John Travolta Ready For Takeoff

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
This kiss doesn't strike me as suspicious in the least. I have always viewed him as a kind, loving person. A lot of actors are a little effeminate at times - that doesn't mean they are gay.
I'm from a family where the men kiss too, so it truly doesn't look like a big deal to me.

I think it's cool that he's not bothered about kissing another man. If this kiss was captured b/w two women, no one would be saying they are gay.

I don't care if he's gay or not, but this photo doesn't prove a thing by me.

Floh said:
There have been rumours for years: could this be proof positive John Travolta is at least bisexual (his wife and children were apparently on the plane waiting)?

http://socialitelife.com/2006/08/30/john_travoltas_kiss.php
John Travolta kisses a gentleman friend at the airport:

that really isn't a platonic 'European' kiss.

HOLY COW GUYS! THIS does not appear to be an affectionate or bi-sexual kiss in the least! If you look closely, he over-emphasizes the lips as if blowing a kiss to his dear friend (almost child like for those who have kids and can relate) to express his good will, goodbye and love for his friend but IMHO nothing sexual. C'mon ladies, if you had something similar coming at you by a male date, you would think he was trying to keep it "friendly"-nothing else. I am thinking people are reading WAY TOO MUCH into this photo! Seriously!

I am loving and expressive to males and females alike, but am also a loving, faithful, wife that noone would (at least I think, noone), would think was "up to no good" and trust me, there could be many pics like this shown of me with friends-males and females alike! I love my family and friends with all my heart and soul and am expressive, as I think JT is here.

Of course, it is Hollywood, and if I am wrong and naive, I apologize to those who nailed it on the head, but do hope you might be able to see this side too- in all sincerety.

Mimi:blowkiss:

At least he ain't jumping on sofas. I couldn't care less if he is a switch hitter. Tom Cruise is nuts and talks out his *advertiser censored*. But JT doesn't push it.

Clearly, none of us could care less if he were gay or not. as i said in my 1st post, i don't care if he has relationships with men.

but the scientologists would and i wonder how they view this pic?

John is filming a part in "Hairspray" in which he will be in drag. Maybe this is just one of his film cohorts. I didn't know there was speculation that he was gay or that he wore a hairpiece. Where have I been? :)

LatteDa said:
John is filming a part in "Hairspray" in which he will be in drag. Maybe this is just one of his film cohorts. I didn't know there was speculation that he was gay or that he wore a hairpiece. Where have I been? :)

well I've seen the hairpiece, so I know at least that much is true! LOL

Floh said:
Clearly, none of us could care less if he were gay or not. as i said in my 1st post, i don't care if he has relationships with men.

but the scientologists would and i wonder how they view this pic?
Maybe it was a scientolgist person? who knows??

julia said:
Maybe it was a scientolgist person? who knows??

Someone. bank on it.

More speculation here (and inuendo!):

Travolta waited until he was 37 to get married and become a father. Shortly after the Enquirer published claims*by *advertiser censored* star Paul Barresi – who alleged he had a two-year affair with the actor – Travolta married actress and fellow Church of Scientology follower Kelly Preston. The couple has two children: Jett, 14, and Ella Bleu, 6.

More (to make of what you will)http://www.canada.com/topics/entert...=de581a85-faff-40d8-9950-fd9ff101bf99&k=32224

Michael Pattinson alleged he “reasonably relied upon” Travolta’s marriage to Preston as proof that “Scientology processing and courses would 'handle' my own homosexuality.”?

oh but, gosh, there's loads in this article.

and i'd like to reiterate i have nothing against homosexuality, just against the cult of scientology who use celebrities to draw new members.

this cracks me up!!!

OK Everyone knows scientology was a little inside joke by L.Ron Hubbard??
Ask his old friends.
Its all a big joke.

I do not care whether John is gay, straight , bi or whatever.As long as he is'nt having sex with kids who cares. i think his Scientology crap is more scary but he seems less of a Scientology freak than Tommy.There are so many famous Scientologists that obviously stars are a huge draw card for this sect.Personally, I could not be less interested in this religion>haveing a 'few; stars spruiking on about its merits ain't gonna make me sign up.no way!

My boys all kiss dad and grandpa on the lips .Dad kisses grandpa on the lips. AND my boys kiss each other on the lips! We are kissing fools over at my house. lol Just the way it has been since they were itty bitty.

of course we have strict "no tongue" policy.

Jeana (DP) said:
I like his movies. He seems like a decent enough guy, but he's a scientologist, so there's got to be something wacky about him. I don't care if he's gay, straight, bi or likes to have sex with his house plants. If his wife doesn't mind, why should we?

Because it is Friday night and we are bored... :blowkiss: ;)

Lynie

Ticamom said:
You've seen his hairpiece ? Please tell....... :waitasec:

He was outside giving an interview on the steps of one of his airplanes, and the wind was very strong. I could tell that this "mesh" looking thing was stuck to his forehead and had been "blended" the same color as his skin, but the wind took it up and almost lifted the hairpiece off. I was shocked too because it had always looked so natural.

Jeana (DP) said:
He was outside giving an interview on the steps of one of his airplanes, and the wind was very strong. I could tell that this "mesh" looking thing was stuck to his forehead and had been "blended" the same color as his skin, but the wind took it up and almost lifted the hairpiece off. I was shocked too because it had always looked so natural.
Yeah, i always knew he had a rug or some kind of fakey hair. But it looks pretty good .Well, most of the time it does LOL! Poor Elton John has the most ludicrous fake hair I have ever seen.Gees, it easier to be bald than have to worry about one of those things(I would think)!

My hair is falling out daily. I think I will need a wig soon and if anyone knows where I can get one it would be appreciated.

JBean said:
My boys all kiss dad and grandpa on the lips .Dad kisses grandpa on the lips. AND my boys kiss each other on the lips! We are kissing fools over at my house. lol Just the way it has been since they were itty bitty.

of course we have strict "no tongue" policy.

LOL, we're "kissing fools" here also, especially on my Daddy's side of the family...we don't think a thing about kissing on the mouth...

close_enough said:
LOL, we're "kissing fools" here also, especially on my Daddy's side of the family...we don't think a thing about kissing on the mouth...
I think that is one of the reasons that I love you so much. I like your heartfelt attitude and I like that you will jump in to say a wrong is wrong.You are never politically correct.

But, your heart is always in the right place.

concernedperson said:
I think that is one of the reasons that I love you so much. I like your heartfelt attitude and I like that you will jump in to say a wrong is wrong.You are never politically correct.

But, your heart is always in the right place.

oh, CP...you're a sweetheart!!...please know that my thoughts are out to you right now, regarding your daughter also....(in the Jury Room)

close_enough said:
oh, CP...you're a sweetheart!!...please know that my thoughts are out to you right now, regarding your daughter also....(in the Jury Room)

I know.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214
Back