhere?

under the remarks, it said 'smoke smell'. Here if you smoke in a rented car, they charge you a huge amount!

LOL they are showing her smirking booking photo! Awesome now the jury will get to see it. :)

omg her booking photo looks like a high school picture (smiling with head tilt)

That's not nice. I think it is cute. jmo

I thought it was cute too and I have great sympathy for her grandparents. They are most likely rather elderly but they still let her live there.

They probably are very nice people who should be enjoying the rest of their days instead of having the inside of their home displayed on an elmo in a horrible murder case.:(

Hahaha.... lol @ the comments regarding Detective Mendez, quite the hunk! Hey guys, I am not able to watch live court sessions everyday, does anyone know if there is a website where they can be viewed at a later time? Thanks!

Me too! And a big hug and thank you to whoever hooked me up with ustream! I can watch from my phone and ipad!

Linda, do you have the link to ustream you can share? I want that for home when I'm on my ipad. Thanks!

I bet she looked at that photo lineup and thought "gee I look really cute in that picture, those other chicks don't look a thing like me. I'm WAY cuter".

Hahaha.... lol @ the comments regarding Detective Mendez, quite the hunk! Hey guys, I am not able to watch live court sessions everyday, does anyone know if there is a website where they can be viewed at a later time? Thanks!

I believe there are links in the media thread to youtube videos of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
euvin3582