JonBenet's Dream Team

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
See this is intersting DeeDee, cause I do believe on ARC site JR made a call to MA that morning and talked to the co-pilot that said MA was in transit..And some say that the R's older kids flew by JR's private jet Atlanta to Minnalopis..But told the co-pilot to tell MA to call his kids to tell them to call JR...

You may very well be right. I don't recall seeing it anywhere, but I've read most of ACR and it's been a while since I've reviewed all the info there.

And on that it seems to me there two different ways it can go with PR and JR talking to the co-pilot..

Now putting here about the prints on the Winecellar door I like input how no one's except PR and MR prints are the since the door have to be pull towards you to open..

Now reading some of the evidence the R's says they wanted reexmined in their book..Putting it here to dicuss this thoughts and opinions from the posters...

1) Palm print on winecellar door= At ACR two belong to PR the other MR...

2) Hi tech shoe print= BR said to had a pair..

3) Amount of RN= they acted like they didn't have a clue to this sum but it was close to the amount of JR's bouns..

4) Stun gun= This is confusing I read where the R's fought against JB being exhumed then some say the LE didn't follow though this action..

5) Pubic hair found on blanket= Turn out to be PR arm hair..

6) The RN itself= And PR couldn't be excluded as author

7) DNA under fringer nails= This is where I need input...

Now reading some of the evidence the R's says they wanted reexmined in their book..Putting it here to dicuss this thoughts and opinions from the posters...

1) Palm print on winecellar door= At ACR two belong to PR the other MR...

2) Hi tech shoe print= BR said to had a pair..

3) Amount of RN= they acted like they didn't have a clue to this sum but it was close to the amount of JR's bouns..

4) Stun gun= This is confusing I read where the R's fought against JB being exhumed then some say the LE didn't follow though this action..

5) Pubic hair found on blanket= Turn out to be PR arm hair..

6) The RN itself= And PR couldn't be excluded as author

7) DNA under fringer nails= This is where I need input...

1. As I read it, there was one unidentified palm print on the door- later found to belong to MR. I am sure there were other prints, all of which were identified early on and not mentioned.

2. The Rs denied that BR owned a pair of these. Later, BR himself told LE that he did, in fact, have a pair- they had distinctive compasses on the laces. A mother buys her kids shoes at that age. She knew he had them. A boy of nearly 10 can have surprisingly big feet- in many cases their shoes would be adult-male size, so don't let the fact that these were adult shoe prints rule out these prints being BR's. Though JR used the top latch to keep kids from playing in the wineceller- there was a chair handy down there- and kids could certainly use it to climb and reach the latch.

3. Not much to say about this- of course the Rs knew the bonus amount. Probably few others did, if any.

4. Let's start with the fact that an instructional video/brochure on stun guns was found in the R home, which they did not deny. However, no actual stun gun was found. Remember the Rs were allowed to leave the house that evening unsearched. A stun gun is not that large. A winter coat pocket could hold it handily, as can a woman's handbag. I assume they packed toiletries and such for their stay at friends.
The Rs brushed off the video, saying it was in Spanish anyway, and they couldn't understand it. They were never really pressed much on exactly why they had this video.
The Rs wanted to let JB " rest in peace", though any innocent parent, especially one under an "umbrella of suspicion" in the death, would certainly agree to exhume and find out the truth. I can only surmise it is because of the stun gun video found in their home. Where there's smoke there's fire.
The parents could certainly have asked for an exhumation. In the absence of that request, the DA could have asked a judge to order one. Hunter did not do this.

5. Yes, the pubic hair on the blanket was found to be a forearm hair belonging to Patsy.

6. With all who provided samples, PR was the only one who was never completely ruled out as the author. That will never change, despite her death, or what anyone ever says about it. She was not ruled out- and that is that.

7. The DNA under her fingernails was deemed to be so degraded that it yielded no useful information. It may have been days old, as JB was know to avoid hand-washing according to her mother. PR said JB did not bathe Christmas Day, or Eve so the last bath may have been for the R Christmas party on Dec. 23.
Despite the misinformation around, there was NO match of the fingernail DNA to any other DNA found on JB. There was NO blood or skin belonging to JB (so she did not scratch at her own neck) nor was there blood or skin that was identified as belonging to anyone else, including an unknown donor.
It was simply degraded DNA- no source, no donor.

Well about the DNA the R's lawyers are the ones that said that the F.B.I. said there was enough DNA to be tested and I find this strange cause wasn't it the R's and their lawyers said they didn't trust the F.B.I. for polygraphs...I don't understand DNA alot but to me if there was enough in 2003 or when ever it was tested wouldn't it been the same in 1996...

Well about the DNA the R's lawyers are the ones that said that the F.B.I. said there was enough DNA to be tested and I find this strange cause wasn't it the R's and their lawyers said they didn't trust the F.B.I. for polygraphs...I don't understand DNA alot but to me if there was enough in 2003 or when ever it was tested wouldn't it been the same in 1996...

It not only needs to be enough- it needs to be of a quality that can yield useful information. Some of her DNA, under the fingernails, was degraded (old). It did not yield any useful information. NONE of the other DNA found on her clothes yielded all the markers, but there was enough to get a profile. The DNA from 1996 IS the same as it is now, but the methods of testing it are different. In 1996, there was not the "touch DNA" testing available, and other testing methods are better than they were then.
Sometimes the sample of DNA is destroyed in the testing process.

The DNA sometimes can get destoryed in testing, I didn't think of that...But stupid question here what are the chances the male DNA could had been from a tech testing the DNA cause sometimes gloves can be pierced or have a small cut somewhere unknown to the wearer...

The DNA sometimes can get destoryed in testing, I didn't think of that...But stupid question here what are the chances the male DNA could had been from a tech testing the DNA cause sometimes gloves can be pierced or have a small cut somewhere unknown to the wearer...

Always a possibility, but I had read that they accounted for DNA from employees involved in the handling of the items.

Always a possibility, but I had read that they accounted for DNA from employees involved in the handling of the items.

Who decided to test the DNA the DA,LE or the request of the R's...I know the F.B.I. said there was enough to be tested...

I wanna learn more about their relationship with Archuleta.Can anyone help?The fact that he said he agrees with JR that a close friend "did it" made me go hmmm.Did he give a dna sample?Where was he that morning.I don't care where he was that night,alibi and stuff,I don't think he had anything to do with the murder itself,but re the cover-up..........( as you can see my new fixation is looking for an accomplice :D ).he was also the one supposed to take them to Michigan,right?

I wanna learn more about their relationship with Archuleta.Can anyone help?The fact that he said he agrees with JR that a close friend "did it" made me go hmmm.Did he give a dna sample?Where was he that morning.I don't care where he was that night,alibi and stuff,I don't think he had anything to do with the murder itself,but re the cover-up..........( as you can see my new fixation is looking for an accomplice :D ).he was also the one supposed to take them to Michigan,right?

I don't know alot about Mike Archuleta.. But as I read at ACR when JR called that morning he was in transit..And now what transit mean I don't know..But I think I read he didn't give prints or anything so he must not be around at the time of the murder..

About the DNA that cleared the R's when they found the unknown male did they also find PR's in the touch DNA and also why haven't this evidence ever been released..Cause how Lacy acted we are supposed to forget evrything else..But I will ask this here too what methods can be use to tamper with DNA before the LE can even arrive...

Now this where we dicuss the case..Well reading the flight of 755 at ACR I notice that LHP's husband or son in law never gave blood or DNA samples I like to know why since they was alao in the house...But LHP did give all the samples the LE asked for..

I don't know alot about Mike Archuleta.. But as I read at ACR when JR called that morning he was in transit..And now what transit mean I don't know..But I think I read he didn't give prints or anything so he must not be around at the time of the murder..

I just can't get it out of my head,why on earth does MA agree with JR that it was a close friend.I'd really want to know.Or is it only media spin?

I just can't get it out of my head,why on earth does MA agree with JR that it was a close friend.I'd really want to know.Or is it only media spin?

Well maybe it was a media spin..But I wonder why was he found it easy as a close friend also...Then again maybe MA was flying someone out that night..Cause I can't forget how Joe Barnhill said he saw JAR on Christmas afternoon..Or again maybe he saw FW acting strange like the R's said and went with that...

Well maybe it was a media spin..But I wonder why was he found it easy as a close friend also...Then again maybe MA was flying someone out that night..Cause I can't forget how Joe Barnhill said he saw JAR on Christmas afternoon..Or again maybe he saw FW acting strange like the R's said and went with that...

IMO if it was RDI then there are people who know the truth.
Why did JR and F.White break their friendship?
Why did JR try to point the finger at him?
Does F.WHite know something about that morning?Isn't it a weird coincidence that the friend JR was pointing fingers at was the one who has been in the basement that morning saying he saw nothing?Who told different things re the broken window?
What happened at that x-mas party that we don't know of?

Wishful thinking here but I would have liked a cop to sit down with both JR and FW and talk about some things................

And did JR ever say what he meant by FW acting strange?

Maybe FW was acting strange because he felt exactly the same things Linda Arndt did that morning.

IMO if it was RDI then there are people who know the truth.
Why did JR and F.White break their friendship?
Why did JR try to point the finger at him?
Does F.WHite know something about that morning?Isn't it a weird coincidence that the friend JR was pointing fingers at was the one who has been in the basement that morning saying he saw nothing?Who told different things re the broken window?
What happened at that x-mas party that we don't know of?

Wishful thinking here but I would have liked a cop to sit down with both JR and FW and talk about some things................

I believe there are others that knows something of that night....I believe it was because FW didn't like how the R's in his opinion was avoiding the LE ...And with so many seeing FW upset it was easy to point the finger at..And most likely cause FW opened the WC cellar door and see nothing and after having time to think about saying to himself wait something isn't right here...And the LE talking to them I would love to be a fly on the wall for that...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oh_silly_me
Back