Jodi Arias Trial Discussion #9 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
does any one know why JA'S mother is trying to get fake letters published in the paper when the jury is not to look at any thing about the trial?

Say what?

Do you have a link for that? That is nuts? :what:

BLAH!! I ran around and got my stuff done so I could lay around and watch this quilt free! .... good grief I don't have all day!!!

What a load of crap!! I am also watching and she actually referred to JA as a 'normal girl from California.' She is indeed all about battered women's syndrome and clearly had NO clue about this case.

yesterday they had someone say it was a race issue....so take these peeps with a grain....:twocents:

BLAH!! I ran around and got my stuff done so I could lay around and watch this quilt free! .... good grief I don't have all day!!!

neither do they....lol :floorlaugh:

does any one know why JA'S mother is trying to get fake letters published in the paper when the jury is not to look at any thing about the trial?

well, it has been reported that she can be on the phone for up to 16 hours a day...

I am guessing that because her fake letters got found out to be forgeries by the judge she has called her mother to wage her war of lies after the jury was selected and admonished/under oath not to read media reports.

(kinda funny that some of them were "destroyed" or something to that effect lol... most likely the ones examined to be forgeries)

:twocents:

Omg!!! Apparently they have not been able to define for sure if the knives
in the home were used. There were knives in the dishwasher. That means its totally possible that the knife that killed Travis was used by one if his roommates later. I wanna puke right now.

I mean this in the most respectful way, but really, where does IS find some of these panel guests who give commentary? Yesterday there was the defense attorney who suggested racism as an argument. Today's guest is talking nonsense. If I was on a jury and these were the defense attorneys I would submit a juror question, "Really? Is this what you're going with? Seriously?" I might suggest careers in fiction, instead.

What’s involved in filing a restraining order? Specifically, would TA have had to divulge the sexual aspect of his relationship with JA? TIA

TA seemed to have let JA’s previous bad behavior slide (eg stalking, tire slashing) without filing a report with LE or restraining order. Wonder if JA had already been blackmailing TA or hinting about exposing their sexual behavior?

The juror's questions yesterday were concerning. I'm wondering if anybody has been reporting on their behavior during the testimony. How are they looking at JA? Are any of them emotional? Is anybody nodding off?

Agree. It does give some documentation tho. Which isn't much help when the person ends up dead. Had Travis filed I wonder what the Defense would have come up with? (Not blaming Travis)

In our case we had lots and lots of documentation. And pics, tho grainy in quality. None of it scared our stalker away. A true stalker is crazy and fearless imo

Tbh, I am not that concerned at the jurors questions.

It is still early in the trial.
Also it is a capital case. If I were in their shoes, I would want to make sure I had eliminated all reasonable doubt before finding her guilty. But at this point, I would be thinking she was guilty.

Some people on here were always suprised that his room mates didn't see/ smell or hear anything, I know his house was large, but I am a little suprised that they didn't smell anything. Not in an "oh they must be in on it way" but more just I find it slightly unusual.

I wonder about them being there and not smelling anything too. Same as you, I find it odd they didn't notice the stench. I'm glad the jury can ask questions because it can only help the state clarify things for them. moo

Does anyone else think that Jodi's mom is a bit "off" by having that Donovan person sit with her daily in court? I mean, this woman is NOT a good character reference and I bet she is only there because she likes the notoriety.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mel18