JonBenet Ramsey: What Really Happened?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The Rs never accepted the autopsy results indicating chronic SA. Denial became the best option for them. There was a final assault on JB. (Paintbrush?) That this was part of the crime betrays at least guilty knowledge of what had been happening with JonBenet. Dr. Beuf's files were not examined, and they have been destroyed. If these files had backed the parents claims, they'd have been submitted readily by them.

Patsy probably did not see the unsuitability of JB's pageant costumes. After all, the judges were rewarding her choices. PR was living through her daughter. This involved her in fantasy and projection.

"Jensen's beliefs stem from an academic paper about quantum structures published by two physicists at CU in March 1996, mere months before JonBenét's murder.The paper, authored by Alex Zunger and Alberto Franceschetti, focuses on comparisons between pseudopotential and single-band truncated-crystal - or STBC - calculations."

SBTC = single-band truncated-crystal

GaAs quantum structures: Comparison between direct pseudopotential and single-band truncated-crystal calculation

Authors: Alex Zunger and Alberto Franceschetti[/COLOR]

who's Jensen? / Utah-based private investigator Jason Jensen

Last edited:

"Jensen's beliefs stem from an academic paper about quantum structures published by two physicists at CU in March 1996, mere months before JonBenét's murder.The paper, authored by Alex Zunger and Alberto Franceschetti, focuses on comparisons between pseudopotential and single-band truncated-crystal - or STBC - calculations."

SBTC = single-band truncated-crystal

I forget, who's Jensen?
Jensen is a PI who loves the spotlight. I have one word for his theory re: SBTC. Bunk!

Sometimes he has helped cases stay in the public eye, as with the Moab murders of Schulte & Turner but in general he reminds me of Dog the BH - an opportunist.

JUST MY 2 CENTS

His idea that someone from the University maybe involved might be worth looking into especially if the DNA is retried.
Jensen is a PI who loves the spotlight. I have one word for his theory re: SBTC. Bunk!

Sometimes he has helped cases stay in the public eye, as with the Moab murders of Schulte & Turner but in general he reminds me of Dog the BH - an opportunist.

JUST MY 2 CENTS
Maybe @othram could or is looking into retrying the DNA.

The blow to the head as cause of death is misidentified twice. Accidentally on purpose?

One or two paintbrushes? The paintbrush remains mysterious as LE has guarded it over the years. Its use to commit two crimes that night is another grotesque aspect.

How many bikes? The Christmas photos show JonBenet and Patsy with theirs. A third for Burke? The confusion about this began sometime ago. John had said that BR was to receive a bike as a birthday present soon after they'd come home from the cruise. Did he get it? Anyway, this implies that the bike had been bought before the cruise. At least, that would be the convenient way. The R's credit card statements were never reviewed. Weren't JB's and PR's bikes stored before Christmas with a neighbor? Then BR's would have been too. The bicycle tracks across the front lawn have never been explained.

The R narrative has changed to BR being present during the 911. "What DID you find?" indicates that the questioner is aware that a search has been conducted. The question really is for what were they looking.

Last edited:
The blow to the head as cause of death is misidentified twice. Accidentally on purpose?

One or two paintbrushes? The paintbrush remains mysterious as LE has guarded it over the years. Its use to commit two crimes that night is another grotesque aspect.

How many bikes? The Christmas photos show JonBenet and Patsy with theirs. A third for Burke? The confusion about this began sometime ago. John had said that BR was to receive a bike as a birthday present soon after they'd come home from the cruise. Did he get it? Anyway, this implies that the bike had been bought before the cruise. At least, that would be the convenient way. The R's credit card statements were never reviewed. Weren't JB's and PR's bikes stored before Christmas with a neighbor? Then BR's would have been too. The bicycle tracks across the front lawn have never been explained.

The R narrative has changed to BR being present during the 911. "What DID you find?" indicates that the questioner is aware that a search has been conducted. The question really is for what were they looking.
Bicycle tracks? This is the first I've heard of them. Did they go towards the house or straight across? How close to the house were they? Did they come from the neighbor's house that was storing the bicycles?

The parents were never cleared. In fact, they were both indicted by the GJ for child endangerment, and also for aiding and abetting. (Aiding and abetting whom?) These dual, duplicate indictments implicitly refute LS's IDI theories, as he presented them to the GJ. The indictments were covered up by the DA office for years. Why?

Only a legal procedure can establish if a person is guilty or not. None of the Rs were arrested nor faced a trial. Of course, Burke was immune from charges in CO. LS cannot exonerate anybody, neither could ML.

Last edited:
The bicycle tracks ran across the front lawn. They were visible in the snow that remained on the ground.

Not forgotten: Controversy still surrounds the murder of JonBenét Ramsey, Excerpts
By JULIE POPPEN, Camera Staff Writer

Friday, December 26, 1997

"Why didn't I hear my baby?"

Family friends have said Patsy doted on her children, introducing her youngest, JonBenét, to the intriguing world of child beauty pageants. One autumn, Patsy denied to friends that she dyed little JonBenét's dishwater blond hair a bright gold and said it had been bleached in the summer sun in Michigan. But those who knew JonBenét said it was obvious.

"I knew it was DYED," Phillips said. "That was a ridiculous lie - what does she think I am, stupid?"

Often away on business, John Ramsey returned weekends and spent time eating dinner with his family, reading to his children and helping with homework, friends said not long after the slaying. "HE DISCIPLINED WITH LOVE," Patsy's mother, Nedra Paugh, said at the time. Friends said John never raised his voice or spanked his kids.

As usual, JonBenét was trying to make sure everybody was having fun. She stayed close to her brother, Burke, who was 9-years-old at the time.

Christmas day was warm and sunny for the most part, and JONBENÉT and her BROTHER each received NEW BICYCLES that their mother picked out from University Bicycles downtown.

For all JonBenét afficionados note the date on this article.

It was published long before the bikes became an issue!

JR has never addressed the bikes discrepancy. Other than to suggest he had the house cleared and stuff likely ended up on ebay?

Burke's missing bike is a red flag just like JonBenet found dressed in size-12 underwear screams staged crime-scene?

Also on Dr Phil we have Burke saying:
I remember peeking down and seeing an electric train. I was super excited, he recalled. I think she got a big doll house, we BOTH GOT BIKES.
That's three bikes. Dr Phil's interview with Burke is online for viewing!

Thanks, but I'm having trouble seeing the bicycle tracks. My eyesight isn't as good as yours I guess.

They run across the front lawn.
Look at the middle window and then the edge of the sidewalk.
This photo sort of distorts the distance of the house to the sidewalk; as most of them do. The front lawn is (in reality), very small.

Your post in the thread JonBenet Ramsey: What Really Happened? was deleted. Reason: copyright violation/quotes from article with no link; also no way to vet for approval of source

NONSENSE - copyright law allows for selected quotes - so citizens can discuss news articles, laws passed by Congress etc.

You should do some LEG WORK, this why you are a MOD. Use your favorite search engine typing in the article Title.

Are you not clever enough to recognize not all publications have a URL?

Ask Tricia for Copyright advice - you sure need it.

Is this censorship by the unschooled or is it personal.

Do you actually want people to post on Websleuths?

Undoubtedly, the bicycle tracks were of interest to investigators. An inventory would list how many bikes were in the house. One bike could have been ridden away from the house before LE arrived. DS is often mentioned in this regard, but there is no evidence that he had stayed over. Whether two or three, it should have been sensible to buy them at the same time. The R's credit card records were never made available. Also, they'd have been stored together outside the R residence before Christmas. (Barnhill's?) This would be verifiable. Did Patsy know that John was giving her a bike? I believe that JR said that Burke was getting a bike for his birthday soon after they returned from the cruise. Covering his tracks? Playing this out, it's possible that there were four bicycles!

If Burke did get a bike, it's likely that he'd mention it at the Whites' party. What Santa brought would have been a topic of conversation. Surely, Burke would tell DS what he received. BR did say on TV that everyone got bikes. He also once revised that he went downstairs for a toy. This mirrors JR saying that he helped Burke with a toy before retiring. (Same toy?) Both anecdotes focus on the Christmas presents. Then there are the torn packages as well.

Last edited:
Boulder is a bicycle city! I recall eating lunch there one afternoon. It was a unique venue. It was a sports bar. Mostly college students coming in, meeting friends, working on their computers. Truck vendors serving food. Riding bikes in from a hidden path behind a fence. There were a lot of them. People playing corn hole. It was fun!

Anyways,
there could have been several bikes coming and going that night.
PR bike was not ridden, Christmas Day. Where was it located the morning Of the 26th? In the garage? We all know PR wouldn’t have bothered with that meaningless detail. She was wrapping gifts. Did JR move it there? If so, why?

BR bike was missing, the next morning.
BR first recall of looking down that Christmas morning was seeing the bike‘s handle bars and thinking vroom, vroom.

Torn present wrappings, focus on gifts. Was it enough to have evoked anger? Where is BR other big gift besides his Nintendo? Did we hear of anybody searching for said bike? I think not. I think the case was resolved the early morning hours of the 26th. Why else did the FBI walk straight back out the door they came in? This was a crime of brutality, shoved right under the door.

I can’t help but wonder where that FF went off to?
Not another word from them.
Makes one wonder.

So... all this about an extra bike. What do you think happened to it and why? Killer rode off on it?

I think JB playing with his train at all would have pissed him off.

So... all this about an extra bike. What do you think happened to it and why? Killer rode off on it?

I think JB playing with his train at all would have pissed him off.
BR got a bike for Christmas that year. Check the Dr. Phil interview for verification; if in doubt. The big deal is it disappeared the morning of the 26th. No where in sight. Where did it go? he was riding it before they left to go to the Whites.

Yes, BR could have gotten really mad about JB playing with his train set. Or stealing a piece of pineapple from his bowl w/her fingers. He was a germ a phobe with a scatolia issue to boot? It is my understanding he had an anger management problem e.g. Judith Phillips. Perhaps he still does.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back