John Travolta Ready For Takeoff

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
He sure was puckered up for that greeting.

Hahaha yeah me too!
Travoltas gross and I'm gonna weigh in and say, yep he's gay :p

That's why Scientoology is the perfect thing for both him and Cruise to hide behind!
Or maybe they thought they could be 'cured' by Scientology who knows...

No way do I think John Travolta is gay. This man's not stupid. He knows these rag mags are always around ready to take a picture. And as far as scientology, There is no comparison between him and Tom Cruise. As in any "religeon" I think people see and hear things differently and live their lives by what they think certain things mean. John Travolta has always been kind, sweet, never saying a harsh word about anyone (at least on camera.)

I don't know what's happening with that picture, but I don't believe it's a gay lover for Pete's sake. :rolleyes:

Well, my assumption on him being gay, isn't just from that pic, I've always thought that about Travolta.
And I'm sorry Bee Bee, but there is a comparison between him and Cruise.
They both truly believe that crap!
Scientology isn't 'religion', it's a cult.
There isn't a Bible that can be interpreted differently in Scientology, it's one creepy guys take on life and they both abide by the 'rules'.

Ok narla. If you keep this up, I might have to fight you. :D

Hehehe
I've never had a fight in my life :p
Not going fisty cuffs anyway lol
Don't make me do it :hand:

I've always liked John T and have never heard anything bad about him. I've always heard that he is really a nice down to earth guy. I love his movies and I really don't believe that he is gay. Seeing him and Kelly P together I believe that they really love each other and have a good marriage. Now if they could just get out of that cult their lives would be just great.

Bobbisangel said:
Now if they could just get out of that cult their lives would be just great.

As the Scientologists have a very thick file on John which they will use if he does leave them, i doubt that's going to happen.

Once a Catholic, John talks about Catholicism and how he got into the cult:

Mark Lawson speaks to Hollywood movie star John Travolta, a high profile member of the Church of Scientology, about his beliefs and his faith.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/religion/religions/features/interviews/travolta.shtml

he's nuts, of course, but it is extremely interesting to see what he has to say on the subject of 'religion'.

and you know what? although he hasn't got a big mouth like Cruise, he's not unlike that oaf, IMO. for example, about the "I know" thing:

JT: There are several "Assists", that is the name of the programme, and these are different depending on what is wrong with the person, they just help the person heal quicker. By getting in communication with their body, I do use them because I can and I know how they work and I know that they do work. To date I have never failed helping a person feel better at least.

but John does speak very carefully.:

ML: People have talked about Thetans as being Aliens???

JT: I don’t know about that, I think that it’s a soul. I don’t have any idea what you are talking about but I do know that it is you and it’s me.

I've enjoyed most of his movies, but I always thought he was either gay or bi-sexual. Both groups do often marry and have kids - I say that speaking as a daughter of such a marriage. He may not be either, and it doesn't really matter, but I just always assumed it was a strong possibility.

I'm listening to "You're the One That I Want" from the Grease soundtrack right now....and I can just picture John Travolta in that final scene with Olivia Newton-John- they both looked so great! I so badly wanted them to be a couple after watching that movie! :innocent: :p :cool: :confused:

wk-video-grease.jpg

Bobbisangel said:
I've always liked John T and have never heard anything bad about him. I've always heard that he is really a nice down to earth guy. I love his movies and I really don't believe that he is gay. Seeing him and Kelly P together I believe that they really love each other and have a good marriage. Now if they could just get out of that cult their lives would be just great.
We know a boy that's working on a movie with him. I have always heard that he's the greatest guy to be around- whether you're a star or not.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TCSouthtrust
Back