Jodi Arias Trial Watchers Thread #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is really getting deep, pun intended. She was so abused that she sought to visit him every chance she could and would be forced to do "phone sex"? All righty then.

exactly! I need my hip waders to get through this crapola.

inzio4.png

29dzs0j.png

2hq4eug.png

28i9hxw.png

ekrsbm.png

jj8lxy.jpg

15k6f4.png

Another break?? I change my forecast from one month of testimony and three years of breaks to five years of breaks.

Dear Ms Judge please google your, um, situation there are products for it!

poor Jodi needs Jose now LOL lame is the only word that comes to mind. You know I dont doubt that she dropped the camera and that he threw a fit, he may have even been a tad bit perverted im sure its hard to hold your labido when your that young and forced to control yourself the way christians are taught. Remember the state brought up the tube of KY, most girls in love dont need KY for vaginal sex.

The only difference in this excuse is Jodi was getting revenge for Travis having another girl and maybe even using her for rough sex with no intention to marry her or stay faithful.

Still it does not excuse killing the guy..

I want to hear how this defense attorney is going to explain shot in the face, 29 stab wounds and throat cut from ear to ear as self defense.

Another break?? I change my forecast from one month of testimony and three years of breaks to five years of breaks.

BBM

:laughcry:

Hummmmmmmmmm I bet the water pressure drops in that courthouse everytime all those toilets are flushed.

Who is the bald man in the pictures who is visibly upset? WHo is the woman that was posted a couple pics up (in the thread with a lot of JA pics). There was a woman sitting next to her - maybe her twin sister?

I want to hear how this defense attorney is going to explain shot in the face, 29 stab wounds and throat cut from ear to ear as self defense.

I think it's only 27 stab wounds. That should make her job a little easier. :rolleyes:

Seriously, how will she explain the overkill?

Hey wait a sec.... if all was going well till she drops the camera, how is it that she had a knife and gun handy to protect herself?

I hope this one testifies... ewww weee that will be worth missing my nap for

Who is the bald man in the pictures who is visibly upset? WHo is the woman that was posted a couple pics up (in the thread with a lot of JA pics). There was a woman sitting next to her - maybe her twin sister?

thats travis' family

I am going to go out on a limb and also guess, based on the comments about Travis liking Jodi in pigtails and the "twelve year old girl" comment, that they will try to paint him as a pedophile, claim that Jodi herself was molested, and say this, combined with his "abuse", triggered some kind of PTSD fight or flight response and she ended up killing him in a panicked, dissociative state. All hogwash, of course, but that's where I see this going. And as a survivor of both DV and sexual abuse I'm pretty sickened by it.

Poor little tiny Jodi just couldn't get big bad Travis to die. She had to keep stabbing him and stabbing him but he kept on breathing so she kept on stabbing. (I don't know where she got the knife since she has already given a statement that Travis didn't have any knives in the house.) Finally, after he was dead she shot him in the head for good measure. With a gun that magically appeared next to his toothbrush on the counter.

P12 would have totally understood how this could happen. I sure hope this jury is a little more intelligent.

I am going to go out on a limb and also guess, based on the comments about Travis liking Jodi in pigtails and the "twelve year old girl" comment, that they will try to paint him as a pedophile, claim that Jodi herself was molested, and say this, combined with his "abuse", triggered some kind of PTSD fight or flight response and she ended up killing him in a panicked, dissociative state. All hogwash, of course, but that's where I see this going. And as a survivor of both DV and sexual abuse I'm pretty sickened by it.

That's an excellent guess. I can definitely see her going there.

So, this defense is pretty paper thin! The most glaring part is that, while she was doing a photo-shoot for Travis IN THE BATHROOM, he went out of control and she had a gun and a knife handy? Jodi will have to 'splain this for herself!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eliver