John Edwards Mistress

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I don't think child support has to be counted as income on Tax statements either - but I may be wrong. Cry me a river, she is nothing but trash.

AFAIK, if that five grand per month is designated as child support payment then it isn't taxable income. Emphasis on child support - that sixty grand per year is to provide food, clothes, education, housing for Quinn. Not for Rielle. And Rielle also has income from her re-released book and interviews, although admittedly I don't know how well the book sold.

Edwards should absolutely provide adequate support for Quinn to attend a good school, have good health insurance... all the things his other kids have. If sixty grand isn't enough for that then he should pay more. (I don't know the cost of living where she is.) But Rielle isn't entitled to be kept. No one will hire her? She was an actress and film producer - both highly unreliable professions. There's nothing to stop her from getting a more stable source of income. Figure it out, lady. Get a j-o-b.

:moo::twocents:

She gets $5,000 per month in child support and has trouble living on it. Boo hoo.

I want to be 'struggling' on $5,000 a month!!!

It's like an insult or a slap in the face on many moms I've known raising far more kids on far less money without complaining.

Anyway what did she expect?

SHEESE, SOMEONE NEEDS TO STOP whining. sorry for caps....cream stuck keys together

So she is hurt and wants sympathy because her ex boyfriend has found another woman, over a year after they broke up? Really?

Gee Rielle, imagine how much MORE painful it had to be a for a wife (Elizabeth), while dying of cancer, had to deal with her HUSBAND messing around a floozie who got knocked up. You gave no mercy or consideration and now you get NONE in return. That's how karma works. Look it up.

And then we are supposed to feel bad because you only get $5000 a month? That is 60,000 a year!!! Give me a break. Most people would be overjoyed to have that much money a month. You certainly never would have earned that much on your own. Please go away and shut up. You obviously have no clue about real life or love.

So she is hurt and wants sympathy because her ex boyfriend has found another woman, over a year after they broke up? Really?

Gee Rielle, imagine how much MORE painful it had to be a for a wife (Elizabeth), while dying of cancer, had to deal with her HUSBAND messing around a floozie who got knocked up. You gave no mercy or consideration and now you get NONE in return. That's how karma works. Look it up.

And then we are supposed to feel bad because you only get $5000 a month? That is 60,000 a year!!! Give me a break. Most people would be overjoyed to have that much money a month. You certainly never would have earned that much on your own. Please go away and shut up. You obviously have no clue about real life or love.
:loveyou: you rock SwampMama

When I first read this I thought you meant John Edwards, the psychic, from Crossing Over.

Lol I came to look too. I thought it was the psychic because the other John Edwards had been outed long ago. I feel so sorry for his wife. I know what it is like to have breast cancer and you need all the llove and support while going through treatment .

Now the cancer has returned and he is at it again. IIRC he was supposed to be a religious man. But that was before he got caught out. I have no pity for him.

if that $60,000 is for child support, then she doesn't get to spend any of it on herself

it is for the child's shelter, food, education, clothing, acitvities, medical care etc. etc.

I don't feel sorry for her either but that money is not hers to live on - she must find her own source of income

if that $60,000 is for child support, then she doesn't get to spend any of it on herself

it is for the child's shelter, food, education, clothing, acitvities, medical care etc. etc.

I don't feel sorry for her either but that money is not hers to live on - she must find her own source of income

Would she have to submit receipts monthly, does anyone check on what she has spent it on?
She could pay rent with it and utilities etc. Does anyone then force her to pay her half of every thing. I can see how she would still be able to benefit from the money.

She already found her own source of income, she sits on it everyday<wink>

This can't be true. I know a lot of people that get child support, and majority of it is NOT spent on the child.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx
Back