Jodi Arias Trial Discussion #9 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am very nervous about any jury and what they're thinking, especially after the CA trial. But, honestly guys, I wouldn't worry too much about these questions. I think the jury is just trying to get all the info and are trying to rule out as much as possible before they find her guilty. I'm actually glad they're asking questions like this because it proves that they're paying attention and taking notes. It's still early in the trial and I think with the witnesses to come, the jury will see what we all see. JA is guilty of 1st degree premeditated murder and deserves the DP.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

I am still not worried about these questions whatsoever. ITA! They are ruling things out as the case goes along. Great to do that actually.

I still think the BMW question was cute. Whoever asked the question seem to be wanting Det. Flores to look in the BMW since they know Travis sold it to JA.:)

IMO

Does anyone else think that Jodi's mom is a bit "off" by having that Donovan person sit with her daily in court? I mean, this woman is NOT a good character reference and I bet she is only there because she likes the notoriety.

ITA.

I also find it incredibly off that her artwork is being sold on ebay, by her family allegedly.

this whole matching your DA thing is for sure not an accident..

both wearing green today..

i was on the abc link.... still had the seal grrrrrr! they go from showing us too much, to showing us nothing LOL

does any one know why JA'S mother is trying to get fake letters published in the paper when the jury is not to look at any thing about the trial?

im assumeing this is to further build the defence of Jodi being a battered woman, JMO

hahahaha... he just made the case for the state: no one knew jodi was coming.. yeah because she didn't tell him!

I will not watch the trial all day. I will not watch the trial all day. I will not watch the trial all day. :no: :escape:

I in think there's only been one day she wasn't wearing same color as her lawyer lady.

I will not watch the trial all day. I will not watch the trial all day. I will not watch the trial all day. :no: :escape:

not to worry won't be all day....not websleuths.......

I am watching today as I study for my abnormal psych class. LOL I could make JA my research project this semester.

LOL short day today, so you've got it made!

Det. Flores is unflappable. How many times has he been on the stand so far? I wonder if his blood pressure ever goes up. Between testimony and the interrogations, he's about as good as it gets.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro