Jodi Arias Trial Discussion #9 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
those glasses look like magnifying readers.. she keeps moving them up and down her nose to look at the witness.

I will not watch the trial all day. I will not watch the trial all day. I will not watch the trial all day. :no: :escape:

Supposed to be a short day, so you can, its ok lol:great:

2a82f74.jpg

What’s involved in filing a restraining order? Specifically, would TA have had to divulge the sexual aspect of his relationship with JA? TIA

TA seemed to have let JA’s previous bad behavior slide (eg stalking, tire slashing) without filing a report with LE or restraining order. Wonder if JA had already been blackmailing TA or hinting about exposing their sexual behavior?

No he would not and most abuse victims never get a RO anyway. They are very aware that a piece of paper will not stop a stalker or an abuser.

He would just have to tell them that they had dated at one time and then tell the Judge of the violent things that have happened since the break up. He could have witnesses like his prior girlfriend Lisa or her written statement and others who had seen Jodi so obsessive and seeing Travis feel very uncomfortable about it.

A RO would not have stopped this from happening. It may have made the violent behavior from stalkiing to slitting tires go up to a different level. DV victims have been murdered and had ROs against their murderer. It did nothing to protect them and I think Travis knew that.

IMO

I will not watch the trial all day. I will not watch the trial all day. I will not watch the trial all day. :no: :escape:

Let me know how that's "workin for ya" LOL Cuz it aint "workin" for me. I'm still in my jammers :what::blushing:

It was on FB that no court until Tuesday the 22nd.
We know if on FB them must be true lol

I could be wrong

BBM

LOL! Good one.

They're almost half hour late, so maybe it is true. ;-)

I love what happened when this first witness of the day sat down. Jodi put her fake glasses low so she could see him from the top then when she realized how silly she looked, she took her glasses off. She's really getting a good look at him! I'm waiting for her to lick her lips or something.

Haha...Sherriff Joe sells pink underwear and such through MCSO. He makes prisoners wear it. Isn't he just sooooo funny?! /snark. ;)

now we are getting somewhere.. cell site info (problem tho is that texts and voicemail do not show cell site info)

I love what happened when this first witness of the day sat down. Jodi put her fake glasses low so she could see him from the top then when she realized how silly she looked, she took her glasses off. She's really getting a good look at him! I'm waiting for her to lick her lips or something.

Lucky for him, the predator is on the other side of some armed guards!

I like this witnesses voice....some people have voices that just make you listen to them. He's one of them. :)

time of a call is represented by the time of the tower that the call goes to

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member