John Tabor-Employer Of GMH

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Do you think he's trying to avoid potential lawsuits or he's lying for another reason..?

I think he's lying because he's already testified in another lawsuit that Hilton wasn't the one doing the work. If he admits now he lied, then he could be brought up on perjury charges, have the State Bar sanction him and lose his lawsuit.

Also Tabor may not have been licensed in a way to allow for unlicensed workers to work for him. Another whammy if he admits that Hilton worked for him.

He probably also paid Hilton under the table. Now the IRS could come after Tabor for that.

Tabor has repeatedly stated Hilton only worked for him in "marketing". You could be onto something SuziQ!

I would have to let Tabor slide on past ''lies'' or whatever...At least when it came down to it he did turn Hilton in. He knew by turning Hilton in that his name would also be looked into..(look at us all here) but yet he turned him in anyway.

Interesting article condsidering Tabor has told people that Hilton did NOT hve contact with customers. He lied.

When he lied, he had to know that customers would come forward.

By Tabor harboring this person, it gave him years of freedom he should not have had, imo. As it is becoming known, Hilton has been roaming around killing people for a long time. I realize that Tabor didn't know anything of the murders, but he did know the character of Hilton and put him in contact with people. He knew that Hilton could fly off the handle because he mentioned it in this article.

"He could be very friendly, and he could be very unfriendly," said his former boss, John Tabor. "It just depended on what day it was." http://www.ajc.com/shared-gen/conten...cxntlid=inform

IMO, it's possible that his recent firing from his job and losing his place to live could have triggered this most recent string of killings. He seemed desparate for money when he talked to his previous employer and wanted his job back. Then his prev employer tells him he'll leave him some $$, so he then goes and kills his latest victim, Meredith, her usefulness to him had expired. He had another way to get $$. Tabor.

What a shame. :(

fran

I wish there was a way to know the dates of when he did or did not work for Tabor to try to figure out when he was getting a paycheck in that area working or traveling elsewhere.

Probably was doing this all along.
Have a hunch, might be other killings in other states years ago.
Follow where he lived before the last 10 years...

Follow where he's lived since his late teens and early twenties, that's the age frame when serial killers usually begin killing. Typically they lose control as they age and they begin to kill more often and make more mistakes.

Follow where he's lived since his late teens and early twenties, that's the age frame when serial killers usually begin killing. Typically they lose control as they age and they begin to kill more often and make more mistakes.

You know with all of the blunders with cases today (the marine case for one) , can you imagine LE investigating back then? :bang:
My grandmother lived real close to john wayne gacy......

Wonder why hilton wasn't arrested and put in the slammer then...

Very good question. Too bad Hilton wasn't arrested then. Because those series of events were probably his trigger that started his spree killing. IMO, he's always been a serial killer. But it greatly escalated suddenly.

I am going to go out on a limb here and say that I do not believe what this lady that is involved in the lawsuit has to say. I don't think that Hilton was working at her house, he may have dropped off a flyer. But this is John Tabor suing this lady's husband for breach of contract..which basically means they didn't pay for whatever work was done on their house. This lawsuit, in my opinion, isn't just for work on their deck, they may have had more extensive work done..were not happy about the deck and so they didn't pay anything. Most business owners would have offered to take that part off the cost or make it right. I feel certain that Tabor probably did do just that.

She seems to be posting everywhere she can on the internet about this..then when you read the actual docs it is John Tabor who is the plantiff...not them. I think she is using Hilton's arrest as a ruse to not have to pay Tabor..which they never intended to do anyway, concerning the suit against them. I do not think anything she has to say is reliable because she is just using the exact wording from news accounts. She owes Tabor money for work done at her house, which I think was probably more then just a deck..business owners don't go to court for that small amount..more work then that was done..she is looking for a way to end this lawsuit. The more press she gets the more a jury will be tainted and Tabor requested a jury trial..

And where are all the other homeowners so slighted by this company and afraid of Hilton? We have not heard from anyone but her....

As a business owner, and my husband has his own business too..I know that there is more to this lady's story then meets the eye. Personally I am not believing her that Hilton did work on her house.. I believe she is trying her best to tie him into her defense and I don't think that will fly. I think they are shirking a bill they haven't paid and Tabor had no other recourse then to sue them. And it had to be more then a deck because the time and money for a lawsuit takes time and money away from your time and money spent on your business.

http://www.ajc.com/metro/content/metro/gwinnett/stories/2008/01/12/tabor_0112.html

(snip)
John Tabor said in September he filed a compliant with authorities after Hilton threatened to kill him if he didn't pay Hilton $10,000. At that point, he told Hilton he had to leave his property. "He cleared out his stuff over the next few days," Tabor said.

Thank you for the link, SuziQ.

This monster is some kind of work, isn't he? His ex boss tells him that he can have his old job back, and that he has $800.00 waiting on him, and Hilton tells him he'll come by sometime late Friday or Saturday morning!!! Because the *advertiser censored* was busy until then, wasn't he??? Busy torturing Meredith Emerson until then. He had everything all lined up and planned out, didn't he? How very cunning he was! :furious: Sick s**t!!!

Just so sad that the creep wasn't locked up in September when he threatened to kill Mr Tabor.

I am going to go out on a limb here and say that I do not believe what this lady that is involved in the lawsuit has to say. I don't think that Hilton was working at her house, he may have dropped off a flyer. But this is John Tabor suing this lady's husband for breach of contract..which basically means they didn't pay for whatever work was done on their house. This lawsuit, in my opinion, isn't just for work on their deck, they may have had more extensive work done..were not happy about the deck and so they didn't pay anything. Most business owners would have offered to take that part off the cost or make it right. I feel certain that Tabor probably did do just that.

She seems to be posting everywhere she can on the internet about this..then when you read the actual docs it is John Tabor who is the plantiff...not them. I think she is using Hilton's arrest as a ruse to not have to pay Tabor..which they never intended to do anyway, concerning the suit against them. I do not think anything she has to say is reliable because she is just using the exact wording from news accounts. She owes Tabor money for work done at her house, which I think was probably more then just a deck..business owners don't go to court for that small amount..more work then that was done..she is looking for a way to end this lawsuit. The more press she gets the more a jury will be tainted and Tabor requested a jury trial..

And where are all the other homeowners so slighted by this company and afraid of Hilton? We have not heard from anyone but her....

As a business owner, and my husband has his own business too..I know that there is more to this lady's story then meets the eye. Personally I am not believing her that Hilton did work on her house.. I believe she is trying her best to tie him into her defense and I don't think that will fly. I think they are shirking a bill they haven't paid and Tabor had no other recourse then to sue them. And it had to be more then a deck because the time and money for a lawsuit takes time and money away from your time and money spent on your business.

That makes sense; if Tabor is a business owner, you would think he wouldn't employ a man who acts bizarre to work on his customers' homes. It's bad business that way. If there are more witnesses that come forward about Hilton actually working on their homes and not just passing out flyers..

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
meteora47
Back