John Tavolta's son Jett dies at age 16

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Mistrial declared in case; http://www.cnn.com/2009/SHOWBIZ/Movies/10/22/travolta.extortion/index.html

(CNN) -- A mistrial has been declared in the trial of two people accused of attempting to extort millions from actor John Travolta after the death of his 16-year-old son, Jett.
A judge declared a mistrial in the John Travolta extortion trial over possible juror misconduct.

Judge Anita Allen thought someone in the jury had had inappropriate communications outside of the jury room, where jurors had been deliberating for eight hours.

The judge received information that an announcement had been made at a local political rally that one of the defendants had been found not guilty.

So sad for the Travoltas. I don't think they will get a fair trial down there.

So sad for the Travoltas. I don't think they will get a fair trial down there.

IMO, this helps the prosecution because they are now familiar with the defense strategy. Also, it's going to cost these effers more money to defend themselves in a new trial. If they do walk they will have at least paid somewhat of a financial penalty.

:cow:

I heard both of JT's little dogs were killed by an airport vehicle at the airport over the weekend while being walked on the tarmack. How sad is that?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tammyb1025
Back