John Walsh on Today Show 10/28

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
JMO You can't throw all SRO's in the mix. Very few are listed as child molesters. Many are due to bad choices, ie: 18 year old boyfriend of a 15 year old girl, etc. I'm not defending them, just saying...

There's no way to filter them like that that I could see. I clicked on some of the individuals around there and it was a mixed lot. There were a few actual child molesters though. I'm sure LE woud've questioned them though.

No, I did north lister. I even spelled out the north. zip code 64117. I grew up around KC. :)

Edited to add: a 5 mile radius does take you south of the river. Also, this search includes work addresses so many of these individuals may work in the area but live somewhere else. A 1 mile radius, gave 16 mappable sex offenders.

OOOPS! sorry! :) I guess I was being optomistic that there were not that many in that area. Truthfully, I dont worry as much about the "registered" offenders in the area as I do the ones that are non-compliant, so they are in the area but nobody know they're there! Thats my biggest fear, that there is one two blocks away who took that baby and because they have not kept their registration current, nobody knows to even look for them there.... :(

OOOPS! sorry! :) I guess I was being optomistic that there were not that many in that area. Truthfully, I dont worry as much about the "registered" offenders in the area as I do the ones that are non-compliant, so they are in the area but nobody know they're there! Thats my biggest fear, that there is one two blocks away who took that baby and because they have not kept their registration current, nobody knows to even look for them there.... :(

Here's the absconder page. http://www.mshp.dps.mo.gov/CJ38/abscondersPictureList.jsp?page=1 They don't have pictures of all of them though.

Look at the one to the far right on the absconder page. Do you think he could match the description by one of the witnesses. I think the 1st sighting is more reliable. After my little ones go to bed I'm going to listen to their description again. I don't think he's that tall though at 5'8".

Once the Ramsey child was found murdered, I can't imagine a parent being able to talk about it & give interviews. This baby is still missing. Interviews must be difficult for the parents, but the urgency should be to find her and interviews promote national media attention.

Well, LE sort of wanted to protect other children if there was a killer on the loose, you know? Three months? They had Burke to think about, yet they sent him packing instead of keeping him in the safest place in Boulder that morning.

Interview - not like a magazine chatty interview, all the evidence pointed to them...."interview", in their case, was just a nice word for interrogate.

There's no reason why JI and DB should be refusing interviews - again, the Ramsey case is unsolved to this day. IMO, it's because LE was never allowed to interview them without an attorney throwing up obstacles at every turn.

I absolutely agree that all sex offenders in the area should be cleared. However, it's of my opinion that SO's don't normally go after 11 month old babies. Unless there's a really really sick and twisted SO out there (well, they all are -- but YKWIM).

If John Couey could go undetected while LE focused on the grandparents, I guess anything is possible. Twisted, but possible. :(

MOO

Mel

While this certaintly is true in most cases, a teenager in my home town just got arrested for molesting a 15-month old. So it does happen, although (thankfully), it's rare.

I agree with JW they need to look at all SO's. While it's not probable, it is possible. Has LE cleared them all? I hadn't heard about it in the MSM.

MOO

Mel

parents don't do interviews. Yet he defended the Ramsey's. They did even less than JI and DB in the first three months.

This is looking just like the Ramsey case. I will refuse to devote as much of my time and energy to this one though.

If these people don't care enough to do everything they have to do to find their child, I'm done with them. If Lisa is dead, which I pray she is not, they are biding their time until there is little evidence left on her to prove how she died.

Who's representing Lisa?

Defended the Ramseys? What was defensible about their actions/non-actions as far as working with LE? Even if they were innocent, which is still debatable to me, they helped the police very little, IMO and the police clearly needed all the help they could get in that one...I hate to even think we will be talking about Lisa Irwin in 14 or so years, wondering what ever happened to her...JMO

John Walsh's interview was good. He says he doesn't like it when parents of a missing child refuse to give interviews. I agree, there is simply no reason for DB and JI to refuse to talk to PD.

I also watched Peter Alexander's story from this morning, and caught something I didn't catch on a prior interview with DB. She says she has not sat down and asked the kids in detail what they heard that night because she doesn't want to put them through it.

So the risk of upsetting your children is more important than finding out what happened to your daughter???

Also, I think when DB says "absolutely" or "absolutely not" it's a red flag to a lie. She said it during this interview, and she also said it when Megyn Kelly interviewed her and she changed her story about whether the intruders could have come through the window. "Absolutely"... a buzz word for DB.

Also, I think when DB says "absolutely" or "absolutely not" it's a red flag to a lie. She said it during this interview, and she also said it when Megyn Kelly interviewed her and she changed her story about whether the intruders could have come through the window. "Absolutely"... a buzz word for DB.

I agree! At the risk of making myself vomit by typing her name, it reminds me of Casey Anthony.

I've been thinking that DB is the next CA, and wouldn't ya know... her initials are exactly the next letters of the alphabet.... C/D, and A/B.

UGH!
:banghead:

I agree! At the risk of making myself vomit by typing her name, it reminds me of Casey Anthony.

I've been thinking that DB is the next CA, and wouldn't ya know... her initials are exactly the next letters of the alphabet.... C/D, and A/B.

UGH!

That's crazy! What is the middle name of Deborah Bradley? Casey Anthony's middle name is Marie. I try to give her the benefit of doubt, but this case could very well be like Casey Anthony. I read that Bradley is really sociable and likes attention like Anthony or Lori Drew.

UGH!

Right, and KC also said weird things like "legitimately". If DB starts saying "I legitimately don't know what happened that night", we're in big trouble. :banghead:

When he said he would have stood out in public naked and taken a bullet if it would have brought his little boy back, all I could think was EXACTLY. An innocent parent would do anything, ANYTHING to bring their child back. They would die to bring them back, humiliate themselves if they had to. So, yeah, it's weird that these people don't seem to want to do that...something as little as an interview.

UGH!

i too felt the same resemblence to CA, absolutely or absolutely not...now if i start hearing "whole heartedly" im really gonna have an odd sense of deja vu...DB seems to be stalling for time( just like CA did , IMO,the enviorment, fading away any evidence day by day, week by week, and fixing to be month by month.) i hope im wrong, and lisa is found and reunited with her family..but IMO again, just an awful lot of similarities between DB and...yeah...that other ..( blank).

There's always the possibility of a Joe Duncan type of offender too - one who goes very far from his home to do his terrible deeds. He lived in ND, but went to Minnesota and molested children. He got caught there, and that's what set him on the lethal path to the Groenes in Idaho.

I am still hoping that this was a kidnapping - either a nutjob who always wanted a baby (in which case she should be found soon) or God forbid - someone who sold the baby. In that case, Lisa may never be found, but at least she will probably be well treated.

<snipped by me>

BBM

I am still hoping that this was a kidnapping - either a nutjob who always wanted a baby (in which case she should be found soon) or God forbid - someone who sold the baby. In that case, Lisa may never be found, but at least she will probably be well treated.

I am hoping for the nutjob scenario also. Some nutjob could have been watching & waiting for the right moment. When DB brought home the box of wine and hubby went to work, the nutjob saw an opportunity to get Baby Lisa. JMHO MOO & all that !

vi-- has john walsh said anything recently about this case that you are aware of? thanks!!

This is the last I have heard and I can only imagine that he has even stronger feelings now, several months later.

http://www.kctv5.com/story/16176773/americas-most-wanted-featuring-missing-baby-lisa-irwin

"They should cooperate with police fully. They should do all the media they can and they should remember one thing - if they had nothing to do with their daughter's disappearance, they need to be the face of baby Lisa," Walsh told Inside Edition, which is carried on KCTV5.

Walsh said this week that parents have the right to get an attorney, but should do everything they can to find their missing baby including running the search effort from their home. He has thrown veiled criticism toward Irwin and Bradley for not doing more to find their missing child.

"You keep searching if you have nothing to do with the disappearance of your child. You are there every day at the police station saying what can I do to get this baby back," Walsh said.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Altruistic_Ruin06
Back