Johnny Depp's defamation case against ex Amber Heard, who countersued

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Isn't that what we tell domestic abuse sufferers to do?

Never seen anyone to do it. It used to be when the police arrived, the woman would not want the abuser to be busted. MInnesota was the first state to change that years ago. Arrested no matter what the abused may say.

Abused women are so traumatized and made to feel it is their fault. I cannot imagine they take pictures of their abuse.bAnd there is the shame.

Where I live now in a foreign country, some women feel being beaten is a sign of love. This concept is trying to be educated away.

Have you ever heard of a beaten woman keeping a record of her injuries? Usually she hides it from everyone.

Any info on that please.

Nicole Brown Simpson documented her abuse, not that that did her any good.

I just read this to my Beloved… as we are in a May to December relationship, we both cracked up. :) Trust me, when you have commonalities and respect for each other as adults, the age difference means little. We just celebrated out 13th anniversary… though he gets on my last nerve at times, I wouldn't change a thing.

If they are truly happy with each other, then more power to Johnny and Amber. I have a friend that is gaga over Johnny, so I can imagine I'll be hearing from her in the next few days, heartbroken over Mr. Depp being taken off of the availability market. lol

Had to look back at the beginning of this thread. Guessing they will not make it to 13 years, Disney will be dumping Depp (others will give him another chance), Amber will get at least 50 percent of his wealth, but he will probably still be filthy rich with the same bad habits.

Depp apparently created the Jack Sparrow personality, so, would Depp have some kind of rights to Sparrow's personality?

If Depp is ditched then there could be a court case happening there.

"Depp has told how Disney bosses 'couldn't stand his portrayal of Captain Jack Sparrow
Captain Jack Sparrow has quickly become one of the best loved characters in cinema history.
But the actor behind the eccentric pirate has revealed how Disney bosses initially hated his take on the character.
Johnny Depp revealed: 'They couldn’t stand him. They just couldn’t stand him.

'I think it was Michael Eisner, the head of Disney at the time, who was quoted as saying, "He’s ruining the movie."'
'Upper-echelon Disney-ites, going, "What’s wrong with him? Is he, you know, like some kind of weird simpleton? Is he drunk? By the way, is he gay?"
"But didn’t you know that all my characters are gay?"

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...rrow-thought-character-gay.html#ixzz4ATnlpqHE
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Amber Heard is not going through with her promise to belatedly file a police report ... because she says she still loves Johnny Depp and "doesn't want to bury him" ... so say sources connected with Amber.
As we reported, Amber's lawyer, Samantha Spector, vowed Tuesday Amber would file a police report because she was being trashed in the media, thanks to Johnny and his team.
We're told Amber has now had a change of heart, saying she believes a police report would trigger an arrest and prosecution, and she doesn't want to set the wheels in motion for People vs. Depp.
Sources connected with Johnny scoff at Amber's sympathy, saying she timed the allegations to hurt his new movie, "Alice Through the Looking Glass," which tanked.

http://www.tmz.com/2016/06/02/amber-heard-johnny-depp-domestic-violence-police-report/

LAPD won't like this accusation.

Amber Heard is calling BS on the LAPD, claiming Johnny Depp has the department in his hip pocket ... and that's why she claims they're lying when they say she was injury-free.
Sources close to Amber say Johnny has a relationship with LAPD cops ... they say some have worked off-duty in his security detail.
We're told Amber is adamant ... she had obvious facial injuries when cops responded to the 911 call on May 21, and there is no reason for them to deny it other than to protect Johnny.

http://www.tmz.com/2016/06/01/johnny-depp-and-amber-heard-injuries-domestic-violence/

she also filed a suit against doug stanhope (comedian and friend of johnny depp, if you look him up be warned - many people find him offensive)

stanhope wrote an article for "the wrap" and claimed heard is blackmailing depp.

Sounds like propaganda

The celebrities appear to have been going through a self promotion program for some time now. Controversy everywhere in the media. No such thing as bad publicity.

Amber Heard is not going through with her promise to belatedly file a police report ... because she says she still loves Johnny Depp and "doesn't want to bury him" ... so say sources connected with Amber.
As we reported, Amber's lawyer, Samantha Spector, vowed Tuesday Amber would file a police report because she was being trashed in the media, thanks to Johnny and his team.
We're told Amber has now had a change of heart, saying she believes a police report would trigger an arrest and prosecution, and she doesn't want to set the wheels in motion for People vs. Depp.
Sources connected with Johnny scoff at Amber's sympathy, saying she timed the allegations to hurt his new movie, "Alice Through the Looking Glass," which tanked.

http://www.tmz.com/2016/06/02/amber-heard-johnny-depp-domestic-violence-police-report/

Amber, come back to Australia. Don`t bring the dogs. But we will have our mobile phones ready to throw, xx.

Johnny Depp has spoken out to his fans amid ongoing allegations he assaulted his wife Amber Heard.

The star managed a smile as he promoted his upcoming concert with the Hollywood Vampires in Bucharest, Romania - with the clip posted on Friday.

The actor is holding up a guitar and wearing a loose leather jacket in the footage, posted by a local promoter, showing off his rockstar side.

"Hi I'm Johnny Depp with the Hollywood Vampires," he begins. "I wanted to let you know that we're playing Monday, June 6, at the Romexpo Arena."

"We hope to see you there and have some big fun," he adds. "Have fun."

It's unclear when the video was taken.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/johnny-depp-speaks-out-surprise-8117077

After Entertainment Tonight published text messages, allegedly between Amber and Stephen in which he reportedly apologised on Johnny's behalf for a number of violent incidents, Stephen insisted they were doctored.

He told TMZ that he "knows of no acts of abuse toward Amber at the hands of Johnny and has never made such a claim to anyone".

He also insisted that he doesn't know of Johnny, 52, being violent towards anyone and is prepared to testify under oath on his employer's behalf.

One text, which had been alleged to have been sent by Stephen, read: "Think he's just texted you. He's incredibly apologetic and knows that he has done wrong. He wants to get better now. He's been very explicit about that this morning. Feel like we're at a critical juncture."

And Amber allegedly replied: "Yes but I don't know how to be around him after what he did to me yesterday. I don't know if I can stay with him."

However, Stephen insists that the conversation never happened.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/johnny-depp-speaks-out-surprise-8117077

Will the shocking allegations surrounding Johnny Depp and Amber Heard's acrimonious divorce affect their careers?

"Johnny is a huge star, he's a huge brand. This is not a good thing, but is this something that will dog his career forever? If history tells us anything, it's very doubtful."

As for any impact the split could have on Heard's career, Dergarabedian says the 30-year-old actress, whose most noteworthy roles came last year in Magic Mike XXL and The Danish Girl, has youth on her side to overcome any short-term negativity. "She's not at his level [of fame], but she's a lot younger than Depp," he says. And her star seems to be on the rise. This summer, Heard will start filming her own big budget franchise, Justice League, where she will join an all-star cast including Ben Affleck and Henry Cavill for a prominent role as the Queen of Atlantis and Aquaman's wife, Mera.

Ultimately, Dergarabedian says that if the stars continue making money, Hollywood will continue working with them. "The bottom line: if the dollars make sense, then they'll keep finding work."

http://www.people.com/article/johnny-depp-amber-heard-how-divorce-impact-careers

The Hollywood Vampires began the European leg of a summer tour last week, days after Heard filed for divorce and just as she obtained a temporary domestic violence restraining order against Depp, sporting a bruise on her face in court. Depp has not commented in person about Heard's domestic violence claims, although his lawyer has stated, "Amber is attempting to secure a premature financial resolution by alleging abuse."

The actor has appeared to be in good spirits throughout the band's trip across Europe, where his divorce drama has made headlines in local news outlets.

http://www.eonline.com/news/770253/...acula-s-castle-amid-amber-heard-divorce-drama

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member