Jodi Arias Trial Watchers Thread #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it could go either way. If the pros puts on a good case, her looks won't matter. What she did to Travis was horrific. I'm hoping the men can somehow relate with the victim. Nobody deserves to die that way regardless of how good the sex was.

I agree...

It's pretty much standard to play down any type of attractiveness in a young female defendant. They WANT her to look like a victim. Poor Jodi was being victimized by TA, so that's why she ended up having to kill him in self defense.

Will her defense lower her chair to make her more demure and frail looking?

I was thinking the same thing. They should start putting her in pink fluffy shirts too. The black look won't look good for her at all (like yesterday).

#1. I don't believe it, but I also can't see how a self defense murder would happen in this case. IF she dropped the camera and he flew off the hook about it and grabbed her or something. HOW is there just a butcher knife right there in the bathroom to grab and use to defend yourself? Not likely. And then there's the whole gun thing...:waitasec: There is no way I can logically put it together in my head that says self defense. Her defense has their work cut out for them. IMO

I was thinking the same thing. They should start putting her in pink fluffy shirts too. The black look won't look good for her at all (like yesterday).

I thought the black kind of toned down the fact that she was pretty busty. In pics I have seen, she definitely loved to show off her cleavage.

Claiming her gun stolen a week before does not bode well but said gun has never been found so that in itself will not sink her, especially when you take into account her not removing sd card from camera, I know she was blond, but she could not be that dumb to not get rid of camera let alone an sd card which is the size of a postage stamp I think that points to this being very sloppy and not well thought out, spur of the moment, heat of passion second degree.

Updates are being given on HLN - does anyone have video of the courtroom or has it started yet today?

Respectfully snipped by me
Claiming her gun stolen ....

I believe it was her grandparents' gun that was reported stolen by them, and Jodi was questioned in the guns disappearance. I believe that, because the gun is the same calibre as that used on Travis, the defence is implying that Jodi's grandparents' gun may have been used in the crime

Thanks for the links and the quick response! I didn't get to watch yesterday - just trying to catch up this morning. Does anyone have any quick comments about yesterdays testimonies? Anything striking? TIA!

Claiming her gun stolen a week before does not bode well but said gun has never been found so that in itself will not sink her, especially when you take into account her not removing sd card from camera, I know she was blond, but she could not be that dumb to not get rid of camera let alone an sd card which is the size of a postage stamp I think that points to this being very sloppy and not well thought out, spur of the moment, heat of passion second degree.

On the other hand...she has admitted she killed him in self defense. Part of that was a gunshot. From the same type of gun that was "stolen". I mean, you don't have to be a rocket scientist to put 2 and 2 together. Or we are supposed to believe the person who stole the gun snuck in after she had stabbed him and shot him in the head for good measure? I think not.

LOL, it is funny you asked that. Yesterday morning her chair was equal height with the female attorney then after a break the female attorney's chair was jacked up so high I thought that she was going to get a nose bleed.:floorlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cowboy89