JonBenet Ramsey's father calls beauty pageants "very bizarre"

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Oh my, i can't believe i watched several youtubes about honeyboo. The 25 years later parody is hilarious. Hopefully not true of course.

On the show "Dance Moms", there's a new mom who calls herself "the black Patsy" and says things like "Every mom has a little Patsy in them". Yes, she is talking about you know who. Apparently, she looks up to Patsy because she was the ultimate stage mom. WTH.

HER JACKET WAS ENGRAINED WITH BLACK PATSY. (from the recaps I am reading)

heyya eileenhawkeye.

Yes I read that as well ...
"Every Dance Mom Has a Little Patsy in Them ....

http://www.wetpaint.com/network/art...ap-every-dance-mom-has-a-little-patsy-in-them

Oh my, i can't believe i watched several youtubes about honeyboo. The 25 years later parody is hilarious. Hopefully not true of course.
My daughters and I spent the better part of an afternoon watching those videos. Nancy Grace ran a story, and I couldn't believe this mom. In a way, I think this is what PR would have been like, without all the money. This woman is a stage mom in the most basic, no frills, sense of the word. I've heard politicians say, ' you can't put lipstick on a pig', well, this woman doesn't waste anybody's time, even trying to pretend she's something, she's not. It's like she thinks being crass, is cool or something.

It only gets worse: the child has been given her own show.

http://theclicker.today.msnbc.msn.c...ar-honey-boo-boo-child-gets-her-own-show?lite

I can't stand these outrageous child pageant shows and I truly believe that the glitz pageants of today come from a spawn that picked up in size and speed after JonBenet died thanks to Patsy planting her videos and pageant pics all over hill and dale. It was like Patsy was grieving more for losing her personal little beauty queen, instead of her actual daughter. That is my opinion...
I always wondered Who, exactly, was behind all those videos and pictures being released. I really didn't believe that reporters, spent the time to dig them up, especially in the beginning. Right after the murder, JB in full pageantry, is what we saw! By the time more normal pictures were released, the little showgirl image, was burned into our brains. moo

This kid has been all over the news...everything from her drinking 'go go juice', to eating roadkill, to her mom committing child support fraud. 'Honey Boo Boo Child', now has her own show, and this family is probably going to get rich. Go figure. IDK why, but I find 'Honey Boo Boo', mesmerizing. She has the most out going personality I've ever seen, but, wow, I see a ton of problems in store for the future. Her mom is unbelievable. She, without qualms, is unabashedly riding her daughter's gravy train, all the way to the bank. And oh yeah, I saw a video of this little girl shaking her stuff on a bar, at an actual bar, and the last I heard, CPS is involved.
I'm so happy genuinely to hear that CPS is involved, especially because of the diet of "Go-Go" Juice (Redbull & Mountain Dew), Roadkill, Pixy Stiks, and Cheese Balls.

I always wondered Who, exactly, was behind all those videos and pictures being released. I really didn't believe that reporters, spent the time to dig them up, especially in the beginning. Right after the murder, JB in full pageantry, is what we saw! By the time more normal pictures were released, the little showgirl image, was burned into our brains. moo

All of JonBenet's pageant footage were sold to image licensing companies by the pageant organizers and by the photographers. One photographer said that the media was hounding him for pictures. I don't want to defend J&P but there is no proof that they sold any pageant footage, if that's what you're implying. Lastly, the media will always use the pageant footage over normal pictures.

ETA: Without that pageant footage, this case would have a few pages in the Cold Cases section.

All of JonBenet's pageant footage were sold to image licensing companies by the pageant organizers and by the photographers. One photographer said that the media was hounding him for pictures. I don't want to defend J&P but there is no proof that they sold any pageant footage, if that's what you're implying. Lastly, the media will always use the pageant footage over normal pictures.

ETA: Without that pageant footage, this case would have a few pages in the Cold Cases section.
I never thought the Rs sold the pictures, I was just wondering how the media got a hold of them so fast. I can't imagine how an imaging company would have gotten word, so soon, and then rounded up those pictures to sell. I live in Teas, and we heard about this case right after it happened. JB was billed as a little miss Colorado, and the pageant pictures were what we saw. What I was thinking though, is somebody close to the Rs, had access to some pictures, and submitted them. Realistically though, if the pictures were released so soon by a company, they should have been looked at with a lot of suspicion. Now, the video is a different story. I fully realized that some company, once they realized who JB was, might have released it. moo

I never thought the Rs sold the pictures, I was just wondering how the media got a hold of them so fast. I can't imagine how an imaging company would have gotten word, so soon, and then rounded up those pictures to sell. I live in Teas, and we heard about this case right after it happened. JB was billed as a little miss Colorado, and the pageant pictures were what we saw. What I was thinking though, is somebody close to the Rs, had access to some pictures, and submitted them. Realistically though, if the pictures were released so soon by a company, they should have been looked at with a lot of suspicion. Now, the video is a different story. I fully realized that some company, once they realized who JB was, might have released it. moo

I'm pretty sure that the pageant footage didn't come out until after the R's went on CNN. People always said that interview was what caused the case to blow up. Also, JBR's pageant footage was probably released gradually. And one pageant = many different clips.

I'm so happy genuinely to hear that CPS is involved, especially because of the diet of "Go-Go" Juice (Redbull & Mountain Dew), Roadkill, Pixy Stiks, and Cheese Balls.

OK I'll bite. What was the roadkill?

I was channel surfing (we just changed from Time Warner to Verizon FIOS (and still trying to see what all we get now) and came across this family. Her seventeen year old daughter eight months pregnant and talking on TV about her va jay jay? Then her little beauty queen sister talks about it also. ARGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Good Lord this family screams trailer trash. On that show that big gal takes them to a water park and goes in herself. I've seen the one photo of her along with other mothers dressed like their little queens and it was something I could never do. I'm not anywhere close to that fat, but damn you don't make yourself the butt end of a joke. And on national tv FGS!

I don't think dear little Honey BooBoo will be on TV for long. A normal person can only take so much of a snotty little brat and her family high jinks.

I wonder if Pasty was still alive what she'd think of how she dressed JonBenet is the standard for those mothers go by?

My grandson has Aspergers and for the last four years has limited what he will eat to hotdogs. Just hotdogs. It's a texture thing he says. So I hope CPS doesn't show up at our door.

OK I'll bite. What was the roadkill?

I was channel surfing (we just changed from Time Warner to Verizon FIOS (and still trying to see what all we get now) and came across this family. Her seventeen year old daughter eight months pregnant and talking on TV about her va jay jay? Then her little beauty queen sister talks about it also. ARGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Good Lord this family screams trailer trash. On that show that big gal takes them to a water park and goes in herself. I've seen the one photo of her along with other mothers dressed like their little queens and it was something I could never do. I'm not anywhere close to that fat, but damn you don't make yourself the butt end of a joke. And on national tv FGS!

I don't think dear little Honey BooBoo will be on TV for long. A normal person can only take so much of a snotty little brat and her family high jinks.

I wonder if Pasty was still alive what she'd think of how she dressed JonBenet is the standard for those mothers go by?

My grandson has Aspergers and for the last four years has limited what he will eat to hotdogs. Just hotdogs. It's a texture thing he says. So I hope CPS doesn't show up at our door.
The article didn't specify, but even if roadkill sounded appealing for protein (aside from the taste of tire tracks), I would think it'd be rotting and full of all kinds of bacteria!:sick::sick::sick:

Can you imagine what it would be like if Patsy and Honey Boo Boo's mom (were able to) meet backstage at a pageant? LOL.

So in an alternate reality they are the Kardaishians? The Kardashians without money? Honey BooBoo child is Kim? LOL

This is something I remembered the other day and was wondering about. I don't know if it turned out to be false, because I haven't heard anything about it in a long time. Before JB died, the Rs supposedly submitted her picture to a kid pageant magazine of some sort. I think it had the name 'babette'? in the title. Anyway, right after she died, the magazine supposedly called the Rs and asked if they still wanted them to run the picture, and they reportedly said yes! So, if this is true, they sure didn't mind pageant pictures being used to represent JB. If it's not true, do you know how the story got started? Also, IMO, if a comapany actually used the word, 'babette', in the title, well, that's sickening. MOO

This is something I remembered the other day and was wondering about. I don't know if it turned out to be false, because I haven't heard anything about it in a long time. Before JB died, the Rs supposedly submitted her picture to a kid pageant magazine of some sort. I think it had the name 'babette'? in the title. Anyway, right after she died, the magazine supposedly called the Rs and asked if they still wanted them to run the picture, and they reportedly said yes! So, if this is true, they sure didn't mind pageant pictures being used to represent JB. If it's not true, do you know how the story got started? Also, IMO, if a comapany actually used the word, 'babette', in the title, well, that's sickening. MOO

Yes, that's true. The issue came out in Feb. 1997. Apparently, JonBenet had won some contest to be on the cover; the magazine is very prestigious in the pageant world. I don't think it's a big deal that they allowed her picture to run. Maybe JBR was very happy about it and was looking forward to being on the cover of a magazine? It's a pageant magazine, so of course they are going to use a pageant picture of JonBenet. That's a bit different than other media outlets using pageant pictures to represent a murdered child.

I think the R's did hate what the "beauty queen" label led to. John knows the case wouldn't have been as publicized without the footage, and he wouldn't have spent so much money and lost his job. Patsy knows that a lot more people would be on her side without that footage, etc.

Yes, that's true. The issue came out in Feb. 1997. Apparently, JonBenet had won some contest to be on the cover; the magazine is very prestigious in the pageant world. I don't think it's a big deal that they allowed her picture to run. Maybe JBR was very happy about it and was looking forward to being on the cover of a magazine? It's a pageant magazine, so of course they are going to use a pageant picture of JonBenet. That's a bit different than other media outlets using pageant pictures to represent a murdered child.

I think the R's did hate what the "beauty queen" label led to. John knows the case wouldn't have been as publicized without the footage, and he wouldn't have spent so much money and lost his job. Patsy knows that a lot more people would be on her side without that footage, etc.
I remember people being shocked that they let the magazine run the picture...probably because at the time, a lot of people were still worried that JB's pageant life had something to do with her murder. I remember thinking that maybe some pervert got to her through the pageant system...had either watched her or seen her picture. And here the Rs were, putting that image out there some more. Really though, because of this, they didn't have much room to get mad at the media for using the same images, that they, themselves were putting out there. The babette thing being a 'prestigious', magazine doesn't matter. It's still a magazine and people see it. And really, how prestigious can a magazine that uses the word 'babette', be? moo, but this was a huge mistake on the Rs part.

Previous housekeeper saying that jonbenet got absolutely no attention or affection (except from nannies) unless she was producing or performing didn't help much in the whole image of pageants in jonbenet's very short timeline that became so public.

So many pathetic cheap shots here, it makes me almost want to disagree on the notion that the parents are killers/involved just for the sake of disagreeing with most people here. T&t is disgusting IMO but patsy was life or death not too long before this all began, and any good mom is going to do whatever it takes to squeeze out the time she had left with her daughter. That doesnt make her a bad mother, it makes her different, and while i disagree with the pageant ordeal, obviously it was a part of her past. John disagreeing with it but still going, is what most fathers would do IMO, and i assume most are in that scene in general. The cheap shots makes your opinion seem irrelevant, that is all im going to say, you haters didn't know them. Why is this forum so full of women determined to make their opinions come across as facts?

So many pathetic cheap shots here, it makes me almost want to disagree on the notion that the parents are killers/involved just for the sake of disagreeing with most people here. T&t is disgusting IMO but patsy was life or death not too long before this all began, and any good mom is going to do whatever it takes to squeeze out the time she had left with her daughter. That doesnt make her a bad mother, it makes her different, and while i disagree with the pageant ordeal, obviously it was a part of her past. John disagreeing with it but still going, is what most fathers would do IMO, and i assume most are in that scene in general. The cheap shots makes your opinion seem irrelevant, that is all im going to say, you haters didn't know them. Why is this forum so full of women determined to make their opinions come across as facts?

Are you talking to me?!!!...Yes, it DOES make her bad mother!!!

- If you 'scrab' your child (cutting her nails, removing the dirt from her hands and legs, cleaning her 'private') ONLY the day before the pageant - yes, you are BAD mother!;
- If your baby at 6 years old continue to have rush on her 'private' and butt - yes, you're a BAD mother!;
- If you don't remember when the last time your baby took the bath - yes, you're BAD mother!;
- If your baby's appearance on stage means more than her health - yes, you are BAD mother!;
- If you have NO IDEA that your child has been previously molested (many times!) - yes, you are BAD mother!

.....what more FACTS do you need?...

If ALL of the above are 'cheap shots' for you then YOU ARE BAD MOTHER as well!

Are you talking to me?!!!...Yes, it DOES make her bad mother!!!

- If you 'scrab' your child (cutting her nails, removing the dirt from her hands and legs, cleaning her 'private') ONLY the day before the pegeant - yes, you are BAD mother!;
- If your baby at 6 years old continue to have rush on her 'private' and butt - yes, you're a BAD mother!;
- If you don't know when the last time your baby took the bath - yes, you're BAD mother!;
- If your baby's appearance on stage means more than her health - yes, you are BAD mother!;
- If you have NO IDEA that your child has been previously molested (many times!) - yes, you are BAD mother!

.....what more FACTS do you need?...

If ALL of the above are 'cheap shots' for you then YOU ARE BAD MOTHER as well!

:goodpost::skip::yesss::Banane35::applause::applause::applause:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ljenkins18
Back