JonBenet's Dream Team

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Are you sure that the DNA was actually used in comparisons, or just collected in an attempt to do comparisons?

My belief is that it was collected in an attempt, but found too degraded to be of use. This could simply be semantics-if it was actually used and found too degraded it is the same thing.

Is there any experts said that the fingernails DNA could be used as a comparsion,or just reporters from CNNN and newspapers...I don't believe news reporters cause alot of the ones I seen can't even keep the dates straight...

Now in this thread I really don't want to go by what newspapers or the tabloids said but from documents,autopsy report, what expert says,and books..

Now I'm bumping this....I feel like there is more to this case than the news station,newspapers and tabloids...And the documents,interviews,experts,and the books are enough for theories and opinions...

Is there any experts said that the fingernails DNA could be used as a comparsion,or just reporters from CNNN and newspapers...I don't believe news reporters cause alot of the ones I seen can't even keep the dates straight...

Just reporters from what I understand.

Well if the coroner didn't do right with the clippers how in heck do we know if he didn't touch someone in the morgue with the same gloves and no one can't say they check a dead male DNA in the morgue...

My belief is that it was collected in an attempt, but found too degraded to be of use. This could simply be semantics-if it was actually used and found too degraded it is the same thing.

Your snipes aside.

Since you are in charge of the investigation, I figure you know a lot of stuff. I'm wondering now about the money. Did JR ever go to the bank? I know me made a phone call. Was he to leave for the bank at some point when LA stopped him and said to recheck the house? Was the bank ready?

Your snipes aside.

Since you are in charge of the investigation, I figure you know a lot of stuff. I'm wondering now about the money. Did JR ever go to the bank? I know me made a phone call. Was he to leave for the bank at some point when LA stopped him and said to recheck the house? Was the bank ready?

We know he made a phone call- we can't be sure to whom. We have JR's words he spoke to his bank- that is all. Nothing has been made public about the conversation and as we all know, no phone records have been released. He never went to the bank. No need. He knew he wouldn't really need the money. LE did not stop him. I assume the bank would have had the money ready if needed. The expected phone call never came. No one seemed to miss it, except Det. Arndt, who noted that the family did not seem to be anxious about waiting for the call, and the expected hour came and went without note.
We all know how the day played out...instead of getting the "kidnappers" phone call about where and when to bring the ransom, JR made a (second) trip to the basement and "found" his daughter, making the ransom a moot point.

I am sure fingernail DNA was collected for comparison purposs. But it was reported at the time that it was degraded. It was also known even then that the coroner did not use separate sterile clippers for each finger. He may not have even sterilized them between autopsies. It isn't just RDI that the fingernail DNA is simply not useful for comparison purposes or any other. The possibility that any DNA under her nails belongs to the dead person last autopsied is very real.

May not have sterilized them between autopsies- good lord, is this for real?

About degraded or partial DNA- can it be used to exclude someone, even if it`s not enough to make a match?

May not have sterilized them between autopsies- good lord, is this for real?

I'm afraid it is. That's why there are mandated regulations, just for reasons like that. Even then, we're talking about a town with only about two murders a year, so it would be easy to forget.

About degraded or partial DNA- can it be used to exclude someone, even if it`s not enough to make a match?

Not in any responsible sense, from what I understand.

About DNA I thought there had to be at a certain number to be used....But did everyone give DNA and blood samples cause there been a few that I haven't seen any proof on that the samples was given....

For the ones who ARE interested in facts.

http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_qn4176/is_20060824/ai_n16701397/

BOULDER, Colo. -- DNA swiped from John Mark Karr after his arrest last week in connection with the JonBenet Ramsey murder might be irrelevant, in part because "something got screwed up" when samples were taken from the crime scene in 1996, a former investigator on the case said.

Bill Wise, former first assistant with the Boulder County District Attorney's Office, said that although DNA "absolutely could be one of the biggest things in the case," it could also be nothing.

Some of the DNA taken from the 6-year-old pageant queen's fingernails and underwear was "degraded," Wise said. He said the tool used to take samples wasn't clean.

"It had foreign DNA on it," he said.

IMO B.Wise is a better source than CNN. ;)

For what it's worth it really starting to look like we don't even have DNA...If the tool used already had forgien DNA on it then what do we have NOTHING..So but we do have fiber evidence that can link to the R's so this is all we have...How did this coroner get his licenses...And just wonder if he messed up more than just JonBenet's case.....

For what it's worth it really starting to look like we don't even have DNA...If the tool used already had forgien DNA on it then what do we have NOTHING..So but we do have fiber evidence that can link to the R's so this is all we have...How did this coroner get his licenses...And just wonder if he messed up more than just JonBenet's case.....

Who needs DNA??

The answer is in the ransom amount: the exact amount of JR's bonus. We've all agreed the ransom amount was peculiar. It was too low for JR AND it matched his bonus.

There IS plausibility to the ransom matching JR's bonus, being less than JR could've afforded, simply for the sake of running the bonus up the flag pole, along with the fat cat label.

There is NO plausibility for PR to introduce an inside information item, JR's bonus amount, while impersonating a small foreign faction. Using RDI-ese, she would've chosen a ransom 'over the top', say a million dollars.

Who needs DNA??

The answer is in the ransom amount: the exact amount of JR's bonus. We've all agreed the ransom amount was peculiar. It was too low for JR AND it matched his bonus.

There IS plausibility to the ransom matching JR's bonus, being less than JR could've afforded, simply for the sake of running the bonus up the flag pole, along with the fat cat label.

There is NO plausibility for PR to introduce an inside information item, JR's bonus amount, while impersonating a small foreign faction. Using RDI-ese, she would've chosen a ransom 'over the top', say a million dollars.

It's called SLIP.
You talk like PR would have been thinking straight that night/morning.We all know she wasn't.

I wrote:

SuperDave wrote:

Wasn`t JMK ruled out because of this degraded DNA?

It's called SLIP.
You talk like PR would have been thinking straight that night/morning.We all know she wasn't.

PR 'slipping' is a wildcard claim. Let me explain.

Including personal information while impersonating SFF is an INCONSISTENCY in RDI. Its similar to PR misspelling advise while the RN author spelled it correctly. RDI responds to IDI discoveries by making further CLAIMS as needed to suit, because RDI is incapable of seeing the inconsistencies on their own. MIsspellings are a better example because RDI never pointed out the misspellings, but rather waited for IDI to notice them before ginning up the 'deliberate misspelling' idea years later, when nobody really noticed back in 1997

IDI points out that PR including personal information in the RN makes no sense, so RDI responds with Carte Blance again: 'she wasn't thinking straight'. This would conveniently explain just about ANY crime scene inconsistency.

But, making an unsupported claim to suit new information doesn't remove the inconsistency. RDI has lots of inconsistencies.

It's called SLIP.

THANK YOU!

Moreover, it doesn't figure whether or not they had a "fall guy" in mind who would know those things.

I wrote:

SuperDave wrote:

Wasn`t JMK ruled out because of this degraded DNA?

No. A lot of people think he was, but he was ruled out because his story just didn't jell with the evidence, including the DNA. His story was crafted in such a way that if one single thing were out of place, he'd have to be booted.

Who needs DNA??

Now the ransom note really have been run in the ground...Cause with the R's going after Tom Miller it's almost safe bet that PR wrote the darn thing....And in all this John Ramsey said it was an inside job...So yes I believe a fall guy done been picked...But the amount is a safe bet that people close to the family would know the amount of JR's bonus better way to say inside job....

Now the ransom note really have been run in the ground...Cause with the R's going after Tom Miller it's almost safe bet that PR wrote the darn thing....And in all this John Ramsey said it was an inside job...So yes I believe a fall guy done been picked...But the amount is a safe bet that people close to the family would know the amount of JR's bonus better way to say inside job....

But wait, the ransom note attempts to frame a small foreign faction AND draws attention to just a handful of people close to the R's? That makes no sense.

What is needed are more IDI theories, since LE is leaning that way these days, what with the exhonoration and all that.

Reading the ACR...Linda Hoffman Pugh's husband Melvin and son in law just gave fingerprints samples...Now on this I'm wondering why these two and her daughter didn't need to give blood and DNA samples..I thought everyone gave this samples so they could be excluded from this case...

LHP's family helped with Christmas decorations and all had possible knowledge of the house..So with this why just fingerprints...Just wondering here,LHP"S bunch had a key and knew about the R's not using the alarm...

Just curious how they were truly excluded cause Bill McReynolds bunch all of them gave fingerprints,blood and DNA...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kellieshoes
Back